Mitt Romney already already working against Trump

Look at all the liberal hacks who trashed the shit out of Romney when he ran against their black messiah in 2012 praising the shit out of him now. Do the dumbasses think nobody remembers?

Who would that be?

Me I'm just tickled that the OP equates a pro-justice pro-law statement as "working against Rump".
Freudian slip perhaps, and I sure can't disagree.

I can predict how Rump will handle it too. Romney's father was born in Mexico. That makes him the same brand of "unfair" as Judge Curiel. You know, the "Mexican" judge from Indiana with whom Rump said he'd never settle, then shelled out 25 million bucks so his fraud case would go away before the Electrical College voted. That guy.

Look at all the liberal hacks who trashed the shit out of Romney when he ran against their black messiah in 2012 praising the shit out of him now. Do the dumbasses think nobody remembers?

Who would that be?

Me I'm just tickled that the OP equates a pro-justice pro-law statement as "working against Rump".
Freudian slip perhaps, and I sure can't disagree.

I can predict how Rump will handle it too. Romney's father was born in Mexico. That makes him the same brand of "unfair" as Judge Curiel. You know, the "Mexican" judge from Indiana with whom Rump said he'd never settle, then shelled out 25 million bucks so his fraud case would go away before the Electrical College voted. That guy.
43e.jpg

What a POS. Apparently he's trying to fill McCain's shoes.

I want to thank Jeff Sessions for his service to our country as Attorney General. Under Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, it is imperative that the important work of the Justice Department continues, and that the Mueller investigation proceeds to its conclusion unimpeded.

profile_image
Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 7, 2018

Well he's full of shit if he thought Sessions did a great job.

The guy did nothing and recused himself from the investigation. Some AG.

I want to thank Jeff Sessions for his service to our country as Attorney General. Under Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, it is imperative that the important work of the Justice Department continues, and that the Mueller investigation proceeds to its conclusion unimpeded.

profile_image

Lol, he doesn't suck Orange ass so then no good, got it.:113::420::ahole-1:

profile_image

If you live in Utah you can vote against him in six years if you're dissatisfied. If not, then tough luck.

profile_image
Good for him.

profile_image

Wow you really are a snowflake aren't you?

All the man did was thank sessions for his work that's not working against trump.

I thought it was something real and was starting to have some respect for the man,.

Oh well. Maybe he will honestly work against trump in the future.

Get back to us when you have something real.

Oh gee, putting country before party has Trumpers going hysterical. Good for Mitt. We need more Republicans to stand up for the rule of law.
Yeah, like when democrats got behind Lieberman, when he "put country before party"?

Oh, wait.....
I couldn't stand Lieberman.
I rest my case.
Supporting the Iraq war and doubling down on the same failed Bush foreign policies is not putting country before party....

Oh gee, putting country before party has Trumpers going hysterical. Good for Mitt. We need more Republicans to stand up for the rule of law.

What law has Trump broken? It's been two years of nonstop "investigations" and nothing has been found.

Feel free to continue your snipe hunt though. :laughing0301:

Maybe its because I figure they're all crooks so I don't follow the investigations and scandals super closely.

Aren't there some Trump henchmen getting indicted or who have confessed thanks to the investigations? I doubt we'll end up with Trump impeached or in the electric chair but I suspect a few more charges will come up.

profile_image

Someone will need to be around to pick up the pieces of the Republican party after Trump's shitshow is flushed away.

The Republican Party died when shitheads like GW, McCain, and Romney came along.

It's now the Trump Party.
And when Trump is done, it will revert to the Republican party. That's what Romney is preparing for.

There will be no reversion. Donald Trump has forever changed the face of the Republican Party and of this country, for most likely a hundred years or more. Even in the short run, how are you going to deal with three or four lifetime conservative Justices on the Supreme Court, and the hundreds of conservative judges he's packing the lower courts with?
So you admit that the face of the Republican Party is now the White Nationalist Party...for a hundred years or more.

As a person, there has been nothing wrong with Romney. It's his policies and the GOP platform that I voted against in 2012. I even met the guy....nice enough.

The Republican Party died when shitheads like GW, McCain, and Romney came along.

It's now the Trump Party.
And when Trump is done, it will revert to the Republican party. That's what Romney is preparing for.

There will be no reversion. Donald Trump has forever changed the face of the Republican Party and of this country, for most likely a hundred years or more. Even in the short run, how are you going to deal with three or four lifetime conservative Justices on the Supreme Court, and the hundreds of conservative judges he's packing the lower courts with?

LOL...

While you might be eager to sit on Trump's golden cock, I suspect most Republicans well breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone. Looks like Romney is betting the same way.

Romney no longer qualifies as being referred to as a "Republican." He is one in name only. A RINO surrender monkey, the same type who have lost elections for decades to the Democrats.

You sound like... a cult member.
Deplorable trumpanzees ARE cult members.

profile_image

Well he's full of shit if he thought Sessions did a great job.

The guy did nothing and recused himself from the investigation. Some AG.
You don't believe that someone should recuse themselves if they are personally involved in what is being investigated?

Was he personally involved?? Or did he think he was??
He lied about meeting with Russians before the 2016 election, and got called on it...the investigation is about Russian interference in the 2016 election. He was wise to recuse himself.

Forum List

Back