Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
This is not an "Onion" story.

Mitt Romney leads the Republican field among New Hampshire primary voters for 2016. Yes, you read that right.
Related Stories

Why not make it a third run for president? That's something that the former Republican nominee is definitely not thinking about right now. To put it in his own recent words: "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no."

But that didn't stop the Virginia-based bipartisan policy firm Purple Strategies from adding his name to a recent survey for Granite State voters, which shows Romney in the lead with 25 percent support. Libertarian firebrand Rand Paul (who has strong infrastructure in New Hampshire) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie are behind with 18 percent and 17 percent support, respectively.
Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner - NationalJournal.com

Could Mitten's magic underwear prove that the third time's a charm?

:lol:

With Christie going down in flames...I can see Romney trying to run again. (or Ann making him)

Well the Alternative seems to be a Rand/Cruz run.

And they are making the rounds..together.

They were on Hannity last nite. And when asked if his feud with Christie was over.

He said it was "Under the bridge".

Haw haw haw haw.

With Christie going down in flames...I can see Romney trying to run again. (or Ann making him)

Well the Alternative seems to be a Rand/Cruz run.

And they are making the rounds..together.

They were on Hannity last nite. And when asked if his feud with Christie was over.

He said it was "Under the bridge".

Haw haw haw haw.

That or the other way around. That would be about my guess on the Republican side. The midterms will probably be their bellwether for who they champion, not that the Republican party listens to the opinion of the majority of their own party.

Id have no problem with Romney. If i did I wouldn't have voted for him the last two times.

I find it hilarious him and Paul Ryan are the top two for 2016 now. 3 presidential elections in a row, lol, that would be fricking funny

I've been reading and hearing that Mike Huckabee, is. :dunno:

The man needs to retire from public life, he's boring the fuck out of America.

I'd love to see him run against Hillary.

:clap2:

Little late for that, aren't you?

LRA_jim_carrey_dumb_dumber_2.JPG

He has less of a chance of winning this time than he did last time, regardless of what some pointless, far too early poll says.

He can't change his spots. He's a moderate, so he didn't have, and he won't have, the support of conservatives. Without that NO republican will win the white house.

The republicans want to see how fast they can hand the white house to another dem, run another moderate.

Republicans need to get away from this running prior losers bit. They need to wise up and run a fresh face that's a true conservative. The white house would be guaranteed.

Last edited:
He has less of a chance of winning this time than he did last time, regardless of what some senseless, far too early poll says.

He can't change his spots. He's a moderate, so he didn't have, and he won't have, the support of conservatives. Without that NO republican will the white house.

The republicans want to see how fast they can hand the white house to another dem, run another moderate.

Yep, conservatives better close their gap, and narrow the divide, or else......:eek:

I understand that there is a new documentary about Romney, made by a fellow Mormon, that will show him in a totally different light and perhaps give him another shot at the Presidency. The documentary was shown at the Sundance Festival.

I find it hilarious him and Paul Ryan are the top two for 2016 now. 3 presidential elections in a row, lol, that would be fricking funny

I've been reading and hearing that Mike Huckabee, is. :dunno:

Why can't our party move FORWARD?!?

Huckabee is a nice guy as I'm sure Romney is but their time in the spotlight has passed. As I've said over & over, we need new blood and conservative ideals taking over.

He has less of a chance of winning this time than he did last time, regardless of what some senseless, far too early poll says.

He can't change his spots. He's a moderate, so he didn't have, and he won't have, the support of conservatives. Without that NO republican will the white house.

Republicans need to get away from this running prior losers bit. They need to wise up and run a fresh face that's a true conservative. The white house would be guaranteed.
I agree. Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz. Both are familiar faces and both are popular amongst the conservative base. Guaranteed that if either Ryan or Cruz gets the nomination for 2016, conservatives will not be staying home on election night.

Forum List

Back