🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Residents cleaning up after the looting:

53ebc07135966.preview-620.jpg

Saw one of three black fraternity members who worked for hours the last 3 days, cannot post it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but your pics just don't fit their idea of black people and what they are doing. Stop it!

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

You'd shoot them for looting? That's a bit crazy.

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Michael "Big Mike" Brown was shot for a whole lot less. Just think, Big Mike would have headed off to college on Monday.

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

What if a Black lady [or White lady] were to be returning home from church choir practice, supper, and studying the Lord's word ...and hadn't heard about the curfew?

Is she climbing out of a broken window with a new bible in her hand? Shoot her.

:lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
$s-FERGUSON-large640.jpg

Shit ,I go steal some shit ,yea that will teach them a lesson, f@@k the man:badgrin::badgrin:

I wouldn't shoot to kill, but yeah..I would shoot them. Maybe with tasers. Maybe with a gun. Dunno.

I find looters nothing but pond scum so....yeah. What the fuck. Why not.

Michael "Big Mike" Brown was shot for a whole lot less. Just think, Big Mike would have headed off to college on Monday.

If he hadn't of strong armed the kwik mart. At a minimum he probably woulda missed the first day.

Last edited:
Fuck it. Start rounding them up with dogs

-Geaux

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

What if a Black lady [or White lady] were to be returning home from church choir practice, supper, and studying the Lord's word ...and hadn't heard about the curfew?
The church would make sure choir practice was over in time.

The Constitution, and the history of this nation, are not important to the "shoot first, ask questions later" faction; that explains the divsion. Send 4,634 to die in a war based on fabrication? You are a HERO; break a window: DIE.

However? LOCAL and STATE folks have ultimate control, now don't they? FEDS need to keep their fucking noses the HELL out of this.[/wàtch the flicking Eric Holder file civil rights violation charges against the innocent police officer for defending himself while protecting the public.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) has signed an order declaring a state of emergency and ordering a curfew in Ferguson, he announced in a press conference on Saturday.

The curfew will last from midnight to 5 a.m., according to Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, who also spoke at the press conference.

This is developing... Check back for more...

Jay Nixon Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Eric Holder warned the Ferguson Chief of Police what would likely happen by releasing the video. The Chief is an idiot.

apparently hugs for thugs was a flop

Fuck it. Start rounding them up with dogs

-Geaux

If there is a curfew there is no choir practice or church supper.

Forum List

Back