Mittens Romney Fails to Demand Decency From Dimocrats

She’s Muslim so she’s a terrorist.
She made her comments into a mic. That was no private conversation being surreptitiously recorded.
Bigotry at it's finest.
That’s what you are. You can’t even comprehend the gist without going down the disparagement/label route. That’s what makes you the bigot.
Lol, what is "she's a Muslim so she's a terrorist" if not bigotry?
It’s objective analysis based on the empirical.
No, it's bigotry. There have been more shooting oerpetraper in the US but white males than Muslims, does that make you a terrorist?
I don’t know of any white people who have blown up and generally murdered civilians all over the world in the name of whiteness (with the exception of a few random KKK-esque perps) anywhere close to the amount done by muslims over the past several decades.
You’re trying to justify Muslim terrorism. You must be a terrorist, too.

Bigotry at it's finest.
That’s what you are. You can’t even comprehend the gist without going down the disparagement/label route. That’s what makes you the bigot.
No, it's bigotry. There have been more shooting oerpetraper in the US but white males than Muslims, does that make you a terrorist?
I don’t know of any white people who have blown up and generally murdered civilians all over the world in the name of whiteness (with the exception of a few random KKK-esque perps) anywhere close to the amount done by muslims over the past several decades.
I'm justifying nothing, merely calling out bigotry where I see it.

Romney the Coward made this declaration recently.

Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Called 'Hitler' and 'Mother f**ker'

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) stridently assured us, “I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

But where is his 'speaking out about Dimocrats who cuss and vilify members of his own party?

Romney's idea of 'being decent' is to let anyone cheat, lie and slander as long as they are not Republicans.

Is she the Potus??? No just a newby in the House.

Calling people a "mother fucker" isn't very ladylike and is language unbecoming a congresswoman. Further, is it really proper decorum for a muslim broad? Have we heard anything from Minister Louis Farrakhan, the spiritual leader of the muslim people in America on this? What does he think about the gals in their community not wearing burqas and talking like sailors?

He’s a fake bow tie wearing cuck. Anything said against whites or Jews is fine with him. Probably upset that he had to return his White House [emoji360].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one who supports tRump has a let to stand on to demand decency.

The very idea is laughable.
And any democrat who uses profanity about trump has absolutely no room to criticize trump. It cuts both ways.
So this recently elected terrorist who called trump MF has no authority to criticize trump for being crass.
Lmao!!!!!! Neither do you have any authority to call names, like "terrorist". How about if I was to call you a terrorist? After all, there is as much evidence that you as there is that congress-critter is.

I’ll bet she is a voracious carpet muncher? But I think terrorist is a racist hurtful term.

And any democrat who uses profanity about trump has absolutely no room to criticize trump. It cuts both ways.
So this recently elected terrorist who called trump MF has no authority to criticize trump for being crass.
Lmao!!!!!! Neither do you have any authority to call names, like "terrorist". How about if I was to call you a terrorist? After all, there is as much evidence that you as there is that congress-critter is.

I’ll bet she is a voracious carpet muncher? But I think terrorist is a racist hurtful term.

Why do you conservitards think throwing the topic with vulgar comments is a good thing?

What does your comment have to do with anything?

Why do you conservitards think throwing the topic with vulgar comments is a good thing?

Seems like dims are a bit vulgar. Sorry to interrupt a meeting of the minds. You two were getting very deep in your intellectual discussion about nothing.

Look in the mirror.
Turns out I wasn’t being totally figurative in calling the creep terrorist. She’s a Palestinian. That’s a made-up country for people who hate Israel and promote anti-west terrorism so she really is a terrorist.

Look in the mirror.
Turns out I wasn’t being totally figurative in calling the creep terrorist. She’s a Palestinian. That’s a made-up country for people who hate Israel and promote anti-west terrorism so she really is a terrorist.

I hope that Pelosi makes her go through a metal detector and submit to body cavity searches before she's allowed in the building.

I'd hate to see a suicide bomber in the House of Reps.

Look in the mirror.

I hope that Pelosi makes her go through a metal detector and submit to body cavity searches before she's allowed in the building.

Democrats wouldn’t even do that to an ISIS member because they’d fear appearing islamophobic.

Seems like dims are a bit vulgar. Sorry to interrupt a meeting of the minds. You two were getting very deep in your intellectual discussion about nothing.

Riiiiiight.

Look in the mirror.
I look in the mirror every day, but usually I have to come here to see a bigot.

Look in the mirror.

Are you serious or just showing your ass?

Look in the mirror.

First off Palestine is not a made up county, and if I were a Palestine I'd probably hate jews as well, but then again WHO is a jew, Europeans and Russians.

Romney the Coward made this declaration recently.

Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Called 'Hitler' and 'Mother f**ker'

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) stridently assured us, “I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

But where is his 'speaking out about Dimocrats who cuss and vilify members of his own party?

Romney's idea of 'being decent' is to let anyone cheat, lie and slander as long as they are not Republicans.

Is she the Potus??? No just a newby in the House.

Calling people a "mother fucker" isn't very ladylike and is language unbecoming a congresswoman. Further, is it really proper decorum for a muslim broad? Have we heard anything from Minister Louis Farrakhan, the spiritual leader of the muslim people in America on this? What does he think about the gals in their community not wearing burqas and talking like sailors?

And you just called her a muslim broad. Is broad the way you refer to females?? And what language do they use on Trump golf course, I read he has a very fowl mouth in private.

Forum List

Back