Mississippi Senate candidate Cindy Hyde-Smith attended racist high school in the 70's

zXYWwIv_d.jpg

The academy was set up "so that white parents could avoid having to send their children to schools with black students".

The Republican is seen (third from the right) behind a mascot wielding a Confederate flag.
The racist school and resist themes provide context to Mrs. Hyde-Smith "public hanging" remarks.
Hyde-Smith Attended All-White ‘Seg Academy’ to Avoid Integration

Who the fuck cares?

she says enough dumb shit now, you do not need to be this stupid.

I attended a segregated school in the 70s. It was the only school in town. Does that make me a racist?
Did you later joke about public hangings?

Nope. It was tough to realize I had been wrong for so long though. I'm just saying to concentrate on relevant things, like the sentiment behind that joke. No need to add irrelevant things like where she went to high school.

So will Mississippi go full on racist and elect this moronic racist?

Alabama showed the world who they were...will Mississippi?

Did you later joke about public hangings?

Back in the day rapists and murderers actually got their speedy trial and just punishment. It was also a deterrent to other criminals. They did not have the resources to accommodate a criminal for life in prison. Now of course with the advent of democrat judges, murderers often get set loose back on society only to kill innocent people again.
Things were better with segregation?

zXYWwIv_d.jpg

The academy was set up "so that white parents could avoid having to send their children to schools with black students".

The Republican is seen (third from the right) behind a mascot wielding a Confederate flag.
The racist school and resist themes provide context to Mrs. Hyde-Smith "public hanging" remarks.
Hyde-Smith Attended All-White ‘Seg Academy’ to Avoid Integration

No one should be blamed for their parents, or frankly for dumb shit they did in their youth, but her FOUR facebook pics in 2014 of her in civil war costume at Jeff Davis's "presidential library" proclaiming "Miss history at its finest" are objectionable, and should get anyone fired.

The main driving force for creation of "The Suburbs" was white people fleeing to areas where their kids wouldn't have to go to school with Negroes. Not just in the South, everywhere.

How is this any different?

The main driving force for creation of "The Suburbs" was white people fleeing to areas where their kids wouldn't have to go to school with Negroes. Not just in the South, everywhere.

How is this any different?
Perhaps nothing, but that doesn't explain her 2014 facebook posts and quotes. Rather it appears she is a product of her environment who never learned differently.

Forum List

Back