Missouri woman freed from prison after 43 years.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
By reading the article.
The article doesn't say anything about her being framed.

They are just suggesting that some dead guy (who cannot defend himself) may have did it. And thier client only confessed because she is a loon.

It says nothing about anyone getting framed.

The article doesn't say anything about her being framed.

They are just suggesting that some dead guy (who cannot defend himself) may have did it. And thier client only confessed because she is a loon.

It says nothing about anyone getting framed.

If you say so.

Another case where it looks like law enforcement framed an innocent person to cover for the crimes of a fellow officer.

Then we have the current prosecutor arguing to keep her behind bars despite the fact a judge (and Missouri Supreme Court) said release her.

I could certainly understand her being bitter behind bars.

Missouri woman who served 43 years in prison is free after her murder conviction was overturned

There is no surprise that Bailey tried to keep her in jail, he is total piece of shit

Is there anything in your life that you cannot tie to your God, the Trumpster?

What the living fuck does this have to do with Trump?
Similar to her justice. Who found her guilty? I should be flattered you call Trump GOD but to be frank with you he is only a successful businessman who was our president.

Similar to her justice. Who found her guilty? I should be flattered you call Trump GOD but to be frank with you he is only a successful businessman who was our president.

then why the fuck do you worship him?

Forum List

Back