Mitt Romney bullying story holds up to scrutiny

My brother was gay and he bullied me and my sister ALL the time. Lol

Did he get his crew to hold you down, and cut your hair off?

Lolol. Waay worse things. Locked us in the trunk of the car, woke us screaming fire and locked us outside in winter in our nightgowns. Ahh a walk down memory lane.

Give me a break. Obama's history, toast, gone, adios amigo, and you are grasping at 50 year old stories that may or may not be true.
Ahh, so THAT'S why you are the way you are!

Illuminating!

But lashing out at us won't make your nightmares go away. I suggest therapy.

Yes, you are an idiot.

So if you got your fortunate son crew to pin someone down, and cut their hair off, because you viewed them as different, you'd be proud?

ayers.JPG

Obama's crew doesn't cut hair.

What a lazy counter-rebuttal to an argument you wanted to make. Go for it. Most of your ilk is incapable of logic, reason, or even reading comprehension. But if stupid pictures is all you have, go ahead and put your best foot forward.

You don't think that homophobic bullying results in high suicide rates? You don't think that the leader of our Great Nation ought not use the real bully pulpit to speak against bullying? Given Mitt's clownish apology/non-apology of something that would be burned into the minds of most people with a soul, ought make people question their values.

It's one thing, and not all I (don't know who your "your" is), since I just speak for myself, have. Most intelligent people can multitask. I'm sorry for you that you can only handle one thing at a time.

Now that's not fair - can't you see her avatar? She is multitasking: she's posting while also trying to get people to look at her twat.

BWAHahahahahaha!!!

On another note. S/h/it IS a twat - but that's not their twat. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

An avatar showing an easy peek at draws, is more important to the right wing circle jerk to blow for rep points, rather than intelligent discussion. All some are able to do is expose their twats, and hope that they'll get more wood before people smell the air of a loser.

I consider them auditioning for FOX.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit. Everyone on this board is a fucking bully. Boo hoo. 50 years ago? Really? This is the best you've got? Pathetic.

You don't think that homophobic bullying results in high suicide rates? You don't think that the leader of our Great Nation ought not use the real bully pulpit to speak against bullying? Given Mitt's clownish apology/non-apology of something that would be burned into the minds of most people with a soul, ought make people question their values.

It's one thing, and not all I (don't know who your "your" is), since I just speak for myself, have. Most intelligent people can multitask. I'm sorry for you that you can only handle one thing at a time.

No, I believe low self esteem and self worth issues lead to a higher suicide rate.

I don't give a shit. Everyone on this board is a fucking bully. Boo hoo. 50 years ago? Really? This is the best you've got? Pathetic.

No, I believe low self esteem and self worth issues lead to a higher suicide rate.

And that has nothing to do with rigid doctrinaire, often based on religion, group bullying.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

And that has nothing to do with rigid doctrinaire, often based on religion, group bullying.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Apparently I am since I believe a person is responsible for their own actions, even when they kill themselves.

Have no doubt however that I think bullies should be beat down, but that doesn't change my previous position.

Yes, you are an idiot.
Ha! You're the one who doesn't know what a jobs bill is.

True story!

Look what happened. True story!

wm3316_chart1.ashx

Holy shit. Heritage uses that chart? I'm surprised they didn't bury it. Obama runs on a platform of healthcare reform, shows him turning around the idiotic Bush economy, and continues to grow as his healthcare reforms are enacted.

Did the Scaife turds at Heritage show a model what would have happened if McCain/Palin's lack of any plan would have won?

You really thought you all could just point at your unchosen one, and that'd be the Republican campaign? Really??

Too funny. :D

He does have a record this time around. Really.

Considering the shit he had to clean up, he has a pretty damn good record of cleaning up after the neocons. Mitt raised wood wanting the next shot at shitting in the punchbowl.

You really thought you all could just point at your unchosen one, and that'd be the Republican campaign? Really??

Considering the shit he had to clean up, he has a pretty damn good record of cleaning up after the neocons. Mitt raised wood wanting the next shot at shitting in the punchbowl.

I'm probably going to have to wait until at least 2016 to see how swell the R's do. Watching their masterful handling of the debt ceiling gave us just a glimpse of what we can expect.

Smartest President in the history of the world has added $5 trillion to the debt and we still have fewer jobs than the day he took office.
You should shout that success to the world! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back