Miss USA commits gruesome suicide

That was a cold snowy frozen looking street. She went way below room temperature, pretty quick. Horrifying how much time she had on the way down from the 29th floor, to see what was coming.o_O
Maybe 5 seconds, allowing for air resistance which wouldn't be much at those lowish speeds. She'd hardly know she was falling for most of it.

edit...Maybe a bit longer. She'd be getting up around 136ft/sec ≈90mph and 4.25 seconds without air resistance for 290 feet of freefall, so she'd be slowed a bit at that speed all right. 6 seconds?

I think she'd know she was falling...

Rule of thumb is 10 seconds for the first 1000 feet.

Last edited:
Why would you want the last thing you see to be concrete rushing up to meet you?
No thanks,I'd rather flip through a few pages of PentHouse and then close my eyes.
Man, that would have to be a rush! If you close your eyes, you'll miss it and have wasted the last rush you'll ever get.

Shouldn't do that. It's the last thing you get to see, then the show's over, with no replays.
Hmm. Of course if she was falling in unstable attitudes her eyes could be open but she'd be seeing nothing. Been there.

Just horrible
I am sure heavy drugs had to be involved
Suicide seems like a reasonable escape for those in desperation, until you're halfway down and realize the fatal mistake you made.

Suicide is never the answer (from someone who tried twice and was talked out of it both times).

Just horrible
I am sure heavy drugs had to be involved
I don’t think so. Sounds like she dealt with depression. She gave out advice on mental awareness day. Said how much seeing a counselor helped her. And told people what she did to deal with stress. Really sounded like she had her shit together.

Not a lot of people kill themselves this way.

If I were her I would have been so high on cocaine

Suicide seems like a reasonable escape for those in desperation, until you're halfway down and realize the fatal mistake you made.

Suicide is never the answer (from someone who tried twice and was talked out of it both times).
Gas running car in the garage? That’s how I’d do it. Go to sleep. If I was suffering.

Perhaps the runner up pushed her off.
This looks like a job for...
1643946021610.jpeg

It seems a lot of celebrities are mentally ill and depressed.
While many are wishing they lived the high life many of these folks are never happy and are on a constant quest of validation seeking and approval.

Perfectly happy living my average life in anonymity.
After awhile people who are rich and famous wish they were just rich.

Forum List

Back