Mississippi gov might not block change to rebel-themed flag

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

1593115382562.png

It is a shit flag, like its ben made out of offcuts left over from a shitty dress shop. Get rid.

This is a real flag.

1593115516558.png

I think Mississippi needs to face the inevitable
Ah the hypocrisy of the left. LET THE PEOPLE VOTE! WAAAA! People voted and you dickheads didn't like how they voted so now you want it taken OUT of the people's hands. Sickening. You can change the flag but THOUSANDS more will fly on vehicles, from houses etc etc. I need to get mine out and start flying it actually. Its packed up somewhere.

The flag from your shithole country looks a lot like the “Stars and Bars”, Fuckwit.

And it was while your leaders were in control when slavery came here.

We ended your slavery, you limey racist.

View attachment 354957
It is a shit flag, like its ben made out of offcuts left over from a shitty dress shop. Get rid.

This is a real flag.

View attachment 354959
What he ACTUALLY said is if 3/4ths of the legislature changed it, it would be pointless to veto it because it would be overridden. I doubt anything is going to happen.

Mississippi has THEE worst history in this country, and the horrible thing about it is, they seem to REVELL in it.

Truly demonic and Godforsaken.
Show people what you got. Stop depending on others. Its like you have to have your hand held and if you don't get your way there's a tantrum coming. Grow up. Dress right. Show others as role models that. And other groups will dress right also as we all think with respect.

Ah the hypocrisy of the left. LET THE PEOPLE VOTE! WAAAA! People voted and you dickheads didn't like how they voted so now you want it taken OUT of the people's hands. Sickening. You can change the flag but THOUSANDS more will fly on vehicles, from houses etc etc. I need to get mine out and start flying it actually. Its packed up somewhere.
Racist trash like yourself should be excluded from any decisions that affect civilised folk.

“White supremacists in the Mississippi Legislature put it on the state flag in 1894 as backlash for the political power African Americans gained during Reconstruction after the Civil War.” ibid

Consequently, like other ‘confederate’ statues and monuments, the current flag has no ‘historical’ or ‘cultural’ significance – it’s only a symbol of racism and hate intended to intimidate black Americans during the turn of the last century.

“White supremacists in the Mississippi Legislature put it on the state flag in 1894 as backlash for the political power African Americans gained during Reconstruction after the Civil War.” ibid

Consequently, like other ‘confederate’ statues and monuments, the current flag has no ‘historical’ or ‘cultural’ significance – it’s only a symbol of racism and hate intended to intimidate black Americans during the turn of the last century.

Allow me to correct your quote...

"Members of the democrat party....in the Mississippi Legislature put it on the state flag in 1894 as backlash for the political power African Americans gained during Reconstruction after the Civil War.” ibid

Mississippi has THEE worst history in this country, and the horrible thing about it is, they seem to REVELL in it.

Truly demonic and Godforsaken.

Yes.....the democrat party was a nightmare for Blacks in this state.........

Absolutely.

Just as this whole nation has to face the inevitable end of Euro-American rule.

This year truly marks the beginning of the end of the United States of America as a viable nation.

Racist trash like yourself should be excluded from any decisions that affect civilised folk.
Go ahead and try but remember those that take away the ballot box only leave the cartridge box to turn to so PLEASE go ahead and try.

View attachment 354957

This is a real flag.

View attachment 354959
The Tater won't veto a bill to "retire" the stars and bars. He's consistently said there needs to be another state wide vote, but there's no way a state wide vote will remove the flag, because the redneck confederates come out of their attics. But that's Tater's base.

It's more probable than not that the Miss Legislature will pass a bill ending the stars and bars and set up a prodedure to create a new state flag.

The thing's an embarrassment. Although I admit one of my bucket list moments was going to an Ole Miss football game in the last year the Marching Band got to parade with the stars and the bars playing dixie at half time. I was going "f yeah, now let's get drunk and have questionable sex while falling down, what the hell"

View attachment 354957

This is a real flag.

View attachment 354959
The Tater won't veto a bill to "retire" the stars and bars. He's consistently said there needs to be another state wide vote, but there's no way a state wide vote will remove the flag, because the redneck confederates come out of their attics. But that's Tater's base.

It's more probable than not that the Miss Legislature will pass a bill ending the stars and bars and set up a prodedure to create a new state flag.

The thing's an embarrassment. Although I admit one of my bucket list moments was going to an Ole Miss football game in the last year the Marching Band got to parade with the stars and the bars playing dixie at half time. I was going "f yeah, now let's get drunk and have questionable sex while falling down, what the hell"

Well this seems a very positive step.

Flags with a historical significance can be, occasionally, inconvenient.

british-national-front-march-bermondsey-G6XFEE.jpg

Forum List

Back