US pulls missile defenses in Saudi Arabia amid Yemen attacks

Saudi students in the US have routinely helped each other rent apartments and open banks accounts for the past 60 years, pinhead.
you made no point-----Saudi students have been EXPLOITED by interested persons
of the SAUDI IN-CROWD for the past 70 years----even Albert Einstein confronted them---
Remember PRINCETON UNIVERSITY----heavily ENDOWED with entirely EVERYTHING
paid saudi students and special department endowments---WAY BACK IN THE 1950s

thanks Surada----your answer to Knopp is non-responsive. The ideology
consistent with that of the Muslim Brotherhood was born and fostered
world-wide by oil rich Saudis-----even I read their disgusting literature
WAY BACK circa 1960. Lots of Saudis hate each other. It's the ethos of
the land

No stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is from Egypt circa 1925 in response to Zionism. It's banned in Saudi Arabia except for a brief period in the 1960s.

King Faisel threw them out about 1972.

you made no point-----Saudi students have been EXPLOITED by interested persons
of the SAUDI IN-CROWD for the past 70 years----even Albert Einstein confronted them---
Remember PRINCETON UNIVERSITY----heavily ENDOWED with entirely EVERYTHING
paid saudi students and special department endowments---WAY BACK IN THE 1950s

You're a moron. I know the American who identified smart young Saudis for higher education in the US. Knew him well.

No stupid. Muslim Brotherhood is from Egypt circa 1925 in response to Zionism. It's banned in Saudi Arabia except for a brief period in the 1960s.

King Faisel threw them out about 1972.
I did not refer to "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" -----I mentioned SAUDI ARABIA----
Saudi arabia got its kids into TOP NOTCH american universities LIKE PRINCETON ---
with lots of MONEY. SHEEEESH even your fellow saudis admit as such.
It wasn't EGYPT. Poor Egypt was not SWIMMING IN OIL in the 1950s ---try to keep
UP----Einstein DIED in 1955

You're a moron. I know the American who identified smart young Saudis for higher education in the US. Knew him well.
SO? what has that got to do with the MONEY saudis paid out in FULL scholarships
for Saudia students and ENDOWMENTS ?-----PRINCETON IN THE 1950s----home to
ALBERT EINSTEIN. Somehow you missed it? Uhm Americans are going to SAUDI ARABIA to find students for Princeton?------and you call ME A "MORON"?

Good let Saudi Arabia fight their own wars. And Biden did what he has to do after tramp made a deal with the taliban, and the taliban got the spoils of war from the afghan army.
Biden is unhappy that Saudi Arabia increased oil prices.

I did not refer to "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" -----I mentioned SAUDI ARABIA----
Saudi arabia got its kids into TOP NOTCH american universities LIKE PRINCETON ---
with lots of MONEY. SHEEEESH even your fellow saudis admit as such.
It wasn't EGYPT. Poor Egypt was not SWIMMING IN OIL in the 1950s ---try to keep
UP----Einstein DIED in 1955
Saudi students have been training in the US since 1950.

Why wouldn't they go to the best schools? Do you hate everyone? My brothers and I endow a scholarship at Georgia Tech.. no it's not for Saudis. Muslim Brotherhood is from Egypt... like Muhammad Atta.

SO? what has that got to do with the MONEY saudis paid out in FULL scholarships
for Saudia students and ENDOWMENTS ?-----PRINCETON IN THE 1950s----home to
ALBERT EINSTEIN. Somehow you missed it? Uhm Americans are going to SAUDI ARABIA to find students for Princeton?------and you call ME A "MORON"?
He worked for Aramco. It was his job to identify promising students.

Your hatreds poison you.

Saudi students have been training in the US since 1950.

Why wouldn't they go to the best schools? Do you hate everyone? My brothers and I endow a scholarship at Georgia Tech.. no it's not for Saudis. Muslim Brotherhood is from Egypt... like Muhammad Atta.
YOU have AGAIN said nothing. Schools are DELIGHTED to take scholarshipped
students and special interest persons in those countries are DELIGHTED to
use them for their own political aspirations. Of course---in your VAUNTED opinion
there are no special interest people in Saudi arabia-----I understand---SAUDI ARABIA
GAVE YOUR FAMILY A JOB. You are not the only victim. Osama's pals were also SAUDI
and lots of Saudis are not so reticent about the propaganda shoved down their throats
in saudi schools.

YOU have AGAIN said nothing. Schools are DELIGHTED to take scholarshipped
students and special interest persons in those countries are DELIGHTED to
use them for their own political aspirations. Of course---in your VAUNTED opinion
there are no special interest people in Saudi arabia-----I understand---SAUDI ARABIA
GAVE YOUR FAMILY A JOB. You are not the only victim. Osama's pals were also SAUDI
and lots of Saudis are not so reticent about the propaganda shoved down their throats
in saudi schools.
Osama bin Laden was a malcontent. He was a black sheep and a follower of Muslim Brotherhood.

Lol. My father was one of the top petroleum engineers in the country. The Saudis didn't give him a job. He was hired by Aramco New York.

Osama bin Laden was a malcontent. He was a black sheep and a follower of Muslim Brotherhood.
OH_---he got it from nowhere? More ENLIGHTENMENT for you. The delusions of
insanity---even the hallucinations do, not arise out of THIN AIR. They are manifestations
of the symbols and concepts ALREADY IN THE HEAD. An example---I was asked to
evaluate a lovely old black lady because she hallucinated ANGELS. She was in her 60s.
I did my thing and requested a VDRL (test for syphilis). The question in such a case is---
to use common parlance---is she NUTS or is her brain "intoxicated" ? I decided it was
like a case of "intoxicated brain" to me----and I was right----NEURO SYPHILIS.
She went to church every sunday NEUROSYPHILIS?????? her daughter was horrified
and absolutely refused to accept the idea that her church lady mom ----got infected--
well ----I did my very best to explain that the diagnosis did not mean PROMISCUOUS
MOM-------what it did suggest is that she had a concept of ANGELS in her mind
which could have been there since she was three years old. Osama and his friends
were not NUTS ----they were playing out the concepts implanted in their BRAINS
AT HOME. The brave boys who did their MUJAHADEEN thing on Oct 7 were not
VICTIMS of oppression----they were victims of KHUTBAH JUMAAT exposure enough
to grab an infant and tear it to pieces and rape and kill for ALLAH and the GENERAL
MUSLIM response of "YAWN--GOOD FOR THEM" world wide ----is the general
muslim response to gross barbarity----as presented in the koran

insanity---even the hallucinations do, not arise out of THIN AIR. They are manifestations
evaluate a lovely old black lady because she hallucinated ANGELS. She was in her 60s.
I did my thing and requested a VDRL (test for syphilis). The question in such a case is---
to use common parlance---is she NUTS or is her brain "intoxicated" ? I decided it was
and absolutely refused to accept the idea that her church lady mom ----got infected--
well ----I did my very best to explain that the diagnosis did not mean PROMISCUOUS
which could have been there since she was three years old. Osama and his friends
to grab an infant and tear it to pieces and rape and kill for ALLAH and the GENERAL

OBL was a misfit in the bin Laden clan. When he first went to Afghanistan he was building roads and helping the warlords who were fighting the Soviets.

His beef was driven by his concepts of Arab nationalism... and Muslim Brotherhood. He hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1992 after he went rogue. He hated the abuse of the Palestinians in Israel and the US support for Israel. And, he wanted the US military out of Arabia.

Sad case.

OBL was a misfit in the bin Laden clan. When he first went to Afghanistan he was building roads and helping the warlords who were fighting the Soviets.

His beef was driven by his concepts of Arab nationalism... and Muslim Brotherhood. He hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1992 after he went rogue. He hated the abuse of the Palestinians in Israel and the US support for Israel. And, he wanted the US military out of Arabia.

Sad case.
Osama was a misfit because he was VERY RELIGIOUS. He did what very religious
muslims do and what IMAMS advocate except a few ---some of whom are vilified. The hundreds who invaded Israeli villages on Oct. 7 played out their mosque educations. Those
of us who have been in mosques----understand that fact

Osama was a misfit because he was VERY RELIGIOUS. He did what very religious
muslims do and what IMAMS advocate except a few ---some of whom are vilified. The hundreds who invaded Israeli villages on Oct. 7 played out their mosque educations. Those
of us who have been in mosques----understand that fact

Lol. He was deobandi and followed the Muslim Brotherhood. His biggest complaint was US support for Israel.

Lol. He was deobandi and followed the Muslim Brotherhood. His biggest complaint was US support for Israel.
oh gee HOW FUNNY. That idea arose in his brain INDEPENDENTLY just as
ripping babies apart arose in the brains of the gazan mujahadeen INDEPENDENTLY.
Just as resentment over the little blue boxes into which women and children
dropped nickels and dimes for virtually the past 200 years arose in YOUR brain ---- independently or like the image of ANGELS arose in the spirochete intoxicated
brain of my patient ---independently

Forum List

Back