MO Lt. Gov. Calls DOJ more racist than Ferguson

But your dumb ass has no problem with all the destruction and lies of people like Holder and the black nationalist that you support. Piss off disr...Coward.

Sit and spin dirtbag. My posts indicate nothing of the sort.

I did not have time, at this point, to read the entire report, but.....

I'll state this

1. the report came from the racist DOJ. Can't wiggle out of Holder being prejudiced.

2. most people in Ferguson are black 2/3 in fact, so it makes sense that most tickets are going to blacks

3. blacks commit crimes out of proportion to all other ethnic groups

4. All ethnicities are getting tickets, arrests. Point of DOJ ? Blacks commit more crimes?

Read that sucker all the way through. There will a point where you will want to throw your middle finger in the air. Keep going. Read the whole damn thing.

But your dumb ass has no problem with all the destruction and lies of people like Holder and the black nationalist that you support. Piss off disr...Coward.

Sit and spin dirtbag. My posts indicate nothing of the sort.

I did not have time, at this point, to read the entire report, but.....

I'll state this

1. the report came from the racist DOJ. Can't wiggle out of Holder being prejudiced.

2. most people in Ferguson are black 2/3 in fact, so it makes sense that most tickets are going to blacks

3. blacks commit crimes out of proportion to all other ethnic groups

4. All ethnicities are getting tickets, arrests. Point of DOJ ? Blacks commit more crimes?

Read that sucker all the way through. There will a point where you will want to throw your middle finger in the air. Keep going. Read the whole damn thing.

I read a lot of it...what part bothers you?

the Ferguson report is Holder's self-fulfilling prophecy

he needs to be arrested

and that Lynch critter should not be confirmed

Forum List

Back