Mississippi governor to sign bill banning abortion at 20 weeks

Are the anti choicers willing to adopt those babies? Or pay more taxes to support them?

I am not a "anti-choicer!" I believe the unborn child should exercise the choice to live!

Which means you’re opposed to choice, hostile to privacy rights, and seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

As a fact of Constitutional law, the embryo/fetus is not a ‘child,’ and not entitled to Constitutional protections, and retains no 'choice' (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, the right of the woman to decide whether to have a child or not is paramount, and may not be interfered with by the state.

Rather than seeking to ‘ban’ abortion in violation of the Constitution, you should rather seek to end its root case, much of which is the ignorance you and most others on the right exhibit.

Are the anti choicers willing to adopt those babies? Or pay more taxes to support them?

I am not a "anti-choicer!" I believe the unborn child should exercise the choice to live!

Which means you’re opposed to choice, hostile to privacy rights, and seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

As a fact of Constitutional law, the embryo/fetus is not a ‘child,’ and not entitled to Constitutional protections, and retains no 'choice' (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, the right of the woman to decide whether to have a child or not is paramount, and may not be interfered with by the state.

Rather than seeking to ‘ban’ abortion in violation of the Constitution, you should rather seek to end its root case, much of which is the ignorance you and most others on the right exhibit.

We're OPPOSED to MURDER for a scumbag woman's convenience that DIDN'T TAKE proper precautions before she fucked the neighborhood!

A FETUS, for that matter, a ZYGOTE, is a human! Stupid bastard.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Do not conflate the two. No woman is going to be convicted for having an abortion.

Here is an excellent example of Big Government right wing progressivism.

Can you make that a little smaller?

It's clear enough, V. If you and I believe in Big Government setting 20-week limits on abortion, then we are right wing progressives.

If folks want government to institute ACA, they are left wing progressives.

For the PRO LIFE people THIS is a START, for an ass as yourself, it's the END!

You do realize that the MONEY SPENT on ACA would have paid for ALL medical care for everyone for close to 2 years!....Instead it's driving doctors from the system and opening up EMERGENCY CARE CLINICS everywhere that WON'T ACCEPT the ACA!

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Do not conflate the two. No woman is going to be convicted for having an abortion.

We CAN change that... all we need is a FEW conservative SCOTUS!

And what will you do with all these women who are convicted of having abortions?

Can you make that a little smaller?

It's clear enough, V. If you and I believe in Big Government setting 20-week limits on abortion, then we are right wing progressives.

You do realize that the MONEY SPENT on ACA would have paid for ALL medical care for everyone for close to 2 years!....Instead it's driving doctors from the system and opening up EMERGENCY CARE CLINICS everywhere that WON'T ACCEPT the ACA!

You are a right wing Big Government progressive, no different in your desire to use Big Government to further your cause than the Libs you hate.

And you come up with the silliest statements without facts.

And what will you do with all these women who are convicted of having abortions?

Just as Reagan did, with illegals, that was wrong, but had to be done, give them amnesty! BUT, NO SECOND CHANCES!

You are a right wing Big Government progressive, no different in your desire to use Big Government to further your cause than the Libs you hate.

And you come up with the silliest statements without facts.

Please dumb ass, Emergency Care Clinics are expanding, here's over 75 MILLION links to THAT FACT!...You just can't help being stupid, you're a liberal!

emergency care clinics expanding - Bing

We CAN change that... all we need is a FEW conservative SCOTUS!

There you go, using Big Government to further your hateful anti-American agenda. You must be a liberal.

You'd probably give your left testicle (if you had any!) to have 2 more Liberal judges on SCOTUS, so stop being a commie supporter, and realize that YOUR system of government has been a failure!

Just as Reagan did, with illegals, that was wrong, but had to be done, give them amnesty! BUT, NO SECOND CHANCES!

What? So have an abortion, get a slap on the wrist, and what happens the next time?

Tie your tubes, you killer bitch!

dncys5.jpg

What? So have an abortion, get a slap on the wrist, and what happens the next time?

Tie your tubes, you killer bitch!

dncys5.jpg

And had they been born, they could have become the next Hitler. So what the fuck is your point?

YOU and the SCUM like you have NO RIGHT to KILL an INNOCENT HUMAN...Let's go bitch, you want to argue again that even a Zygote is NOT a human?

You have no right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

So please tell me what organ of the woman's body does the unborn child represent? Especially when it has it's own respiratory system, it's own heartbeat & of course, separate & distinct DNA.

You have no right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

So please tell me what organ of the woman's body does the unborn child represent? Especially when it has it's own respiratory system, it's own heartbeat & of course, separate & distinct DNA.
A tumour.

RIP Dr Tiller

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back