🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

As I recall the Governor claimed the city cops were over reacting. As I recall the Fed thought the city cops were over reacting. As I recall all it took was a little understanding and all would be set to a peaceful time and place.

I would suggest the city cops and authorities in that city are owed several apologies.

Ohh and where is President Obama and his notes of sorrow? Is he sorry that so much destruction and looting have occurred?

Shit will probably really hit the fan tonight. Will Robocops and SWAT return? Gangbangers and NaziCon militias are probably on the way. What could possibly go wrong?!

As I recall the Governor claimed the city cops were over reacting. As I recall the Fed thought the city cops were over reacting. As I recall all it took was a little understanding and all would be set to a peaceful time and place.

I would suggest the city cops and authorities in that city are owed several apologies.

Ohh and where is President Obama and his notes of sorrow? Is he sorry that so much destruction and looting have occurred?

Ask him when he is done dancing at parties and golfing.

NO...right up his alley, and gives him more fodder to run rampant.

Marshall law should have been in place Monday night, but was not, even with a heavy hand businesses were looted and burned....Why does no one in these threads mention that the protesters were protecting businesses they observed as being a target for looters> Instead it's always defamation and character assassination...

About a hundred protestors went down Broadway and Telegraph in Oakland and Berkeley last night...with the all too typical vandalizing and looting.

I noted the Anarchists graffiti tag. These fake protestors don't care about Michael Brown. They just use any "crisis" as a pretext to deface civilization.

The Danish bakery with the smashed windows is hardly the cause of militarized police in Ferguson...but the Anarchists "made an example" of it.

molotov-ferguson.jpg

See anything odd there.....

It's for the looters own protection. The owners of Sams Meat Market had to stand armed last night in front of their business as the MO. State Police gave a stand-down order to the rest of the police when the looting started.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) has signed an order declaring a state of emergency and ordering a curfew in Ferguson, he announced in a press conference on Saturday.

The curfew will last from midnight to 5 a.m., according to Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, who also spoke at the press conference.

This is developing... Check back for more...

Jay Nixon Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Eric Holder warned the Ferguson Chief of Police what would likely happen by releasing the video. The Chief is an idiot.

Heaven forbid we inform people that the supposed honest witness to the shooting is a lying hack.

At this point, I am fed up with the bullshit. The store gets robbed, reports it with video, some thug gets shot by some cop, older thugs...black AND white...march, then loot, then riot, then attack the store that was robbed. That about sums it up, right?

Like, as if the store is at fault for some black dude deciding to rob it and the asshole gets shot by some cop that has no clue the store was robbed but take it out on the store..and the rest of the neighborhood. Right? Right? That's it in a nutshell. All those laughing faces on the tv vids, the whooping and hollering. They could give a rats ass for that dead guy. They just want STUFF. And blame Whitey and The Man.

At this point...I say shoot the looters and rioters and ask questions later. Fuck 'em. Fucking lowlifes.
Yep.

Obama's AG warned the dumbass Chief not to release the video. He released it anyway. So, here we are...

Ask him when he is done dancing at parties and golfing.

Some people do actually have a life....

About a hundred protestors went down Broadway and Telegraph in Oakland and Berkeley last night...with the all too typical vandalizing and looting.

I noted the Anarchists graffiti tag. These fake protestors don't care about Michael Brown. They just use any "crisis" as a pretext to deface civilization.

The Danish bakery with the smashed windows is hardly the cause of militarized police in Ferguson...but the Anarchists "made an example" of it.

Time to let the lawless assholes among us KNOW that WE aren't going to tolerate this crap...isn't Liberalism wonderful?

Obama's AG warned the dumbass Chief not to release the video. He released it anyway. So, here we are...

Holder incited the Zimmerman protests. It's quite likely his operatives in Ferguson responded to his "dog whistle" in this case as well.

AG Holder has NO STANDING. HE...is a fucking CRIMINAL. Fuck him. He belongs in jail.

Holder incited the Zimmerman protests. It's quite likely his operatives in Ferguson responded to his "dog whistle" in this case as well.

They're really Tea Party mambers in black face looting...

Withhold the truth, Old 'Contempt of Congress' Holder's modus operandi.

Forum List

Back