Missouri’s only abortion clinic to lose its license

Uh-huh.
Now tell us why we should believe the anti-gun loons will NOT do with the licenses they grant to exercise the right to keep and bear arms that the state of Missouri has dome with the licenses to provide abortions
Maybe you should ask that question AFTER it starts happening.
Mmmkay......!!??
:lol:
Thus, you agree - there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons
Thank you
:offtopic::lame2::dontfeedmod:

Missouri trying to join such an enviable crowd:

screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.jpg
Now we see the underlying allied intentions of the religious right and the Muslims in the world...
I know an atheist who is against abortion.
For many people it's not about their God. It's a subjective opinion about whether an unborn should be considered a human being or not.

screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.jpg
Now we see the underlying allied intentions of the religious right and the Muslims in the world...
For many people it's not about their God. It's a subjective opinion about whether an unborn should be considered a human being or not.
Who cares? The shitty areas on the map are who you want to be like. Whether you believe in magic or just want to force women to give birth against their will.

One doesn't have to be religious to believe murdering innocents isn't right. Morals and ethics....something you loons lack
You support war and in war innocent babies die don't feed me your religious dogma and hypocrisy...

Two different issues....stop already

Who cares? The shitty areas on the map are who you want to be like. Whether you believe in magic or just want to force women to give birth against their will.
I don't want to be like anything. I am against forced gestation. I support a womans right to abort until birth.
But its kind of a ridiculous argument anyways. Something a closed minded jackass would use.
Hitler banned guns so the left must want to be like hitler!!
Moron.

An atheist that is on the religious right?

Oxymoron....moron

I don't want to be like anything. I am against forced gestation. I support a womans right to abort until birth.
But its kind of a ridiculous argument anyways. Something a closed minded jackass would use.
Moron.
You said it first. Go eat some shit, retard.

Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.
Nothing in the constitution says abortion needs to be well regulated

Nothing in the constitution says abortion is legal.

So now you think all righties are religious?
Can you stop being wrong today?

Moron.
Said what first dumbfuck?

He's struggling on this one

Moron.

Moron.

5AB55655-2211-4D81-89B1-E9CFD680D71A.jpeg

My racist uncle hates religion but he’s a huge racist. So that’s why he votes republican.

Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.
They will get abortions anyway. The subject is moot.

Moron.
Moron.

View attachment 263296
Those should be stainless steel to avoid racisms.

Moron.
Moron.

View attachment 263296
Those should be stainless steel to avoid racisms.

It’s Friday and I’m feeling edgy.

My racist uncle hates religion but he’s a huge racist. So that’s why he votes republican.
He Votes Republican because he is racist?
Sounds like you are either a liar or a complete dumbfuck.
I'm fine with either.

Forum List

Back