🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Buncha dumbfucks. They fucked any chance of compassion and empathy from the rest of the world with this newest stunt on attacking THE VICTIM (store) for some thugs thuggery. They had me up to there. Then they lost me. For good. Fuckers.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) has signed an order declaring a state of emergency and ordering a curfew in Ferguson, he announced in a press conference on Saturday.

The curfew will last from midnight to 5 a.m., according to Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, who also spoke at the press conference.

This is developing... Check back for more...

Jay Nixon Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Eric Holder warned the Ferguson Chief of Police what would likely happen by releasing the video. The Chief is an idiot.

Heaven forbid we inform people that the supposed honest witness to the shooting is a lying hack.

And THAT is exactly what their problem is. LIES. And outted as lies. So....go loot more stores and scream about how shocked and angry they are that Whitey is insulting the black thugs reputation. Just another excuse to be assholes.

Buncha dumbfucks. They fucked any chance of compassion and empathy from the rest of the world with this newest stunt on attacking THE VICTIM (store) for some thugs thuggery. They had me up to there. Then they lost me. For good. Fuckers.

Better call the paramedics to stand by....

Indeed. VIOLATE 'Em. They deserve it. They can't abide with decency...THEY will soon find out REAL Law and Order.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) has signed an order declaring a state of emergency and ordering a curfew in Ferguson, he announced in a press conference on Saturday.

The curfew will last from midnight to 5 a.m., according to Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, who also spoke at the press conference.

This is developing... Check back for more...

Jay Nixon Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Eric Holder warned the Ferguson Chief of Police what would likely happen by releasing the video. The Chief is an idiot.

Heaven forbid we inform people that the supposed honest witness to the shooting is a lying hack.

And THAT is exactly what their problem is. LIES. And outted as lies. So....go loot more stores and scream about how shocked and angry they are that Whitey is insulting the black thugs reputation. Just another excuse to be assholes.

You're obviously very narrow-minded, but I'll remind you of this: The cop that murdered Michael Brown for "jaywalking" did not know anything about the alleged convenience store robbery of a few cigars. The Chief of Police made that statement.

You're obviously very narrow-minded, but I'll remind you of this: The cop that murdered Michael Brown for "jaywalking" did not know anything about the alleged convenience store robbery of a few cigars. The Chief of Police made that statement.

Yeah. I am racist too, I guess.

Actually? He DID know about it...BACK to square ONE with your diatribe...:eusa_hand:

I think it's time for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to get involved since they are considered the
voice of black America.Their involvement might just be needed right now....

Oh wait......

Never mind.

Most transparent government evah! :doubt:

I'm sure you told your kids that Santa was fake from day one....

I'm not speaking to you.

Your release of that image of Big Macs is causing my stomach to riot.

Now I have to loot my piggy bank, and my wife's protesting that I shouldn't eat fast food.

All your fault, I have no control nor responsibility for my own actions.

P.S. - I'm sending you the bill. :cheeky-smiley-018: :D

Whether the cop knew or not..whether the cops in Ferguson are a bunch of redneck racists..whether the two guys were jaywalking or not...the POINT is....blacks AND some idiot whites are now marching, rioting, looting stores in their own community. They are punishing the store that has video for criminal behavior and being able to find the perps....they are destroying livelihoods of people not even affiliated with any of the above EXCEPT for the store that was robbed.

Talk about narrow minded. Lahkota is not only that..but also kinda dumb.

Most transparent government evah! :doubt:

I'm sure you told your kids that Santa was fake from day one....

I'm not speaking to you.

Your release of that image of Big Macs is causing my stomach to riot.

Now I have to loot my piggy bank, and my wife's protesting that I shouldn't eat fast food.

All your fault, I have no control nor responsibility for my own actions.

P.S. - I'm sending you the bill. :cheeky-smiley-018: :D
:badgrin:

Good. Keep the natives in check. THIS SHOULD happen. These people seem to not be able to control themselves. I'd also issue a SHOOT TO KILL ORDER for anyone caught violating the curfew.
yes but you are a fucking moron and thankfully is not in any place of real power.
If we put you in charge the place would look like the walking dead in under five minutes.

Whether the cop knew or not..whether the cops in Ferguson are a bunch of redneck racists..whether the two guys were jaywalking or not...the POINT is....blacks AND some idiot whites are now marching, rioting, looting stores in their own community. They are punishing the store that has video for criminal behavior and being able to find the perps....they are destroying livelihoods of people not even affiliated with any of the above EXCEPT for the store that was robbed.

Talk about narrow minded. Lahkota is not only that..but also kinda dumb.
You are being too kind...to La Dorka...He's a shit-disturber like his Idol Obama.

Forum List

Back