🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Most transparent government evah! :doubt:

I'm sure you told your kids that Santa was fake from day one....

I'm not speaking to you.

Your release of that image of Big Macs is causing my stomach to riot.

Now I have to loot my piggy bank, and my wife's protesting that I shouldn't eat fast food.

All your fault, I have no control nor responsibility for my own actions.

P.S. - I'm sending you the bill. :cheeky-smiley-018: :D

images

Heaven forbid we inform people that the supposed honest witness to the shooting is a lying hack.

And THAT is exactly what their problem is. LIES. And outted as lies. So....go loot more stores and scream about how shocked and angry they are that Whitey is insulting the black thugs reputation. Just another excuse to be assholes.

You're obviously very narrow-minded, but I'll remind you of this: The cop that murdered Michael Brown for "jaywalking" did not know anything about the alleged convenience store robbery of a few cigars. The Chief of Police made that statement.

For the 101st fucking time, that is a false narrative.

Liberal media bullshit.

The officer was called in on the strong arm robbery.

He received a description of the suspects.

When he made initial contact with Brown, AT THAT TIME HE WAS UNAWARE THAT BROWN WAS A SUSPECT in the robbery of the store.

He initially made contact with Brown because he was in the street, walking down the middle of the road blocking traffic.

It was then that he noticed Brown had the store display box of cigars in his hand.

It was THEN that he suspected he had inadvertently stumbled upon the perpetrator of the strong arm robbery!

All else follows from this point.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown.

Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.” Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Ferguson Chief Names Darren Wilson as Cop Who Shot Michael Brown - NBC News

He didn't initially know Brown was a SUSPECT in the robbery!

Nowhere does it say Officer Wilson didn't KNOW about the robbery.

In fact in the timeline of the incident, the report of the robbery and description of the suspects is transmitted by dispatch at 11:52...Officer Wilson makes contact with Brown at 12:01.

As I recall the Governor claimed the city cops were over reacting. As I recall the Fed thought the city cops were over reacting. As I recall all it took was a little understanding and all would be set to a peaceful time and place.

I would suggest the city cops and authorities in that city are owed several apologies.

Ohh and where is President Obama and his notes of sorrow? Is he sorry that so much destruction and looting have occurred?

Why do you always side on the side of retarded?
This is a cause and affect situation. The police are too blame as well here.

Blacks have a very legitimate historical beef with cops...which historical beef does not begin to justify their behavior in Ferguson. Last night, they looted the store of the poor man who was robbed and strong-armed by a 6-4 295 pound thug.

Here ares two matters I don't have the stats on, but which I believe to be true from having kept up with current event for several decades:

1) Though Blacks constitute only 13 per cent of the population, they commit most of the crime; and

2) Whites constitute most of the population, so most cops are white.

From these truths, common sense and the law of averages tells us that lots of white cops are going to spend lots of time arresting and confronting Blacks, lots of whom are thugs..and that fractious encounters are going to occur; and that plenty of times the cop is going to get under enough stress to do something really stupid. If he is scared...there is going to be adrenalin, heat of passion, fight or flight responses...nothing conducive to reasoned decisions.

The Law of averages says some bad things will happen and one of them is:

A white cop has shot an unarmed Black guy.

And so Al Sharpton beat Jessie Jackson into town by one day...and the game is on.

Nothing else can be admitted into evidence, other than that a White cop shot an unarmed Black guy. An investigation cannot be waited on. Justice must be had...and to the Sharpton/Jacksons, somehow....that means Free Looting.

It doesn't sound like what the cop did was justified. So he will be prosecuted. Eric Holder has sent 40 agents in. FORTY.

Can they not wait on that? Or must the innocent people of Ferguson be made to pay.

The answer is yes. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are in tow. They are always looking for a payday....and nothing pays like the Race Card.

Last edited:
ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Tonight the part of Gracie is being played by James T. Kirk....

thenakedtimehd1113.jpg

Yep. These lawless assholes have to LEARN a hard lesson. Time is NOW. BUT...I will guarantee this will be touted as RACISM by the Media and the left...just watch...

Thanks Missiourian, for the clarification.

But watch some idiot come find excuses for the thug.

I like Kirk. :D

Meanwhile....back at the idiot ranch....I wonder what kind of screaming would take place if a Whitey robbed a black guys store and a bunch of KKKers decided to loot and riot in the neighborhood.

If they are giggling and stealing and climbing through broken windows with goods....shoot them too.

r-DOJ-huge.jpg

The Ferguson Police Department on Friday released a video that allegedly shows Michael Brown robbing a convenience store. Critics lashed out at police, saying that the footage's release was an attempt to disparage Brown's character.

CNN revealed on Saturday that the Department of Justice found out about the video earlier this week and asked police not to make it public. According to CNN, the DOJ was worried that the footage would spark more violence in Ferguson.

More: Ferguson Police Released Robbery Video Despite DOJ Concerns

Eric Holder warned the Ferguson Chief of Police what would likely happen by releasing the video. The Chief is an idiot.

And Ferguson PD released the name of the officer involved in the shooting also. Good move on the Governor's part, there are too many contradictions in the stories coming from Ferguson PD. That noted, those violating the curfew need to be locked up. Those rioting, looting and destroying property care nothing about Michael Brown, nor the facts surrounding his death, only their own mob mentality. And I see Caucasian faces in the crowds.

Ferguson PD has fanned the flames since Day 1, why?

No one wants violence to escalate more than the media. How awesome would it be for them if this curfew deal turned into a fucking bloodbath? They (the media) can wring their hands and shed dry tears as the ad revenues explode.

About a hundred protestors went down Broadway and Telegraph in Oakland and Berkeley last night...with the all too typical vandalizing and looting.

I noted the Anarchists graffiti tag. These fake protestors don't care about Michael Brown. They just use any "crisis" as a pretext to deface civilization.

The Danish bakery with the smashed windows is hardly the cause of militarized police in Ferguson...but the Anarchists "made an example" of it.

Time to let the lawless assholes among us KNOW that WE aren't going to tolerate this crap...isn't Liberalism wonderful?

^ from the same guy who was ranting about having a military coup the other day. :lol:

No one wants violence to escalate more than the media. How awesome would it be for them if this curfew deal turned into a fucking bloodbath? They (the media) can wring their hands and shed dry tears as the ad revenues explode.

I've stopped watching or reading the MSM.

I only use them as a secondary source.

But this has been an invaluable tool for me to keep up with the real story in Ferguson.

Updates from protests in Ferguson, Missouri - Live Blog - The Boston Globe

You critics can't have it both ways, though you try, I will give you that.

Holder apparently told the MO powers to be that if the photo was released he thought it would destabilize the situation. He was right.

With skin head militia and black gangsters coming to town tonight, with the NG, the fireworks should be bright.

Forum List

Back