Missouri’s only abortion clinic to lose its license

Now we see the underlying allied intentions of the religious right and the Muslims in the world...
I know an atheist who is against abortion.
For many people it's not about their God. It's a subjective opinion about whether an unborn should be considered a human being or not.
An atheist that is on the religious right?
So now you think all righties are religious?
Can you stop being wrong today?
My racist uncle hates religion but he’s a huge racist. So that’s why he votes republican.
He Votes Republican because he is racist?
Sounds like you are either a liar or a complete dumbfuck.
I'm fine with either.
He wants all Muslims to die and hates black people. So really, he has no choice but to vote republican.

Uh-huh.
Now tell us why we should believe the anti-gun loons will NOT do with the licenses they grant to exercise the right to keep and bear arms that the state of Missouri has dome with the licenses to provide abortions
Maybe you should ask that question AFTER it starts happening.
Mmmkay......!!??
:lol:
Thus, you agree - there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons
Thank you
:offtopic::lame2::dontfeedmod:
Thank you for further agreeing there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons

Uh-huh.
Now tell us why we should believe the anti-gun loons will NOT do with the licenses they grant to exercise the right to keep and bear arms that the state of Missouri has dome with the licenses to provide abortions
Maybe you should ask that question AFTER it starts happening.
Mmmkay......!!??
:lol:
Thus, you agree - there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons
Thank you
:offtopic::lame2::dontfeedmod:
Thank you for further agreeing there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons
I don't trust anyone.....

Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.
They will get abortions anyway. The subject is moot.
Uh-huh.

Missouri trying to join such an enviable crowd:
Uh-huh.
You perseverate on that even though neither issue has anything to do with the other. Pretty weird.

For many people it's not about their God. It's a subjective opinion about whether an unborn should be considered a human being or not.
My racist uncle hates religion but he’s a huge racist. So that’s why he votes republican.
I'm fine with either.
He wants all Muslims to die and hates black people. So really, he has no choice but to vote republican.
Welp I know where you get all that hate from.

screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.jpg
Now we see the underlying allied intentions of the religious right and the Muslims in the world...
I never said all righties are religious you did..

I'm fine with either.
Muslims?

I'm fine with either.
Muslims?
How bigoted. According to black flag logic, you must be a Republican

Uh-huh.
You perseverate on that even though neither issue has anything to do with the other.
You only believe this because you choose to ignore the obvious parallel and do not have a substantive answer for the central question.

I'm fine with either.
Muslims?
How bigoted. According to black flag logic, you must be a Republican
I was thirty five years ago when it was kewl to be a Muslim.

I can’t believe that in all of St Louis there is not an abortion clinic
The govt. has been shutting them down..The GOP Gestapo is in action.

Gestapo? The clinic is refusing to comply with a state health investigation. How is that "Gestapo"? Would you consider it outrageous for your state to refuse to renew your primary care doctor's license if HE was being investigated for violation of safety laws and refused to comply with investigators? Why is it that pro-aborts claim to be concerned about women's health, and then demonstrate their "concern" by having a hissy fit every time an abortion clinic is asked to actually ensure women's health?

The Supreme Court has already ruled on this in 2016, striking down as unconstitutional needless, unwarranted regulations enacted in bad faith to place an undue burden on the right to privacy.

This is yet another example of the authoritarian right's contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law and why most Republicans are in fact reprehensible.

I can’t believe that in all of St Louis there is not an abortion clinic

So what? Broads who want to be aborted can drive across the bridge to East St. Louis.

ESL is in weak economic shape, rebranding themselves as the City of Abortion" might be a way back.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on this in 2016, striking down as unconstitutional needless, unwarranted regulations enacted in bad faith to place an undue burden on the right to privacy.

This is yet another example of the authoritarian right's contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law and why most Republicans are in fact reprehensible.
:blahblah:

Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.
Nothing in the constitution says abortion needs to be well regulated

Nothing in the constitution says abortion is legal.
Doesn’t ban it
Makes it legal

Forum List

Back