🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Heaven forbid we inform people that the supposed honest witness to the shooting is a lying hack.

And THAT is exactly what their problem is. LIES. And outted as lies. So....go loot more stores and scream about how shocked and angry they are that Whitey is insulting the black thugs reputation. Just another excuse to be assholes.

You're obviously very narrow-minded, but I'll remind you of this: The cop that murdered Michael Brown for "jaywalking" did not know anything about the alleged convenience store robbery of a few cigars. The Chief of Police made that statement.

That is not true. It had already gone out over the radio. Why would he not know of the robbery?

He did not know Michael Brown was the robber. That much is true. Michael was carrying cigars, though. Did you watch the robbery video? The way you act like he just swiped a couple of cigars leads me to believe not. That was strong armed robbery of behind the counter items and gratuitous physical intimidation for the hell of it. That shit is terrifying. He's 300 pounds!

All that being said, you cannot empty your gun into a surrendering suspect, you just cannot do it. Even if the suspect had just committed a robbery, assaulted a cop, and potentially attempted to kill that cop ... you can't shoot him with his hands in the air. Cops are trained professionals who signed up for this job. It is one thing for me (a civilian, no training, never looked for this possibility) to panic or not be able to get myself in check, but this was (allegedly) a cop finishing off an unarmed man with his hands in the air.

Curfew violators should be shot on sight. That was the curfew law during the riots after MLK death.

molotov-ferguson.jpg

See anything odd there.....

The thug with his underwear showing is telegraphing that he wants to be fucked in the ass.

Tell his ass that and it will be yours I bet that gets it, AvgGuy bent over the hydrant screaming

tank, no revolution is starting tonight or ever in the country over race

your day is over and gone

Wrong or right, the rebel side of me would want to spit in the face of that curfew but that's just me.

For the most part, the place is already under de facto martial law so a curfew isn't a big leap.

What these moron looters don't understand is that the places they're stealing from won't be back and their stupid little city will die off until one day, like the citizens of Detroit for example, they won't even be able to pay the water bill.

Fuck it. Start rounding them up with dogs

-Geaux

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

Wrong or right, the rebel side of me would want to spit in the face of that curfew but that's just me.

For the most part, the place is already under de facto martial law so a curfew isn't a big leap.

What these moron looters don't understand is that the places they're stealing from won't be back and their stupid little city will die off until one day, like the citizens of Detroit for example, they won't even be able to pay the water bill.

Like Flip Wilson said, "let it crawl, Rev, let it crawl"...

A black man who watched over young black boys (Big Brothers) told me that's what he tells the boys he watches over. I'm not making it up.

Tell his ass that and it will be yours I bet that gets it, AvgGuy bent over the hydrant screaming

Exactly. If they want to make their town look like Detroit? GO FOR IT. Don't ask the 49 States to bail your ass out. YOU made the bed...enjoy your slumber. Oh? And learn some fucking responsibility.

At this point, I am fed up with the bullshit. The store gets robbed, reports it with video, some thug gets shot by some cop, older thugs...black AND white...march, then loot, then riot, then attack the store that was robbed. That about sums it up, right?

Like, as if the store is at fault for some black dude deciding to rob it and the asshole gets shot by some cop that has no clue the store was robbed but take it out on the store..and the rest of the neighborhood. Right? Right? That's it in a nutshell. All those laughing faces on the tv vids, the whooping and hollering. They could give a rats ass for that dead guy. They just want STUFF. And blame Whitey and The Man.

At this point...I say shoot the looters and rioters and ask questions later. Fuck 'em. Fucking lowlifes.

Gracie, you shouldn't hold things in like this. You'll get an ulcer. It's okay to cut loose every once and awhile and tells us how you really feel. :D

Them Negros are out of control, I say take away there welfare and old English 40 oz'ers ,bring them to there knees .$oldeenglish800plastic-100x325.jpg

Ah yea, I see another Gary ,Indiana in the works , them Negros are so misunderstood .$article-1370199-0B6076CB00000578-668_470x520.jpg

$article-1370199-0B6077E900000578-287_470x520.jpg

Forum List

Back