Saudi Airport Arrivals Hall hit by Missile

The destruction of Yemen is a crime against humanity.

America has no soul.

Neither does Obama and ex-Sec. Of State Hillary, who are responsible for yet ANOTHER failed state!
For a primer of failed states from this dynamic duo, I refer you to Libya.

Thanks fer playing.
I said America. Which part confused you?

Mostly Democrats are to blame; and they are not really America anymore for a long time!

I see clearly and am not confused by any part, no ways!!
Republicans are equally culpable. Trump just bypassed Congress to supply more weapons to be used in the destruction of Yemen.

America has no soul.

Neither does Obama and ex-Sec. Of State Hillary, who are responsible for yet ANOTHER failed state!

Thanks fer playing.

Mostly Democrats are to blame; and they are not really America anymore for a long time!

Republicans are equally culpable. Trump just bypassed Congress to supply more weapons to be used in the destruction of Yemen.

Just another Democrat Party mess to clean up.

America has no soul.

Thanks fer playing.

All leading back to the peanut farmer and the taking of our Embassy by the very thugs running Iran now.

Thanks fer playing.

All leading back to the peanut farmer and the taking of our Embassy by the very thugs running Iran now.

If you thought 'Jimmah' was a big fail (and he was), we ain't seen nothing yet if Biden, by some quirk of fate, gets elected!

Bout time the war was brought to the Saudis

Fear not! We'll send in the troops to bail them out.
That makes sense.
Saudi money and people carried out September 11.
Saudi money and people established ISIS.
Saudis killed and dismembered a resident of the US.

But...on the other hand...they have oil and buy lots of guns and stay at Trump hotels when they come to Washington.

If you thought 'Jimmah' was a big fail (and he was), we ain't seen nothing yet if Biden, by some quirk of fate, gets elected!
Jimmy was the founder of The Great Appeasement, Biden would cement it.

And the USA will be fucked for the next 100 year's.

America has no soul.

Thanks fer playing.

There is no justification for America's participation in the destruction of Yemen.

And the USA will be fucked for the next 100 year's.

As of 5 weeks ago, Robert Gates still stands by his statement that Biden has been WRONG on every foreign policy decision that he's made IN THE PAST 40 YEARS!

Thanks fer playing.

There is no justification for America's participation in the destruction of Yemen.

Go search for unicorns and rainbows; and don't tell us when you find one.
Also, stay away from geopolitics.....

Do you think god punishes the immoral?

No!

BUT, Obama punishes Biden by not supporting him!

I'm sure Obama's ex-Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates opinion, surely enters in Obies decision.

No!

I'm sure Obama's ex-Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates opinion, surely enters in Obies decision.
Does the word of god mean nothing to you?

Why are you so hung up on Democrats? You are as obsessed with them as Democrats are with Trump.

Both parties represent the ruling class.

Looks like Iran's Yemeni Proxies have decided to escalate.

Abha International Airport: Missile hits arrivals hall, injuring 26 - CNN

A missile fired by Houthi rebels struck the arrivals hall of an airport in southwestern Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, injuring 26 people, a Saudi official said.

Eighteen people were treated at Abha International Airport for minor injuries and another eight were taken to hospital, Turki al-Malki, spokesman of the US-backed Saudi-led coalition battling rebels in Yemen, said in a statement published on Saudi state media.
"Three women, a Yemeni, an Indian and Saudi and two Saudi children were amongst those injured," al-Malki said, adding that "authorities are working on identifying the type of missile that was used in this terrorist attack."
Couldn't happen to a more deserving country.

No!

Does the word of god mean nothing to you?

Why are you so hung up on Democrats? You are as obsessed with them as Democrats are with Trump.

Both parties represent the ruling class.

If you want to divert the thread on a religious tangent, then take it to Church and discuss it with your fellow congregation.

Otherwise, bugger off with it!

Looks like Iran's Yemeni Proxies have decided to escalate.

Abha International Airport: Missile hits arrivals hall, injuring 26 - CNN

A missile fired by Houthi rebels struck the arrivals hall of an airport in southwestern Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, injuring 26 people, a Saudi official said.

Eighteen people were treated at Abha International Airport for minor injuries and another eight were taken to hospital, Turki al-Malki, spokesman of the US-backed Saudi-led coalition battling rebels in Yemen, said in a statement published on Saudi state media.
"Three women, a Yemeni, an Indian and Saudi and two Saudi children were amongst those injured," al-Malki said, adding that "authorities are working on identifying the type of missile that was used in this terrorist attack."
Thoughts & Prayers

Forum List

Back