Mississippi governor to sign bill banning abortion at 20 weeks

Nice to see the start of trying to take back morals, ethics, and principles, along with traditional American values as to sanctioned killing of our young!

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said Tuesday that he looks forward to quickly signing a bill that would ban abortion at 20 weeks, the midpoint of a full-term pregnancy. "This measure represents a great effort to protect the unborn in Mississippi," Bryant said in a statement after House Bill 1400 passed the House 91-20 and the Senate 41-10. The bill has exceptions. Abortion would still be allowed at or after 20 weeks if the woman faces death or permanent injury because of the pregnancy. It would also be allowed in cases of severe fetal abnormality.

Mississippi governor to sign bill banning abortion at 20 weeks | Fox News

Better watch out, people practicing their civic duties in passing laws that go against one of the main Pillars of the Progressive Agenda will be met with the full fury of the liberal (D)-bag

You'd probably give your left testicle (if you had any!) to have 2 more Liberal judges on SCOTUS, so stop being a commie supporter, and realize that YOUR system of government has been a failure!

You are a Big Government right wing progressive, V.

You are what you condemn: a progressive.

Last edited:
For the PRO LIFE people THIS is a START, for an ass as yourself, it's the END!

You do realize that the MONEY SPENT on ACA would have paid for ALL medical care for everyone for close to 2 years!....Instead it's driving doctors from the system and opening up EMERGENCY CARE CLINICS everywhere that WON'T ACCEPT the ACA!

You are a right wing Big Government progressive, no different in your desire to use Big Government to further your cause than the Libs you hate.

And you come up with the silliest statements without facts.

Please dumb ass, Emergency Care Clinics are expanding, here's over 75 MILLION links to THAT FACT!...You just can't help being stupid, you're a liberal!

emergency care clinics expanding - Bing

So you are like a stupid liberal progressive, Vigilante, because you want Big Government to do everything for you.

You'd probably give your left testicle (if you had any!) to have 2 more Liberal judges on SCOTUS, so stop being a commie supporter, and realize that YOUR system of government has been a failure!
You are a Big Government right wing progressive, V.

You are what you condemn: a progressive.

You never fail to prove the statement, that Liberalism is a mental disorder...

4gq0ep.jpg

Sounds like a good law to me. The choice is still with the woman. She just needs to make it within 20 weeks which really shouldn't be that hard to do.

Nice to see the start of trying to take back morals, ethics, and principles, along with traditional American values as to sanctioned killing of our young!

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said Tuesday that he looks forward to quickly signing a bill that would ban abortion at 20 weeks, the midpoint of a full-term pregnancy. "This measure represents a great effort to protect the unborn in Mississippi," Bryant said in a statement after House Bill 1400 passed the House 91-20 and the Senate 41-10. The bill has exceptions. Abortion would still be allowed at or after 20 weeks if the woman faces death or permanent injury because of the pregnancy. It would also be allowed in cases of severe fetal abnormality.

Great, now white trash can overpopulate the country and the Tea Brains can complain about free loaders.

all_dvd_covers_idiocracy_r1_cdcovers_cc_front-other.jpg

JACKSON MISS: 2035 -

idiocracy.jpg

Are the anti choicers willing to adopt those babies? Or pay more taxes to support them?

Much better to massacre them. But if we're to use your logic then we need to massacre 2, 3, 4, and 5 year olds who don't have parents or are in low income homes. I mean ... what difference should age make when massacring is the best option?

Great, now white trash can overpopulate the country and the Tea Brains can complain about free loaders.

all_dvd_covers_idiocracy_r1_cdcovers_cc_front-other.jpg

JACKSON MISS: 2035 -

idiocracy.jpg

Well ... if I knew in advance that we might end up with more of your kind trashing up the place then I might make an exception or two where abortion is concerned. In the meantime, I have to assume that most sweet, innocent babies born will be a step above your kind.

I applaud him. With the science we have today, believing that pregnancy doesn't start at conception much less after 20 weeks is ludicrous. You might as well believe the sun travels around the earth. I'm happy to see someone standing up to the simpleton's on the left.

Are the anti choicers willing to adopt those babies? Or pay more taxes to support them?

Much better to massacre them. But if we're to use your logic then we need to massacre 2, 3, 4, and 5 year olds who don't have parents or are in low income homes. I mean ... what difference should age make when massacring is the best option?

Except you are not speaking of abortion now.

I applaud him. With the science we have today, believing that pregnancy doesn't start at conception much less after 20 weeks is ludicrous. You might as well believe the sun travels around the earth. I'm happy to see someone standing up to the simpleton's on the left.

At conception, you have potential life. At 20 weeks, you have potential life. At 38 weeks, you have potential life. Potential because that beating heart may cease before the child is born. Only when baby is born does that potential become real.

You have no right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

So please tell me what organ of the woman's body does the unborn child represent? Especially when it has it's own respiratory system, it's own heartbeat & of course, separate & distinct DNA.

Its heart beats because it is attached to the mother.

Noomi, you are entitled to your opinion but that's about it.

The fact remains that this legislation is Big Government progressivism of the right wing variety.

Vigilante needs to be reminded of this every time he talks about 'limited' government. He wants government to limit everyone else's rights but his.

Forum List

Back