Missile intercepted over Saudi Arabia capital seconds before striking royal palace

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A missile fired at Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh was shot down moments before it hit a royal palace today. Saudi air defenses intercepted a ballistic missile fired towards the city, Saudi-owned channel al-Arabiya reported in a news flash quoting a Saudi-led military coalition official. The coalition is battling the armed Houthi movement in neighboring Yemen. A ballistic missile was launched at the Saudi capital,
Missile intercepted over Saudi Arabia capital seconds before striking royal palace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow isn't that a good thing or is it?

I SERIOUSLY doubt the Houthi fired it.

I'd be willing to bet they did it themselves.

Well TT, any time Mindwars posts an article and links to InfoWars or End Times, I generally run a Google check on the article myself to see if other news agencies are picking it up. The Guardian in England says that it was Houthis that fired the missile, hoping to hit the royal palace.

Saudi Arabia shoots down Houthi missile aimed at Riyadh palace

The 1,000th day of the Yemen civil war was marked by escalating violence including an audacious but unsuccessful ballistic missile attack by Houthi rebels aimed at the Saudi king’s official residence in Riyadh.

It is the third such missile attack mounted by Houthis inside a month and was intercepted by the Saudi air force south of the capital.

Well TT, any time Mindwars posts an article and links to InfoWars or End Times, I generally run a Google check on the article myself to see if other news agencies are picking it up. The Guardian in England says that it was Houthis that fired the missile, hoping to hit the royal palace.

The 1,000th day of the Yemen civil war was marked by escalating violence including an audacious but unsuccessful ballistic missile attack by Houthi rebels aimed at the Saudi king’s official residence in Riyadh.

It is the third such missile attack mounted by Houthis inside a month and was intercepted by the Saudi air force south of the capital.
goat herders with guided missile capability......

finding this hard to believe.

Too bad it didn't hit. If it were up to me, I would permanently cripple and marginalize that Islam pure hate-ideology of human rights atrocities by nuking Mecca (during the Hajj) and Riyadh - convert the muslim religion...........into a swirling cloud of radioactive vapor. I'm tired of the 24/7/365 mindless animal blood-spillage around the world from Hitler's favorite religion. Yes, I've read the Quran and studied Islam for 6 six years; that religion is an exercise in PURE murderous hatred and violence for anything non-Islamic whose effect on humanity has been 100% negative. There is nothing positive or even human about that Islam feces; it's simply an exercise in mindless destruction of humanity.

Dunno if it was guided or not, but the Palestinians have been making their own homemade missiles and lobbing them into Israel for years. Yes, I do think that they would be able to get their hands on materials to make them.

And......the article said it was the third attack in a month.

Dunno if it was guided or not, but the Palestinians have been making their own homemade missiles and lobbing them into Israel for years. Yes, I do think that they would be able to get their hands on materials to make them.

the Pals have never hit their intended target.

Do you think the SA are above false flag attacks?

Well, according to this article, the Houthis haven't hit anything of consequence yet either.

Houthi forces, after raiding Yemeni government military bases over the past few years, have acquired a stockpile of possibly more than 60 missiles and rockets.[1] Short-range tactical ballistic missiles, including the Soviet Scud-B and C, North Korean Hwasong 5 and 6, the Soviet Tochka – as well as rockets – continue to be launched from Yemen(link) into Saudi Arabia – a key U.S. ally in the Middle East.[2] Houthi forces also appear to have taken Soviet SA-2 SAM missiles and re-worked them as effective anti-ground targets, dubbing the new missile “Qaher-1.”[3] Recently, reports indicate that Houthis have acquired Iranian Zelzal-3 missiles which they have begun firing into Saudi Arabia.[4]

Yemeni security forces purchased many of these missiles in the 1990s and early 2000s from North Korea before Houthi rebels seized them in the past few years.[5] As such the proliferation threat comes not from official Yemeni security forces, but from Houthi insurgents and their alleged sponsors – Iran and Hezbollah – who have seized power amid the chaos of Yemen’s plunge into civil war. Secretary of State John Kerry has come forward with intelligence indicating Iranian support for Houthi forces, but both Houthi officials and Tehran dispute this.[6] The exact capabilities of Houthi insurgents are mostly unknown, yet, the proliferation of ballistic missiles to non-state actors operating in Yemen is widely evident, and continues to pose a threat.

Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance » Houthis

I would agree, except the Houthi have taken credit for it, which would be unlikely had it been a false flag attack. This has been going on for years.

Well, according to this article, the Houthis haven't hit anything of consequence yet either.
ok, so maybe it is real or we gave SA top of the line defense.

Houthi forces, after raiding Yemeni government military bases over the past few years, have acquired a stockpile of possibly more than 60 missiles and rockets.[1] Short-range tactical ballistic missiles, including the Soviet Scud-B and C, North Korean Hwasong 5 and 6, the Soviet Tochka – as well as rockets – continue to be launched from Yemen(link) into Saudi Arabia – a key U.S. ally in the Middle East.[2] Houthi forces also appear to have taken Soviet SA-2 SAM missiles and re-worked them as effective anti-ground targets, dubbing the new missile “Qaher-1.”[3] Recently, reports indicate that Houthis have acquired Iranian Zelzal-3 missiles which they have begun firing into Saudi Arabia.[4]

Yemeni security forces purchased many of these missiles in the 1990s and early 2000s from North Korea before Houthi rebels seized them in the past few years.[5] As such the proliferation threat comes not from official Yemeni security forces, but from Houthi insurgents and their alleged sponsors – Iran and Hezbollah – who have seized power amid the chaos of Yemen’s plunge into civil war. Secretary of State John Kerry has come forward with intelligence indicating Iranian support for Houthi forces, but both Houthi officials and Tehran dispute this.[6] The exact capabilities of Houthi insurgents are mostly unknown, yet, the proliferation of ballistic missiles to non-state actors operating in Yemen is widely evident, and continues to pose a threat.

Thank you for the information Fanger.

ok, so maybe it is real or we gave SA top of the line defense.

The missiles they have are old. Cold war Soviet stuff.

It doesn't take "top of the line" defense to protect against them.

The houthis have been HEAVILY armed by IRAN for more than 10
years------and they even have IRAN TRAINED EXPERTS IN THE
FIELD -----in the form of Hezbollah. Do not understate the serious
Danger to both Yemen AND Saudi Arabia. ------the Iranians have soaked
Yemen in blood

Thank you for the information Fanger.

a USMB first-------I agree with the FANG

Yemen in blood
Not the US backed saudi's?

Yemen in blood
Not the US backed saudi's?

nope-----the Saudis are a side-show------the real filth is the IRANIAN back
Houthis and Hezbollah

Here's a video of Houthi rebels destroying a Saudi M1 tank with an Iranian Kornet guided missile.

Muzzies killing Muzzies. We should stay out of it. Let them kill each other off, then we can roll in and take the oil.

False flags only work if the missile actually hits and destroys it's target.

Forum List

Back