Mittens Romney Fails to Demand Decency From Dimocrats

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Romney the Coward made this declaration recently.

Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Called 'Hitler' and 'Mother f**ker'

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) stridently assured us, “I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

But where is his 'speaking out about Dimocrats who cuss and vilify members of his own party?

Romney's idea of 'being decent' is to let anyone cheat, lie and slander as long as they are not Republicans.

No one who supports tRump has a let to stand on to demand decency.

The very idea is laughable.

Romney is McStain version 2.0. He’s a gropes for the middle way instead of standing up against the radical left and calling them out.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) stridently assured us, “I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

But where is his 'speaking out about Dimocrats who cuss and vilify members of his own party?

Romney's idea of 'being decent' is to let anyone cheat, lie and slander as long as they are not Republicans.

Is she the Potus??? No just a newby in the House.

And any democrat who uses profanity about trump has absolutely no room to criticize trump. It cuts both ways.
So this recently elected terrorist who called trump MF has no authority to criticize trump for being crass.

Well she is not a terrorist, but she did have a foul mouth, but then it was a private party, I wonder what the guys say on the Golf Course, we heard what Trump said in the Accent Hollywood video, just man talk.

Calling people a "mother fucker" isn't very ladylike and is language unbecoming a congresswoman. Further, is it really proper decorum for a muslim broad? Have we heard anything from Minister Louis Farrakhan, the spiritual leader of the muslim people in America on this? What does he think about the gals in their community not wearing burqas and talking like sailors?

Romney is just another Establishment Republican TRAITOR. You don't see Democrats going against their leadership like these treasonous Republicans like McCain (now gone), Flake, Romney, Murkowski, Collins, etc.

Calling people a "mother fucker" isn't very ladylike and is language unbecoming a congresswoman. Further, is it really proper decorum for a muslim broad? Have we heard anything from Minister Louis Farrakhan, the spiritual leader of the muslim people in America on this? What does he think about the gals in their community not wearing burqas and talking like sailors?

oh please. president pussy grabber set the tone & now you & he are taken aback that others follow along? just save your faux pious indignation...

cb010319dAPR20190104014518.jpg

And any democrat who uses profanity about trump has absolutely no room to criticize trump. It cuts both ways.
So this recently elected terrorist who called trump MF has no authority to criticize trump for being crass.
Lmao!!!!!! Neither do you have any authority to call names, like "terrorist". How about if I was to call you a terrorist? After all, there is as much evidence that you as there is that congress-critter is.

Well she is not a terrorist, but she did have a foul mouth, but then it was a private party, I wonder what the guys say on the Golf Course, we heard what Trump said in the Accent Hollywood video, just man talk.
She’s Muslim so she’s a terrorist.
She made her comments into a mic. That was no private conversation being surreptitiously recorded.

Lmao!!!!!! Neither do you have any authority to call names, like "terrorist". How about if I was to call you a terrorist? After all, there is as much evidence that you as there is that congress-critter is.
I like to be creative in my metaphor.

She made her comments into a mic. That was no private conversation being surreptitiously recorded.
Bigotry at it's finest.

Bigotry at it's finest.
That’s what you are. You can’t even comprehend the gist without going down the disparagement/label route. That’s what makes you the bigot.

Bigotry at it's finest.
That’s what you are. You can’t even comprehend the gist without going down the disparagement/label route. That’s what makes you the bigot.
Lol, what is "she's a Muslim so she's a terrorist" if not bigotry?

Bigotry at it's finest.
It’s objective analysis based on the empirical.

This is how you identify a true rino. We see this over and over in the Republican Party

Bigotry at it's finest.
It’s objective analysis based on the empirical.
No, it's bigotry. There have been more shooting oerpetraper in the US but white males than Muslims, does that make you a terrorist?

Forum List

Back