Mitten's record on manufacturing

Once you understand how to make profit from over leveraging a company, then you'll understand that it wasn't actions taken in 2001 that bankrupted the company but the actions taken over the 8 years Bain owned GST.

That would split the blame for the current financial situation of this country evenly between Obama and Bush, correct? Or is that just different.

They went under in 2001.

Pay attention to what is written when you reply, Dickless.

Vid said the actions of the previous 8 years accounted for the situation in 2001 in regards to GST... and I compared that to the current situation in the US, with the same time period, 3.5 years belonging to Obama and the previous 4 belonging to Bush.

Romney and Bain are typical corporate raiders. Buy up some company, and suck the life out of it. Yeah, Romney cares about jobs. Bullshit!

Steel - YouTube!

He was not even in control when they went under [he was at the olympics]and others more then on the ad says it was the import of overseas steel that caused that downfall but good try

Do you even understand how debt/credit works?

How over leveraging in order to maximize profits works?

You extract everything of value from GST, shift the wealth into another company (Bain ) , then declare bankruptcy with GST and you walk away with billions of dollars with no debt...but the second company is dead and people lose their jobs, their pensions and the state then has to provide for them when they can't support themselves anymore.

In other words, companies like Bain, extract profit and shift debt onto the taxpayer, you and me.

It's going to work out fine to have a guy in the WH who ran businesses and had bottom line accountability.

We see all the good Progressive hatred of Free enterprise, entrepreneurship, free markets and success has down the USA these past 3 1/2 years.

Your ideas are failing all over the planet and even Communists in Vietnam and China want nothing more to do with your idiotic economic ideas

Bottom line is the correct phrase. He ran the company to the bottom, while sucking ever penny he could out of it.

Do YOU realize what you say is illegal? Are you leveling charges against Romney that he KNEW it was going down and profited from it?

Do you know that a Bankruptcy judge can order Romney to pay it back if what you portend is accurate?

Only one thing missing here Tick Duck...A Case by the plaintiffs proving Romney DID what you allege.

Where is it?:dunno:

No, I'm saying that Romney sucked the life out of the company and caused it to go under. The workers actually went on strike because Bain was underfunding their pension fund. The workers were right, and Romney profited on that, and left it to the taxpayer to pay for those pensions.

Bottom line is the correct phrase. He ran the company to the bottom, while sucking ever penny he could out of it.

Do YOU realize what you say is illegal? Are you leveling charges against Romney that he KNEW it was going down and profited from it?

Do you know that a Bankruptcy judge can order Romney to pay it back if what you portend is accurate?

Only one thing missing here Tick Duck...A Case by the plaintiffs proving Romney DID what you allege.

No, I'm saying that Romney sucked the life out of the company and caused it to go under. The workers actually went on strike because Bain was underfunding their pension fund. The workers were right, and Romney profited on that, and left it to the taxpayer to pay for those pensions.

And I've already proven your a lying sack of shit.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223507-mittens-record-on-manufacturing-2.html#post5280471
It did not go under until years AFTER he left Bain, dickless.

Interesting that this company's main product was rebar, and Bain drove it into the ground, just before the real estate boom started. Warren Buffet buys companies and grows them. Bain buys them and sucks the life out of them.

YOU have YET to prove your case Tick Duck.

He's just gonna pull an Axelrod and say 'prove I'm wrong'

Does anyone deny that the taxpayer had to pick up the tab for the underfunded pensions? Romney is a predator. His mindset is what's wrong with unregulated capitalism.

are they gonna make that New Jersey crook pay back that 1.2 billion he doesn't know what happened to? Jon Corzine? Ever herd tucked dick complain about him? I haven't

How many pensions do you think were fucked up by this democrat?

Romney and Bain are typical corporate raiders. Buy up some company, and suck the life out of it. Yeah, Romney cares about jobs. Bullshit!

Steel - YouTube!

He was not even in control when they went under [he was at the olympics]and others more then on the ad says it was the import of overseas steel that caused that downfall but good try

Do you even understand how debt/credit works?

How over leveraging in order to maximize profits works?

You extract everything of value from GST, shift the wealth into another company (Bain ) , then declare bankruptcy with GST and you walk away with billions of dollars with no debt...but the second company is dead and people lose their jobs, their pensions and the state then has to provide for them when they can't support themselves anymore.

In other words, companies like Bain, extract profit and shift debt onto the taxpayer, you and me.

Translation: "I Dick Tuck am backpeddling".

No YOU leveled a charge of profit while knowing GST was going down by Bain and Romney.

YOU don't get away so easy.:eusa_hand:

Once you understand how to make profit from over leveraging a company, then you'll understand that it wasn't actions taken in 2001 that bankrupted the company but the actions taken over the 8 years Bain owned GST.

That would split the blame for the current financial situation of this country evenly between Obama and Bush, correct? Or is that just different.

Actually it's the the same. But you can't blame the mechanic when you've got a nail in your tire. You blame the nail.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223507-mittens-record-on-manufacturing-2.html#post5280471

Look at the date on your article. They did file for bankruptcy in 2001, and the taxpayer had to pony up to pay their underfunded pensions. Romney the corporate welfare queen?

Actually it's the the same. But you can't blame the mechanic when you've got a nail in your tire. You blame the nail.

lol.

Look at the date on your article. They did file for bankruptcy in 2001, and the taxpayer had to pony up to pay their underfunded pensions. Romney the corporate welfare queen?

the same as Taxpayers had to 'PONY UP' to the UAW and GM and at taxpayer's expense and as investors lost thier asses to give the company essentially TO the Unions courtesy of Obama?:eusa_hand:

MORON!

ROMNEY WAS NOT with Bain in 2001! He left in 1999.

Gst Steel was a failing company. Bain took it over and tried to restore it's financial structure. It didn't work. No one could win them all. Gst failed mostly because of the union's chokehold on the company.

the same as Taxpayers had to 'PONY UP' to the UAW and GM and at taxpayer's expense and as investors lost thier asses to give the company essentially TO the Unions courtesy of Obama?:eusa_hand:

The taxpayers got a return on investment on the GM assistance.

MORON!

ROMNEY WAS NOT with Bain in 2001! He left in 1999.

Sorry asswipe, but Bain was raping the company since they acquired a majority vote, under Romney. He doesn't give a shit about jobs. He cares about how much blood he can suck out of other people.

The taxpayers got a return on investment on the GM assistance.

Seems to ME they still owe several BILLION...

Auto bailout: ex-GMAC puts mortgage unit in bankruptcy

Ally Financial, the former GMAC, which still owes taxpayers about $12 billion $17.2 billion in loans it got as part of the General Motors and Chrysler bailouts, has nudged its home mortgage subsidiary into bankruptcy court to try end the drag of its toxic mortgage assets on Ally's profitable businesses, such as car loans and direct banking

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back