MLB fans clash in bloody brawl, sparking concerns over game day atmosphere

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

its alcohol that's doing it. people killing themselves over baseball. the padres and twins game must have been real fun. to much beer frank goodness

its alcohol that's doing it. people killing themselves over baseball. the padres and twins game must have been real fun. to much beer frank goodness
I really don't know if all of the blame should be dumped on alcohol consumption. The people who go at it with each other on TV over political issues, how under the influence are they when they start butting heads?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, people have only let the spirit of competition take on a life of its own and not in a good way if the stories from here on out are only going to end with death taking place. Whatever happened to just enjoying whatever activity is going on?

I really don't know if all of the blame should be dumped on alcohol consumption. The people who go at it with each other on TV over political issues, how under the influence are they when they start butting heads?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, people have only let the spirit of competition take on a life of its own and not in a good way if the stories from here on out are only going to end with death taking place. Whatever happened to just enjoying whatever activity is going on?
they are usually drunk

Forum List

Back