🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

As I recall the Governor claimed the city cops were over reacting. As I recall the Fed thought the city cops were over reacting. As I recall all it took was a little understanding and all would be set to a peaceful time and place.

I would suggest the city cops and authorities in that city are owed several apologies.

Ohh and where is President Obama and his notes of sorrow? Is he sorry that so much destruction and looting have occurred?

Ask him when he is done dancing at parties and golfing.

Some people do actually have a life....

Yeah, well, part of having a life is having a job. The job aspect of Obama's life is malnourished and under exercised.

Fuck it. Start rounding them up with dogs

-Geaux

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

What if a Black lady [or White lady] were to be returning home from church choir practice, supper, and studying the Lord's word ...and hadn't heard about the curfew?

-Geaux

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

What if a Black lady [or White lady] were to be returning home from church choir practice, supper, and studying the Lord's word ...and hadn't heard about the curfew?

Is she climbing out of a broken window with a new bible in her hand? Shoot her.

-Geaux

The Constitution, and the history of this nation, are not important to the "shoot first, ask questions later" faction; that explains the divsion. Send 4,634 to die in a war based on fabrication? You are a HERO; break a window: DIE.

-Geaux

HAD to introduce RACE into this, didn't you? Jeeze some people are so fucking STUPID, and don't YOU think the INTENT of the Government imposing the CURFEW would be announced WIDELY?

Your argument holds ZERO water. But thanks for playing. Booby prize waiting for you in the back room upon YOUR EXIT.:eusa_hand:

Damn it people? THINK.

The Constitution, and the history of this nation, are not important to the "shoot first, ask questions later" faction; that explains the divsion. Send 4,634 to die in a war based on fabrication? You are a HERO; break a window: DIE.

However? LOCAL and STATE folks have ultimate control, now don't they? FEDS need to keep their fucking noses the HELL out of this.

Good move. Now let hem use deadly force to push these assholes back into their spider holes and shut up. None of these people want to address the real problem in theBlack community: welfare.

Is she climbing out of a broken window with a new bible in her hand? Shoot her.
Love it...LEVITY not withstanding...Jeeze some people are so fucking stupid posing such tripe disguised as legitimate questions...Good form on your part.

Good move. Now let hem use deadly force to push these assholes back into their spider holes and shut up. None of these people want to address the real problem in theBlack community: welfare.
YOU mean Statist LIBERALISM...they DESERVE the shit they steal from others JUST BECAUSE...FORGET the people they hurt to get it...their Liberty means squat in the eyes of the left.

Ask him when he is done dancing at parties and golfing.

Some people do actually have a life....

Yeah, well, part of having a life is having a job. The job aspect of Obama's life is malnourished and under exercised.
Really? Just GIVE HIM what the Constitution FORBIDS...? Thanks for confirming MY suspicions about YOU.

Obama has had EVERYTHING in his miserable life handed to him.

JACKASS.

"They think we all ignorant niggas but we're not. We protecting this."

BvJBm1aIcAATaL4.jpg

Forum List

Back