Mitt Romney bullying story holds up to scrutiny

That should be an easy link to find. Where is it?

Really? Does that counteract his own claim that he was gay?

That's the claim that Avatar4321 made. He's yet to provide a link to support it, so it smells like he just made it up. I can't find any family statement, other than quotes. Not a one has disputed anything factual in the Washington Post story.

Yeah, I read that a couple of hours ago myself. People wanting me to give Romney the benefit of the doubt are apparently perfectly willing to accuse 4-5 upstanding business men of lying just cuz.

Romney’s too-cute apology

Critics of The Washington Post’s story detailing Mitt Romney’s bullying of a classmate nearly 50 years ago may be right: It has little bearing on the man he is today or the president he might become. The incident hardly matters. His handling of it is a different story. It matters.

Romney’s too-cute apology

Critics of The Washington Post’s story detailing Mitt Romney’s bullying of a classmate nearly 50 years ago may be right: It has little bearing on the man he is today or the president he might become. The incident hardly matters. His handling of it is a different story. It matters.

Where are the jobs? :lol:

You know, I've been asking the teabaggers that for two years now. That is what they ran on, after all.

Some liberals have been angry at Obama. They feel he hasn't stood up enough against the Republicans.

Let him die.

Applauding executions.

Feed the poor and they'll breed.

Being blackmailed into extending the Bush tax cuts (Republicans said they were going to cut unemployment for millions of Americans if he didn't sign. They could do that, he couldn't. I couldn't either. Republicans squat on the middle class.)

Education is for snobs.

Muslim, Marxist, man child, boi king, and so on.

Iraq

Republicans are the scumbag party and liberals feel Obama caved. According to Robert Draper's book, the very night of Obama inauguration, Republicans from both houses were meeting to plan his downfall. It's not just about Obama. It's about having a black president. He has to be destroyed so we will never have another black president. It's not like it's a secret. Republicans have said since day one, they want him destroyed. And they do. No matter what it does to the country.

yep, those liberals are racists too, according to deanie. We get it.

That doesn't make sense.

You know, I've been asking the teabaggers that for two years now. That is what they ran on, after all.

Actually, when it was pointed out that Republicans ran on "Jobs jobs jobs", many on this site say they never did. That it was something Democrats made up.

2011-03-26-jobsjobsjobs495HufPo.jpeg

Whether they did or didn't, they've done nothing to improve the current state of affairs.

And I do remember that they did (run on that platform), I'll just need to do some deeper digging.

I heard that also, the claim that he was gay is supposedly false.

Several of the eye witnesses to this event are all politically active for the Democrats and one is supposedly working with the Obama re-election campaign...havent been able to co-berate that story yet tho so I cant say it is fact yet.

yea, its amazing that we have a dead person who this supposedly happened to whom no one can get his side of the story so the media is running with it and yet we have Obama telling lie after lie, provable lies, and the media and his supporters turn a blind eye.

Wrong. One of the four volunteered for Obama. One of the four was a registered independent, but served as a Republican County Chair. The gay claim was confirmed by his sisters.

yeah thats why the family issued a press release that he wasnt homosexual
Liar.

Where are the jobs? :lol:

The House passed a great jobs bill, right after they Republicans took over.
Harry Reid never brought it to the floor of the Senate.
Now we're $5 trillion deeper in debt since Obama took office, and we have fewer jobs.

Damn, I'd love to hear more about that "great jobs bill" passed in the House...

Forum List

Back