Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Sock puppet? By that you mean what?

I never claimed Kerry's photo wasn't there. It is. But he isn't being honored, in any way.

Neither is Kerry's commander -- Admiral Elmo Zumwalt. His photo is in there too -- almost next to Kerry's, although you'd never know that from looking at what the anti-Kerry folks have posted/claimed.

As for their "grievance", well, it most certainly involved smearing his service in Vietnam.

Doug Reese
Care to explain the "sock puppet" bit?

I'm thinking you won't, but just in case, I'm asking again.

Doug Reese

It's when someone we've never seen before jumps in the middle of a conversation... because the person he was posting as is beign ignored.
Ok, got it.

Well, I did jump into the middle of the conversation, but, the fact is, my name is Doug Reese. I wasn't posting as someone else earlier.

Doug Reese

The final defense of one whose ass got repeatedly kicked. :lol:

ROFL

You've never kicked anyone's ass, fakey jake.

Smart move from his point of view. The aching will eventually cease.

The entire forum laughing at you will never cease.

Maybe TM will leave, and you'll be the #1 partisan dumbfuck? Wouldn't that be swell!

Sonny, you are the one being laughed at on the forum. Get into reality, please. :lol:

The final defense of one whose ass got repeatedly kicked. :lol:

ROFL

You've never kicked anyone's ass, fakey jake.

Smart move from his point of view. The aching will eventually cease.

The entire forum laughing at you will never cease.

Maybe TM will leave, and you'll be the #1 partisan dumbfuck? Wouldn't that be swell!

Sonny, you are the one being laughed at on the forum. Get into reality, please. :lol:

No, he's right and you're wrong.

UncensoredFascist slinks in. :lol:

Do you even know where you are?

You know fakey jake, I really hope you are on drugs.

If you are this way from retardation, well....

You are the emotional/mental equivalent of a T or The Rabbi, that sort, so you are here only for grins and chuckles, the comedic buffoon between serious discussions.

Carry on.

Uncensored is right there with TruthMatters and others of the far left and some like CrusaderFrank on the far right.

Those like me, who are sensible and well informed, are well aware of their deformities of mind and morality, but still do not put them on ignore. They amuse me.

Is Santorum yesterday's mashed potatoes yet?

rick-santorum-hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back