Make America Healthy Again

Never saw Trump's great replacement for it. i am as shocked as you are.
No, I’m shocked people still think the government is capable of providing an efficient and effective solution to these things.

Seems like after touting health care for-all, but then delivering a tax-penalty to the very people who couldn’t afford health care in the first place, most sane folks would understand the folly of government reliance.

Trump repealed the individual mandate. You are welcome.

The replacement for healthcare paid for by the consumer does not exist and never will in our country. We cannot afford any other socialized medicine programs.
No, I’m shocked people still think the government is capable of providing an efficient and effective solution to these things.
Says the only First World nation without one.

That's why we are a first world nation. The others are pretenders. None of them can defend themselves without our help. It is also why when any foreigner needs healthcare and they can afford it, they come to the US and always have.
Well if you are rich I guess thats great. They don't even know what medical debt is.

You’d have to be a moron to think Republicans care about public health all of a sudden.

Forum List

Back