MNSBC Host (M. H. Perry) says newborn infants don't count as 'alive'

I am 100% against abortion except in cases of rape and when the health of the mother is threatened.

But the OP took a snipet of a much larger discussion and twisted into claiming that the speaker said something that she didn't say. It is one of the dishonest tactics that the far right is employing which drives me away from supporting their positions.

Except she doesn't. When she says "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science,"

Natural News cut it off when in fact she continued with:

"the problem is that many of our policy makers want to base sweeping laws on those feelings, take Texas....."

Never once in the segment does she support infanticide. But the tactic of taking a partial phase and extrapolating a entire fictitious narrative from it is all to common in the duplicitous world of the Rabid right wing echo chamber. It starts about 1:10 in.

Melissa Harris-Perry

All abortion is infantcide.

And what do you call neglecting children after they are here?? What is your name for that??

So the cure for neglect is to kill the kids.

Got it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

As if Melissa Harris Perry didn't' already expose her Marxist beliefs when she claimed that the Government is sovereign over your children, now she exposed that she if also a Satanist. It seems Marxism and Satanism go hand in hand.
When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

I don't think that bitch is alive yet. maybe somebody can cut her dumb head off.

oh, that is my feeling :D

Last edited:
I cannot find any actual proof that she really said this.

That's because it's a snippet of what her segment was about. The full segment can be seen here:

But it's been fun scrolling through this thread and seeing the usual line of trained seals clapping their flaps and eating the fish thrown to them by the guy with the bucket.

That full video only made it sound worse. She openly admits to eugenics.

exactly. but proaborts don't see it

Man talk about your whack jobs! Whoever wrote the piece that is linked to in this thread is pretty much making the right look gullible for vouching for its credibility.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do!

She did not say that. She was debating when life begins during a pregnancy.

Watch the video: Melissa Harris-Perry

there is nothing to debate. life begins at conception( fertilization)

According to Perry, when life begins does not depend on science. It depends on the FEELINGS of the parents.

"Not depending on science" suggests that no observable event determines when a life begins. Birth is a scientifically observable event. Along this line of thinking, my mother should be able to hire a hitman to take me out if she does not FEEL that I am alive. After all science does not determine that I am alive.

According to Perry, when life begins does not depend on science. It depends on the FEELINGS of the parents.

"Not depending on science" suggests that no observable event determines when a life begins. Birth is a scientifically observable event. Along this line of thinking, my mother should be able to hire a hitman to take me out if she does not FEEL that I am alive. After all science does not determine that I am alive.

I know, and that is the most atrocious of the arguments I've heard so far.

I is so moronic that one could hardly believe that she can be so stupid. or vile. or both

Except she doesn't. When she says "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science,"

Natural News cut it off when in fact she continued with:

"the problem is that many of our policy makers want to base sweeping laws on those feelings, take Texas....."

Never once in the segment does she support infanticide. But the tactic of taking a partial phase and extrapolating a entire fictitious narrative from it is all to common in the duplicitous world of the Rabid right wing echo chamber. It starts about 1:10 in.

Melissa Harris-Perry

All abortion is infantcide.

And what do you call neglecting children after they are here?? What is your name for that??

democrat policy

Not really. She points out that it is the laws being rammed through Republican led State Governments based on those "Feelings" and not based on "Science".

So life is determined by feelings now? Interesting. So if I feel like this computer im typing at is alive, it has become so. This is seriously delusional thinking. Not to mention complete arrogant.

And what happens if govenrment officials start feeling like handicap people aren't alive? Or if some racist gets power and feels that minorities aren't alive?

Or what happens if a child's parents are killed or missing before they have a chance to feel that they are alive? Who determines then? Does that mean we have dead people walking around?

This is seriously delusional. How could any rational person accept what this nutjob is saying?

Not really. She points out that it is the laws being rammed through Republican led State Governments based on those "Feelings" and not based on "Science".

Science has determined that a unique individual exists at the moment of conception. That's when cells of a unique organism start their division. So if we were going to be going by science, there would be no abortion in this country.

Blindboo, when can you interpret these phrases in the common and plain sense in which they were written, you will then acquire the credibility to relay your interpretations of more complicated subjects:

"Congress shall make no law."

"Shall not be infringed."

"No Soldier shall."

"No Warrants shall issue."

"In all criminal proceedings."

"No fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise re-examined."

"[widget] Shall not be required, nor excessive [widget] imposed, nor shall [Widget] be inflicted."

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

So life is determined by feelings now? Interesting. So if I feel like this computer im typing at is alive, it has become so. This is seriously delusional thinking. Not to mention complete arrogant.

And what happens if govenrment officials start feeling like handicap people aren't alive? Or if some racist gets power and feels that minorities aren't alive?

Or what happens if a child's parents are killed or missing before they have a chance to feel that they are alive? Who determines then? Does that mean we have dead people walking around?

This is seriously delusional. How could any rational person accept what this nutjob is saying?

Because they knowingly worship Molech, and sacrifice their children to him, by putting them into the incinerator after they are torn from the mother's womb.

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

"'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

Leviticus 18:21 "'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

1Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,2“You shall also say to the sons of Israel:
‘Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.3‘I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name.4‘If the people of the land, however, should ever disregard that man when he gives any of his offspring to Molech, so as not to put him to death,5then I Myself will set My face against that man and against his family, and I will cut off from among their people both him and all those who play the harlot after him, by playing the harlot after Molech.

Leviticus 20:1-5
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 3And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 4And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 5Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

There are many on the left who believe that a child doesn't become a person until that child is aware of their own existence, which is around 2 years old. I've posted about this, abortion up to two years old, in another post about our regulatory czar Cass Sunstein or whatever his name is. People didn't believe me and said I was nuts. Now this lady, whoever she is, is talking about it as fact although she isn't up to 2 years old.....yet, just give it a few more years and people will be pushing for abortions up to 2 years after birth.

Yeah all that and ops....., I mean none of it. She never said it. But I'm sure you feel that she did?

Yeah all that and ops....., I mean none of it. She never said it. But I'm sure you feel that she did?

What does this mean then, Mr. Blind-Ba'al Molech?
“When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling – but not science,” Harris-Perry said on her show Sunday.

So she didn't say what she said in quotes?

Blindboo, when can you interpret these phrases in the common and plain sense in which they were written, you will then acquire the credibility to relay your interpretations of more complicated subjects:

"Congress shall make no law."

"Shall not be infringed."

"No Soldier shall."

"No Warrants shall issue."

"In all criminal proceedings."

"No fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise re-examined."

"[widget] Shall not be required, nor excessive [widget] imposed, nor shall [Widget] be inflicted."

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Feel free to explain, at length, what each one of those has to do with the fact that the allegations in the original article are a complete lie, and the accusation about science and her use of it is a diametrically opposed lie.

Forum List

Back