Miss USA commits gruesome suicide

About rich being better than rich and famous. I saw a documentary on bob saget. It was his stand up but before the show the camera followed him around. He has to shake everyone’s hand. Everyone wants a picture with the dad from full house. I would be annoyed. But h3 can’t say no. It’s just easier to pose for the pic and shake every dirty hand.

I could make you write a note. Just for fun. What would you write in a suicide note? Then I’d throw you off the roof. Lol
No one threw her off a roof. Some women take getting older extremely hard. I had a friend like that. She didn't commit suicide but she did fuck up her life, she's dead now anyway,

About rich being better than rich and famous. I saw a documentary on bob saget. It was his stand up but before the show the camera followed him around. He has to shake everyone’s hand. Everyone wants a picture with the dad from full house. I would be annoyed. But h3 can’t say no. It’s just easier to pose for the pic and shake every dirty hand.
I was asked many times in my later teens to sing for bands but I saw how drugged out and drunk they were all the time.

Last edited:
I was asked many times in my later teens to sing for bands but I saw how drugged out and drink they were all the time.
I bet that’s why a lot of bands break up. One guy in the band can’t be around that so they bounce.

If you have enough money why keep doing it if you don’t love it? I imagine a lot of the bands in the 80s are all sitting on millions.

I can also see why 20 years later they do a reunion tour. They spend a lot, inflation, so they tour a couple years and pad the savings.

All you need is 6 songs people remember and love. Maybe you open for NKOTB. Lol.

I bet that’s why a lot of bands break up. One guy in the band can’t be around that so they bounce.

If you have enough money why keep doing it if you don’t love it? I imagine a lot of the bands in the 80s are all sitting on millions.

I can also see why 20 years later they do a reunion tour. They spend a lot, inflation, so they tour a couple years and pad the savings.

All you need is 6 songs people remember and love. Maybe you open for NKOTB. Lol.
Actually, almost all the bands members are in debt if you read their contracts with the publishers, record companies and managers.
Billy Joel and Elton John are in debt, and not worth what Google says.

A
The random capitals and letter would be a red flag something wasn't right.
ll I know is if I was going to kill myself I would leave a long note explaining myself so my love ones have full closure. Explaining how much I love them and how much pain I was in either mentally or physically. And say you only did it because the pain was constant. You don’t kill yourself because your girlfriend broke up with you. Tomorrow is a new day. But if you are in constant pain that’s never going away, or terminal, it’s justifiable.

If I was terminal and it was painful, I’d probably put my car in the garage, close the door, start it up and go to sleep. Or go see Kavorkian.

Actually, almost all the bands members are in debt if you read their contracts with the publishers, record companies and managers.
Billy Joel and Elton John are in debt, and not worth what Google says.
No way billy is in debt. If he was he would sell his catalog. On Howard stern he explained why he won’t sell it.

Forum List

Back