Mitt Romney bullying story holds up to scrutiny

My brother was gay and he bullied me and my sister ALL the time. Lol

I don't give a shit. Everyone on this board is a fucking bully. Boo hoo. 50 years ago? Really? This is the best you've got? Pathetic.

You don't think that homophobic bullying results in high suicide rates? You don't think that the leader of our Great Nation ought not use the real bully pulpit to speak against bullying? Given Mitt's clownish apology/non-apology of something that would be burned into the minds of most people with a soul, ought make people question their values.

It's one thing, and not all I (don't know who your "your" is), since I just speak for myself, have. Most intelligent people can multitask. I'm sorry for you that you can only handle one thing at a time.

So people who, like myself, cares about an incident that would give most of us a sense of shame and desire to atone, are idiots. Thank's for your view.

Yes, you are an idiot.

So if you got your fortunate son crew to pin someone down, and cut their hair off, because you viewed them as different, you'd be proud?

yes, Is that what you wanted to hear? now please find something IMPORTANT to rant on and on and on and on about

Did he get his crew to hold you down, and cut your hair off?

Lolol. Waay worse things. Locked us in the trunk of the car, woke us screaming fire and locked us outside in winter in our nightgowns. Ahh a walk down memory lane.

Give me a break. Obama's history, toast, gone, adios amigo, and you are grasping at 50 year old stories that may or may not be true.

Yes, you are an idiot.

So if you got your fortunate son crew to pin someone down, and cut their hair off, because you viewed them as different, you'd be proud?

yes, Is that what you wanted to hear? now please find something IMPORTANT to rant on and on and on and on about

As I pointed out, which you prove, this isn't important to Republicans, only it is. Mitt's attack was about making someone "conform" to what he believes regardless of what they believe. Isn't that what the Republican's social agenda is all about. Forcing America to "conform" to what Republicans believe? For instance, their anti gay social agenda isn't about "protecting" anyone. It's not about public safety. It's not about making jobs. It's about forcing people to live in a way you feel they should live, regardless of what they want.

Yes, you are an idiot.

So you're in favor of bigoted vigilantism. Am I ranting? I'm sorry. It's a personal thing. I believe equal protection. It's not an emotional stand. Equal protection is very important to me. If you want to continue your feeble attempt to frame a strong personal value as a rant, have at it. Give me something interesting. Make a real argument that will make me think. Petty hand waving dismissals are boring.

Did he get his crew to hold you down, and cut your hair off?

Lolol. Waay worse things. Locked us in the trunk of the car, woke us screaming fire and locked us outside in winter in our nightgowns. Ahh a walk down memory lane.

Give me a break. Obama's history, toast, gone, adios amigo, and you are grasping at 50 year old stories that may or may not be true.

So you're happy with Romney's non-apology/apology? If I pulled something like that as a 17 year old, I'd seek out the victim and try to show some atonement. It would shame me if I never tried to resolve it.

So people who, like myself, cares about an incident that would give most of us a sense of shame and desire to atone, are idiots. Thank's for your view.

Yes, you are an idiot.

ayers.JPG

Obama's crew doesn't cut hair.

I don't give a shit. Everyone on this board is a fucking bully. Boo hoo. 50 years ago? Really? This is the best you've got? Pathetic.

You don't think that homophobic bullying results in high suicide rates? You don't think that the leader of our Great Nation ought not use the real bully pulpit to speak against bullying? Given Mitt's clownish apology/non-apology of something that would be burned into the minds of most people with a soul, ought make people question their values.

It's one thing, and not all I (don't know who your "your" is), since I just speak for myself, have. Most intelligent people can multitask. I'm sorry for you that you can only handle one thing at a time.

Now that's not fair - can't you see her avatar? She is multitasking: she's posting while also trying to get people to look at her twat.

Yes, you are an idiot.

You mean like this thread you just started yesterday?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223233-flashback-obama-s-sordid-high-school-past.html

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Now that's not fair - can't you see her avatar? She is multitasking: she's posting while also trying to get people to look at her twat.

BWAHahahahahaha!!!

On another note. S/h/it IS a twat - but that's not their twat. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Forum List

Back