🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mitch McConnell's opponent refuses to admit she voted for Obama

She made a mistake there. Debate tonight. She's still got an opportunity.

I didn't know McConnell was so beloved here at the USMB. Silly me.....USMB nutters love manly men like him.

He's not well loved, but when the choice is between him and this twit, there's no question who'll get our support.

Am I to take it that you're a Kentucky voter? If so, why did you put this piece of shit in office in the first place?

Likely more to the point is whether or not going forward: Will She Vote for Barack Obama in 2016(?)! According to "Meet The Press," Then clearly a "No" answer(?), disqualifies anyone from the United States Senate. . . or the post of "Former Secretary of State(?)!"

I myself have no interest in being a United States Senator. I myself will not be found voting--especially in a secret ballot--for Barack Obama in 2016.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many Turks called, but not going forward! Many Iraqi's called, but not going forward! Maybe call Great Dog of Little Vomit, Cheney--to maybe get back something going forward(?)! Many White Eyes called, Got Blown to bits instead of going forward, for all of that!)

She'll be a Hillary supporter in 2016, just as she was an Obama supporter in 2008 and 2012.

She ought to show some balls and admit it.

Every candidate makes stupid mistakes. Ironically she gave the kind of stock politician's non-answer answer that Mitch McConnell has been giving in interviews for ages.

She had her chance to man up, and she failed big time. Won't do her any good to admit it now, the moment is past.

They actually asked her again last night, and even though she was an Obama delegate she still refused to come out and say she's an Obama voter and supporter.
Too funny !

She made a mistake there. Debate tonight. She's still got an opportunity.

I didn't know McConnell was so beloved here at the USMB. Silly me.....USMB nutters love manly men like him.
He's not. We've had pages of hate threads about McConnell as the ultimate RINO. BUt between McConnell, who might vote for something conservative, an Grimes, who is a lying Obama cock sucker, I'll take McConnell.

The "I Vote For The Lesser Of Two Evils" idiotic strategy that just results in more and more evil.

You have a viable solution for this seat ?

Forum List

Back