Mnuchin has screwed up and should be fired ... Coronavirus stimulus checks: Where is the missing money going?

Wait a minute.................didn't Trump say that the whole purpose for the stimulus money was so that people didn't have to be fired or furloughed, and could be kept on payroll?

Well, the business loan program is out of money, and the unemployment rate is at around 10 percent. If the stimulus was to keep people on payroll, why are they going to unemployment as well?

If this is Trump "winning", I'm tired of it.
Have you been reading the news lately? Small businesses are getting Zero SBA loans. That $349 Billion went elsewhere. Don't know where you work, but where I do, only 1 of 31 employees have received the $1200.00 stimulus check.

Wait a minute.................didn't Trump say that the whole purpose for the stimulus money was so that people didn't have to be fired or furloughed, and could be kept on payroll?

Well, the business loan program is out of money, and the unemployment rate is at around 10 percent. If the stimulus was to keep people on payroll, why are they going to unemployment as well?

Have you been reading the news lately? Small businesses are getting Zero SBA loans. That $349 Billion went elsewhere. Don't know where you work, but where I do, only 1 of 31 employees have received the $1200.00 stimulus check.

That's what I'm saying. Trump has said he has all these really great plans to help out the country during this crisis, but in reality, the actual rollout has been pretty dismal.

That's what I'm saying. Trump has said he has all these really great plans to help out the country during this crisis, but in reality, the actual rollout has been pretty dismal.
Was reading how people have been calling their tax preparers asking where or why they have not received any money. If people got an advanced tax loan on a return, the money was doled out by a 3rd party funder who changed the direct deposit account which does not match the clients bank. Total confusion and one of the role out glitches. Shows how badly the IRS role out is.

Donald Trump's financial dwarf Mnuchin has screwed up and is sending money to the wrong accounts.

And who told you he "screwed it up?"

You receive 3 million dollars instead of $1200 and you have no choice but returning the money. However, a corporation receives 1 billion dollars instead of $300,000, the "extra amount" of money will never be reported. Lots of people will receive their "cuts" from that money.

Forum List

Back