Mitt Romney bullying story holds up to scrutiny

You know, I've been asking the teabaggers that for two years now. That is what they ran on, after all.

The House passed a great jobs bill, right after they Republicans took over.
Harry Reid never brought it to the floor of the Senate.
Now we're $5 trillion deeper in debt since Obama took office, and we have fewer jobs.
Tell the whole story, wingnut.

I fear that flies in the face of his personal belief system.

The Post has received no specific complaint of inaccuracy from the Lauber family, Merida said. “We stand by the story. It’s a full portrait. It’s the story of Mitt Romney’s years at Cranbrook.”

What the media needs to do is vet Obama's past to the fullest. Everything seems to be turning out as a composite, like his girlfriends.

Media isn't going to vet Obama anymore than they did before. Too busy carrying his water. Get real -if they gave a shit there would have been an uproar when he sealed his college transcripts and papers. Romney and Bush both made theirs public ON DEMAND - but Obama (and Hillary) sealed them in response to requests. You don't even need a double digit IQ to know there is only ONE reason to seal his college records and papers and that is because he has something to hide. There is NO LEGITIMATE reason to hide school transcripts and papers, especially since we all know NO Republican candidate would be allowed to get away with that without a nonstop uproar and demand to release them. Same media that insists it is the Republican candidate who is the "stupid" one lets the "smart" Democrat hide his own records? Let's get real, we all know if he performed better than Bush -those records would have been FRONT AND CENTER. The fact they are not speaks VOLUMES about him. The fact he is hiding his papers along with the transcripts tells me that like Hillary, he wrote a bunch of anti-American, pro-communist, pro-Alinsky, anti-traditional American value garbage and can't let Americans see that and know who he really is.

The notion this 40+ year old story tells us ANYTHING of significance about the man today is pathetic and ludicrous. But it does go to show just how far back they had to go to try and dig up SOMETHING on the guy. They actually had to troll through his ADOLESCENT YEARS to find it. I'm surprised they didn't include giving some classmate a wedgie. I don't know many adolescents who didn't do something stupid -but if you want to hang someone for a bullshit story like this where the family of the victim even says this is factually inaccurate and the WP printed a phony ass "quote" from someone claiming he had always been disturbed by the incident -only to find out the first he ever heard of it was when the Washington Post told HIM they were claiming it happened -then wouldn't it help if the person you want to hang for it actually REMEMBERED the incident? I am not as old as Romney but can't remember every dumb thing I did or hurtful thing I said as a kid -but I know I absolutely did just like every other kid on the planet did as well -because growing up is all about becoming CIVILIZED which happens by trial and error, actions and suffering the consequences.

The other obvious question -is exactly WHERE did this "story" originate. Who was the "tipster" for the author of this ridiculously obscene article -and what was his motivation for revealing it NOW? As opposed to doing so when Romney ran for governor instead? Hmm? The MOTIVE for doing it now also influences how the story is subtly and in this case, not so subtly altered in order to maximize influencing the reader to hopefully see Romney as being the exact same person as the kid he was more than 4 decades ago. Talk about the stink of desperation.

The left really does believe people in general and Americans in particular are really, really stupid people who can't possibly see the blatant coordination between the Obama campaign his leftwing lackeys in the media posing as "unbiased" reporters and the nonstop Distraction For The Day stories like this.

But each time they pull a stupid stunt like this, more and more people are demanding to know where the media was with regard to properly vetting Obama. Trolling through Romney's TEEN years -while ignoring the very real, very disturbing facts of Obama's life long after his teen years! You know stuff like showing they still knew how to ask relevant questions when Obama said stuff like "I sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years but I swear I never once heard his anti-American blatantly racist FILTH in all those years" even though the guy was selling DVDs in the church lobby featuring the "best" of his filthy racist, hatefilled UN-Christian rants. Or to demand a legitimate explanation as to why Obama refused to release his college transcripts and papers which carries FAR more relevance about the man than what an adolescent once did before fully growing up. Or actually bother to read his incredibly narcissistic, self-absorbed autobiographies written before he had even a SINGLE notable accomplishment to his name - and ask some relevant questions about what this man's REAL political ideology is given the fact he laid out his own Marxist beliefs in black and white. Oh wait, Americans really don't want a Marxist in the White House? Let's do DISTRACTION POLITICS and just insist anyone who refuses to vote for the guy is just a ....RACIST! Yeah, that's the ticket! Millions of people voted for this guy ONLY because of his skin color -but the vast majority of people who refused to vote for him did so because of his POLITICS. I read the guy's book -apparently one of the FEW in this country who could be bothered to do so -and based on what the man wrote about himself, there was no way on this earth I would EVER vote for this guy for ANYTHING.

The ONLY issue for me in this election is OBAMA and HIS indefensible record of destruction. No amount of trolling through Romney childhood pretending the election will hinge on whether he ever did something stupid as a kid or not is going to affect my opinion about what matters most and what issues are actually the most important ones. None of which are about Romney and all of which are about Obama and the incredible level of destruction he has wrought on this nation. One can only drop their jaw when remembering the left's nonstop complaints about Bush -but then seem quite content to re-elect the guy who quadrupled everything that was the absolute worse about Bush. But maybe the leftists can publish another "study" claiming it is libs who are actually the "smart" ones. ROFL!

The Post has received no specific complaint of inaccuracy from the Lauber family, Merida said. “We stand by the story. It’s a full portrait. It’s the story of Mitt Romney’s years at Cranbrook.”

What the media needs to do is vet Obama's past to the fullest. Everything seems to be turning out as a composite, like his girlfriends.

Media isn't going to vet Obama anymore than they did before. Too busy carrying his water. Get real -if they gave a shit there would have been an uproar when he sealed his college transcripts and papers. Romney and Bush both made theirs public ON DEMAND - but Obama (and Hillary) sealed them in response to requests. You don't even need a double digit IQ to know there is only ONE reason to seal his college records and papers and that is because he has something to hide. There is NO LEGITIMATE reason to hide school transcripts and papers, especially since we all know NO Republican candidate would be allowed to get away with that without a nonstop uproar and demand to release them. Same media that insists it is the Republican candidate who is the "stupid" one lets the "smart" Democrat hide his own records? Let's get real, we all know if he performed better than Bush -those records would have been FRONT AND CENTER. The fact they are not speaks VOLUMES about him. The fact he is hiding his papers along with the transcripts tells me that like Hillary, he wrote a bunch of anti-American, pro-communist, pro-Alinsky, anti-traditional American value garbage and can't let Americans see that and know who he really is.

The notion this 40+ year old story tells us ANYTHING of significance about the man today is pathetic and ludicrous. But it does go to show just how far back they had to go to try and dig up SOMETHING on the guy. They actually had to troll through his ADOLESCENT YEARS to find it. I'm surprised they didn't include giving some classmate a wedgie. I don't know many adolescents who didn't do something stupid -but if you want to hang someone for a bullshit story like this where the family of the victim even says this is factually inaccurate and the WP printed a phony ass "quote" from someone claiming he had always been disturbed by the incident -only to find out the first he ever heard of it was when the Washington Post told HIM they were claiming it happened -then wouldn't it help if the person you want to hang for it actually REMEMBERED the incident? I am not as old as Romney but can't remember every dumb thing I did or hurtful thing I said as a kid -but I know I absolutely did just like every other kid on the planet did as well -because growing up is all about becoming CIVILIZED which happens by trial and error, actions and suffering the consequences.

The other obvious question -is exactly WHERE did this "story" originate. Who was the "tipster" for the author of this ridiculously obscene article -and what was his motivation for revealing it NOW? As opposed to doing so when Romney ran for governor instead? Hmm? The MOTIVE for doing it now also influences how the story is subtly and in this case, not so subtly altered in order to maximize influencing the reader to hopefully see Romney as being the exact same person as the kid he was more than 4 decades ago. Talk about the stink of desperation.

The left really does believe people in general and Americans in particular are really, really stupid people who can't possibly see the blatant coordination between the Obama campaign his leftwing lackeys in the media posing as "unbiased" reporters and the nonstop Distraction For The Day stories like this.

But each time they pull a stupid stunt like this, more and more people are demanding to know where the media was with regard to properly vetting Obama. Trolling through Romney's TEEN years -while ignoring the very real, very disturbing facts of Obama's life long after his teen years! You know stuff like showing they still knew how to ask relevant questions when Obama said stuff like "I sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years but I swear I never once heard his anti-American blatantly racist FILTH in all those years" even though the guy was selling DVDs in the church lobby featuring the "best" of his filthy racist, hatefilled UN-Christian rants. Or to demand a legitimate explanation as to why Obama refused to release his college transcripts and papers which carries FAR more relevance about the man than what an adolescent once did before fully growing up. Or actually bother to read his incredibly narcissistic, self-absorbed autobiographies written before he had even a SINGLE notable accomplishment to his name - and ask some relevant questions about what this man's REAL political ideology is given the fact he laid out his own Marxist beliefs in black and white. Oh wait, Americans really don't want a Marxist in the White House? Let's do DISTRACTION POLITICS and just insist anyone who refuses to vote for the guy is just a ....RACIST! Yeah, that's the ticket! Millions of people voted for this guy ONLY because of his skin color -but the vast majority of people who refused to vote for him did so because of his POLITICS. I read the guy's book -apparently one of the FEW in this country who could be bothered to do so -and based on what the man wrote about himself, there was no way on this earth I would EVER vote for this guy for ANYTHING.

The ONLY issue for me in this election is OBAMA and HIS indefensible record of destruction. No amount of trolling through Romney childhood pretending the election will hinge on whether he ever did something stupid as a kid or not is going to affect my opinion about what matters most and what issues are actually the most important ones. None of which are about Romney and all of which are about Obama and the incredible level of destruction he has wrought on this nation. One can only drop their jaw when remembering the left's nonstop complaints about Bush -but then seem quite content to re-elect the guy who quadrupled everything that was the absolute worse about Bush. But maybe the leftists can publish another "study" claiming it is libs who are actually the "smart" ones. ROFL!

tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif

i note that they are running to the left. :)

lol! Doesn't change the point though that she had no response other than Santa's helpers! Obama had better be a very good boy for them, that is a tricky deck though.

Last edited:
The House passed a great jobs bill, right after they Republicans took over.
Harry Reid never brought it to the floor of the Senate.
Now we're $5 trillion deeper in debt since Obama took office, and we have fewer jobs.

Link the bill, please.

House repeals healthcare law - TheHill.com

Wow...Essentially your claim is that revoking the Health Care Reform bill is really a jobs bill????? Amazing.

Wow...Essentially your claim is that revoking the Health Care Reform bill is really a jobs bill????? Amazing.

Well the meme is that employers have to bear a "burden" of extra expense..and if the health care act is repealed..they will hire like gangbusters.

Which of course was the same meme that they used when they cut taxes on the wealthy. And the opposite happened. But thanks to Bush's lowering of interest rates to like ZERO and creating the housing bubble..UE looked low because construction was going on like crazy. But the private sector outside of construction started laying off Americans and started hiring overseas.

In any case..Obama was pretty much wrong not to listen when the right wing went nuts after his win. Adopting their ideas..didn't win them over. He should have paid attention to what the Republicans did to Clinton.

Where are the jobs? :lol:

You know, I've been asking the teabaggers that for two years now. That is what they ran on, after all.

watching people make fools of themselves

So far, Fox News Sunday and This Week have made it a good part of their round tables. Even Brit Hume was disturbed by the incident, and his only spin was why the Post gave it front page status. Duh! Because people are reading it, and talking about it, and asking what it means about Romney. It's not like they headlined a Kim Kardashian getting arrested again story.

I'll switch to Press The Meat soon, and see their take.

Keep watching. Most people probably don't follow Washington Post investigative reporting, not because of their politics, but they'd rather read about Kim Kardashian. They're following now, because of the red meat.

So far, Fox News Sunday and This Week have made it a good part of their round tables. Even Brit Hume was disturbed by the incident, and his only spin was why the Post gave it front page status. Duh! Because people are reading it, and talking about it, and asking what it means about Romney. It's not like they headlined a Kim Kardashian getting arrested again story.

Keep watching. Most people probably don't follow Washington Post investigative reporting, not because of their politics, but they'd rather read about Kim Kardashian. They're following now, because of the red meat.

ooooooooooooo, they were DISTURBED...I'm would bet they were disturbed about the gutter reporting of the Lamestream media

ooooooooooooo, they were DISTURBED...I'm would bet they were disturbed about the gutter reporting of the Lamestream media

It's hardly gutter reporting when they have five eyewitnesses, four on record; gives the Romney people a chance to respond; and gives the victims family a chance to say their piece. It was good reporting. Too bad you don't want to hear it, but they did everything they could to get their ducks in a row on that story.

It doesn't matter what you think about the topic, the Washington Post did a good reporting job. Oh, and didn't say "they". I said, "Brit Hume" was disturbed by the article. I didn't poll everyone, nor do I pretend to speak for anyone but myself. I've already given my personal opinion.

I don't give a shit. Everyone on this board is a fucking bully. Boo hoo. 50 years ago? Really? This is the best you've got? Pathetic.

Yes, repealing Obamacare would be a bigger jobs bill than any of the wasteful spending Obama has done.

I'll give you that. It certainly creates more jobs if insurance companies can hire more pencil pushers and lawyers to find ingenious ways to deny honoring paying for medical care. Now how many jobs did you claim this would create?

Forum List

Back