MNSBC Host (M. H. Perry) says newborn infants don't count as 'alive'

So life is determined by feelings now? Interesting. So if I feel like this computer im typing at is alive, it has become so. This is seriously delusional thinking. Not to mention complete arrogant.

And what happens if govenrment officials start feeling like handicap people aren't alive? Or if some racist gets power and feels that minorities aren't alive?

Or what happens if a child's parents are killed or missing before they have a chance to feel that they are alive? Who determines then? Does that mean we have dead people walking around?

This is seriously delusional. How could any rational person accept what this nutjob is saying?

Yeah all that and ops....., I mean none of it. She never said it. But I'm sure you feel that she did?

So she didn't say what she said in quotes?

Did the President say "You didn't build that"?

Did Mitt Romney say "I like to fire People"

Yes they did say those words. However they said a lot more before and after too. The author in this case tries to say that she was talking about "the murder of children after they are born" Which wasn't the case at all. There are several posts with links to the original piece as aired.

She did not say that. She was debating when life begins during a pregnancy.

Watch the video: Melissa Harris-Perry

there is nothing to debate. life begins at conception( fertilization)

A fertilized egg still has to attach to the uterus and doesn't necessarily ensure a live hatching. So, no it doesn't.

People don’t hatch. Really try harder. The FACT is that life begins at conception, PERIOD. That is a cold, hard scientific fact that is utterly irrefutable unless you reach for religious or personal beliefs that have no ground in reality. It is part of the insane argument that the pro-choice crowd refuses to acknowledge and it is pathetic.

When you abort, you are KILLING a new human life, period. There is no war around that. Abortion should be legal, you should have rights over your body and the government should not force you to be an incubator but DAMMIT, AT LEAST ADMIT WHAT THE ACT IS.

Yes

No

Yes they did say those words. However they said a lot more before and after too. The author in this case tries to say that she was talking about "the murder of children after they are born" Which wasn't the case at all. There are several posts with links to the original piece as aired.

The OP was using the logical extension of what she said.

A fertilized egg still has to attach to the uterus and doesn't necessarily ensure a live hatching. So, no it doesn't.

People don’t hatch. Really try harder. The FACT is that life begins at conception, PERIOD. That is a cold, hard scientific fact that is utterly irrefutable unless you reach for religious or personal beliefs that have no ground in reality. It is part of the insane argument that the pro-choice crowd refuses to acknowledge and it is pathetic.

When you abort, you are KILLING a new human life, period. There is no war around that. Abortion should be legal, you should have rights over your body and the government should not force you to be an incubator but DAMMIT, AT LEAST ADMIT WHAT THE ACT IS.

BB seems to think that because the life didn't attach to the uterus, that means it's not alive. The logic doesn't follow.

Many fertilized eggs do not attach themselves to the uterus and are flushed out of the woman's body. Does that mean God intended on killing them in the first place or what? When the sperm and egg unite a new and unique DNA pattern is created. Doesn't make it a baby or an infant. In this country the consensus is that life if recognized when the fetus is viable.

BB seems to think that because the life didn't attach to the uterus, that means it's not alive. The logic doesn't follow.

No true. What I mean is that without a lifeline to the uterus there will be no birth resulting from that fertilized egg.

Yes

No

The OP was using the logical extension of what she said.

" I like being able to fire people" Mitt said it.

The original article lied about what she said and then maded up a false narrative based on that lied. Just like people tried to do with "You didn't build that' and "I like being able to fire people"

Anyone who views the program would know it in about the first two minutes......

Many fertilized eggs do not attach themselves to the uterus and are flushed out of the woman's body. Does that mean God intended on killing them in the first place or what? When the sperm and egg unite a new and unique DNA pattern is created. Doesn't make it a baby or an infant. In this country the consensus is that life if recognized when the fetus is viable.

Did you see mention of God in my post? That has nothing to do with the facts at all. I also did not mention anything about ‘recognizing’ the life. It is a cold hard scientific fact that the instant the egg is fertilized it is alive, period. That is fact. You cannot refute that. At the very least you could acknowledge what it is rather than try and convince yourself that it is somehow not a life. It fits every single definition of life.

Forum List

Back