Mississippi Abortion Law Blocked By Federal Judge

You sure do have a thing for chicken pussy, huh? You should see a therapist about that.

chickenredux-03.jpg

The states should be allowed to decide if they want abortion legal in their state. Mississippi obviously does not.

Roe v Wade is anti-choice in that respect.

Roe v Wade applies to the entire country; therefore, no, states can't decide whether abortion should be legal in their state. It was a US Supreme Court decision. You know how that works, right? Do try to keep up. Thanks.

States have the right to regulate these clinics, if they say a certain kind of doctor needs to be present, then thats the way it has to be. They are not banning, just regulating.

Wrong there too, I'm afraid. SCOTUS already overruled the state's rights to "regulate" abortion clinics out of existence in Roe v Wade.

Roe v Wade applies to the entire country; therefore, no, states can't decide whether abortion should be legal in their state. It was a US Supreme Court decision. You know how that works, right? Do try to keep up. Thanks.

States have the right to regulate these clinics, if they say a certain kind of doctor needs to be present, then thats the way it has to be. They are not banning, just regulating.

Wrong there too, I'm afraid. SCOTUS already overruled the state's rights to "regulate" abortion clinics out of existence in Roe v Wade.

yup :thup:

She doesn't want to answer that question.

so it's better to abort a child then to let it have a chance for adoption..that's what you people are saying...sick

That is what I would say, yes. How many people are on the waiting list to adopt children? Less than there are children to adopt. What will happen if there is no abortions? There will be backyard abortions, and there will be more women giving birth to unwanted children, dumping them in alleyways. More children will be put up for adoption - do you think the number of people wishing to adopt is going to magically rise overnight? Of course not.

Lifers would prefer a child be bounced from foster home to foster home, never having anyone they can call mum or dad, never having a place they can call home.

Lifers hate abortion and want it banned, but they never consider the consequences of that. Women will not stop having sex and they will still have abortions even if it is banned. The lifer turns their back as soon as the baby is born, and then complains about single mothers having babies and living on welfare. She'd be on welfare because the lifers prevented her from having an abortion!!!

But lets compromise. I have always thought this was a great compromise - ban all abortions, but force the pro lifers to adopt at least one of those children. It doesn't matter if you are single, or don't have your own home, or are still working your way up the career ladder, (it doesn't matter because these are some of the reasons why women abort) you must take that children and give it a home.

If you don't, you are saying you prefer the kid be stuck in a home for years until someone registers enough interest to adopt it. That's neglect, and I thought lifers cared about babies...oh wait, they care about fetuses. My bad. Carry on!

yep, says a lot about our society right there.

What is sad is the demand to have every child without the willingness to ensure preparation for success of mother and child.

The point extremists miss is that We the People will pay on the front or on the back end $$$ for the choices that we make politically.

What is sad is the demand to have every child without the willingness to ensure preparation for success of mother and child.

The point extremists miss is that We the People will pay on the front or on the back end $$$ for the choices that we make politically.

oh well then, just abort them...like that isn't EXTREME

You have a responsibility for your fellow neighbors: always have, always will.

Abortion should be the last resort (rape, incest, mother's health) in my mind.

If we are going to mandate that children be born, then we as part of the Social Compact are responsible as their neighbors.

That is the way it is, Stephanie, in America, and the way it will continue to be.

You have a responsibility for your fellow neighbors: always have, always will.

Abortion should be the last resort (rape, incest, mother's health) in my mind.

If we are going to mandate that children be born, then we as part of the Social Compact are responsible as their neighbors.

That is the way it is, Stephanie, in America, and the way it will continue to be.

oh brother..
no problem, abort away

Last edited:
No, Steph, we won't abort away and you will continue to share the burden.

That is not going to change under Romney.

No, Steph, we won't abort away and you will continue to share the burden.

That is not going to change under Romney.

lol, share the burden..you mean those WHO work will get to SHARE the burden for your Social Utopia
quite a sick society that see's abortion better than giving a child a chance to live

Last edited:
Thanks, Steph, for that, and I am glad you admit that I am correct about this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back