MNSBC Host (M. H. Perry) says newborn infants don't count as 'alive'

Except she doesn't. When she says "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science,"

Natural News cut it off when in fact she continued with:

"the problem is that many of our policy makers want to base sweeping laws on those feelings, take Texas....."

Never once in the segment does she support infanticide. But the tactic of taking a partial phase and extrapolating a entire fictitious narrative from it is all to common in the duplicitous world of the Rabid right wing echo chamber. It starts about 1:10 in.

Melissa Harris-Perry

All abortion is infantcide.

Not in this country.

hahah this is funny..
Indeed, they do. MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show.

im not seeing after birth abortion here.....Just saying that its the personal opinion of when a life begins for each set of parents.

If you can't make the connection here....:doubt:
Granted the article is hyperbole on steroids, however her statement is pretty far out there...no...way the f*ck out there. "when does life begin?...depends on the feeling of the parents"...I mean WTF?? That is a mystifying comment.

And she's supposed to be one of the Democrat party's intellectuals....

She is, but that just shows you they are inferior thinkers, by the way are you in my class

Like folks who read headlines and don't bother to actually read the story?

In this case the headline "MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion" Is a complete fabrication. made by using a partial sentence.

Except she doesn't. When she says "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science,"

Natural News cut it off when in fact she continued with:

"the problem is that many of our policy makers want to base sweeping laws on those feelings, take Texas....."

Never once in the segment does she support infanticide. But the tactic of taking a partial phase and extrapolating a entire fictitious narrative from it is all to common in the duplicitous world of the Rabid right wing echo chamber. It starts about 1:10 in.

Melissa Harris-Perry

Not in this country.

What is it, 56 million infants aborted since Roe v Wade? That makes the Holocausts and genocides in Germany and the Soviet Union a warm up act.

OK, I respect that viewpoint. I encourage you to champion your cause. My problem with this thread and many of the responses is that those responses do not help in the anti-abortion cause or conservative issue's in general. One must pick ones battles. If you do not have the proper weapons and ammution to win a battle, don't fight the battle. Wait until you can enter the battlefield with the resources you need to win it. If you keep expanding resources on lost battles, you will not have the resources when you most need them. So, you will loose battles that you could have won. And the battle I speak of is not abortion, it is going after a pundit with fraudulent information about what she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in this country.

What is it, 56 million infants aborted since Roe v Wade? That makes the Holocausts and genocides in Germany and the Soviet Union a warm up act.

Infants do not get aborted. That would be a fetus.

The Natural News Headline is a lie. She never said what it implies.

Shakespeare:
Juliet:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo:

[Aside] Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Juliet:

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

Infants do not get aborted. That would be a fetus.

The Natural News Headline is a lie. She never said what it implies.

Shakespeare:
Juliet:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo:

[Aside] Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Juliet:

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9HTsW2aWBU]I've Got a Feeling - The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

Not in this country.

Even worse for Blacks.
Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."
BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

Harris-Perry opened her monologue talking about the media frenzy over the royal couple's pregnancy.

She then says, "But not every pregnancy is a fairy tale. There are other stories. An ultrasound reveals severe birth defects. A child is raped and becomes pregnant. Another baby would jeopardize a mother's ability to feed her living children. A woman decides she does not want a child at all. These are different pregnancies.

"They're reminders that an unwanted pregnancy can be biologically the same as a wanted one, but the experience can be entirely different.

"Eggs are fertilized. Embryos implant. Cells divide and multiply. Fetuses grow. But when does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling, but not science.

"The problem is that many of our policymakers want to be sweeping laws on those feelings.

"Take Texas. Thursday, Texas Governor Rick Perry signed a bill that bans abortion after 20 weeks, and imposes restrictions on abortion providers that could shut down all but five of Texas's abortion clinics.

"Supporters of the bill say its about protecting women's health and reducing abortions. If they really wanted to lower the number of abortions, which is, I think an admirable goal, they are going about it the wrong way."

Harris-Perry opened her monologue talking about the media frenzy over the royal couple's pregnancy.

She then says, "But not every pregnancy is a fairy tale. There are other stories. An ultrasound reveals severe birth defects. A child is raped and becomes pregnant. Another baby would jeopardize a mother's ability to feed her living children. A woman decides she does not want a child at all. These are different pregnancies.

"They're reminders that an unwanted pregnancy can be biologically the same as a wanted one, but the experience can be entirely different.

"Eggs are fertilized. Embryos implant. Cells divide and multiply. Fetuses grow. But when does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling, but not science.

"The problem is that many of our policymakers want to be sweeping laws on those feelings.

"Take Texas. Thursday, Texas Governor Rick Perry signed a bill that bans abortion after 20 weeks, and imposes restrictions on abortion providers that could shut down all but five of Texas's abortion clinics.

"Supporters of the bill say its about protecting women's health and reducing abortions. If they really wanted to lower the number of abortions, which is, I think an admirable goal, they are going about it the wrong way."

Apparently they want to believe the false narrative presented to them so badly that they are willing to ignore reality.

Do other liberals agree with this insanity? I don't expect collective liberal outrage over this and think they will likely hope it blows over quickly and becomes old news by tomorrow.

A recent poll taken at a college showed that students supported "4th term" abortions. Of course, there are only three terms, so they were actually signing a petition to fight for killing an infant up to 3 months after it was born. Either they have no clue how long a pregnancy lasts or they are sufficiently indoctrinated to the point they will automatically agree with any of the leftist agenda, no matter how utterly ridiculous or cruel.

Funny, there was a thread here that was started by a completely ignorant liberal and the complaint was that Republicans deemed a baby viable 2 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle and before she knew she was pregnant. Of course, the article was talking about how doctors determine the approximate age of the fetus, something necessary to determine whether it is developing normal and a crucial bit of information should the woman opt to abort. Doctors need to ensure it is within the 20 week period. Anyway, it was apparently too complicated of a matter for liberals to grasp. They took it as a doctor, or Republicans, trying to stop an abortion and freaked out. In fact, liberals don't want any precautions taken when a woman wants an abortion. No tests to check for potential problems, just do the procedure and shut up. Crazy. Of course, if the woman ends up barren or dies because of complications, that just aids in reducing the population.

I think this woman is one of those who is completely ignorant and following any talking point or notion that even appears to be a leftist view. Suggesting that the crying little baby is still a big nothing and can have it's life snuffed out as the will of the parents is about as cold as it gets. Anyone who would be okay with that has serious mental issues or is just a psychopath with no conscience.

Obamacare is already devaluing life for those 75 or older. They have a duty to die. Of course, for their population control agenda, they must keep undesirable babies from being born in the first place. And it looks as if Planned Parenthood still considers certain offspring as undesirable. PP began as a program to keep the black population low. They are still at it after all these years and the liberals LOVE them for it.

And they want to ensure that mothers can kill infants pretty late in the game. I thought it was bad after 20 weeks since babies have survived at that stage. Now they want to wait till the baby will actually cry when the abortion doctor sticks a sharp instrument into it's little head to kill it.

It's just sick.

Last edited:
Do other liberals agree with this insanity? I don't expect collective liberal outrage over this and think they will likely hope it blows over quickly and becomes old news by tomorrow.

A recent poll taken at a college showed that students supported "4th term" abortions. Of course, there are only three terms, so they were actually signing a petition to fight for killing an infant up to 3 months after it was born. Either they have no clue how long a pregnancy lasts or they are sufficiently indoctrinated to the point they will automatically agree with any of the leftist agenda, no matter how utterly ridiculous or cruel.

Funny, there was a thread here that was started by a completely ignorant liberal and the complaint was that Republicans deemed a baby viable 2 weeks after the woman's last menstrual cycle and before she knew she was pregnant. Of course, the article was talking about how doctors determine the approximate age of the fetus, something necessary to determine whether it is developing normal and a crucial bit of information should the woman opt to abort. Doctors need to ensure it is within the 20 week period. Anyway, it was apparently too complicated of a matter for liberals to grasp. They took it as a doctor, or Republicans, trying to stop an abortion and freaked out. In fact, liberals don't want any precautions taken when a woman wants an abortion. No tests to check for potential problems, just do the procedure and shut up. Crazy. Of course, if the woman ends up barren or dies because of complications, that just aids in reducing the population.

I think this woman is one of those who is completely ignorant and following any talking point or notion that even appears to be a leftist view. Suggesting that the crying little baby is still a big nothing and can have it's life snuffed out as the will of the parents is about as cold as it gets. Anyone who would be okay with that has serious mental issues or is just a psychopath with no conscience.

Obamacare is already devaluing life for those 75 or older. They have a duty to die. Of course, for their population control agenda, they must keep undesirable babies from being born in the first place. And it looks as if Planned Parenthood still considers certain offspring as undesirable. PP began as a program to keep the black population low. They are still at it after all these years and the liberals LOVE them for it.

And they want to ensure that mothers can kill infants pretty late in the game. I thought it was bad after 20 weeks since babies have survived at that stage. Now they want to wait till the baby will actually cry when the abortion doctor sticks a sharp instrument into it's little head to kill it.

It's just sick.

Fact is she didn't suggest that. The links to the segment have been posted at least twice. Some Weeping Angel even posted part of the transcript.

As if Melissa Harris Perry didn't' already expose her Marxist beliefs when she claimed that the Government is sovereign over your children, now she exposed that she if also a Satanist. It seems Marxism and Satanism go hand in hand.

“When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

Learn more: MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

World Health Organization (WHO) believes the same thing.
It's why America is low on the list in birth deaths. USA counts them as alive and other countries don't if they die. :eusa_eh:

You won't. She was speaking about the decision parents make when deciding on an abortion. All the talk here about killing after a birth is just made up garbage. This is why the far right is mocked by so many. Fools who will lie to promote hate. That and just plain suckers to the propagandist. They hurt the conservative cause. They are hurting the conservative agenda.
Mocked for garbage? REALLY?

Regard:

Doctor found guilty of first-degree murder in Philadelphia abortion case

*IDIOT*

Yes, garbage. The link you provide is about a doctor who was convicted for a crime. Has nothing to do with the statements made by Perry. Perry wasn't speaking of killing babys after they are born. This thread paints a fraudulent picture of what she said. People who might support the pro life cause will discover the twisting and fraudulent methods used and get turned off. When people catch you telling lies, lies that are certain. lies that are not even remotely in question, they will stop believing anything you say. You can not gain credibilty when you constantly are caught telling lies. See Romney-Ryan 2012.

SAME attitude and LACK of respect for ANY Life...especially HUMAN.

*TRY AGAIN dipshit.*

I cannot find any actual proof that she really said this.

That's because it's a snippet of what her segment was about. The full segment can be seen here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyF99RVGsFE]Commentary on Melissa Harris-Perry Program July 21, 2013 MSNBC - YouTube[/ame]

But it's been fun scrolling through this thread and seeing the usual line of trained seals clapping their flaps and eating the fish thrown to them by the guy with the bucket.

As if Melissa Harris Perry didn't' already expose her Marxist beliefs when she claimed that the Government is sovereign over your children, now she exposed that she if also a Satanist. It seems Marxism and Satanism go hand in hand.

“When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

Learn more: MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

World Health Organization (WHO) believes the same thing.
It's why America is low on the list in birth deaths. USA counts them as alive and other countries don't if they die. :eusa_eh:

Nope. WHO reported that there were more illegal abortions in countries that banned them by 32 to 19%. You seriously have a comprehension problem.

Forum List

Back