Moderna is losing effectiveness

WHAT VACCINES DO WE MANDATE CHILDREN TO HAVE THAT NEED BOOSTERS??????
Your mommy does not work here. And I think your assistant must have quit. Looks like you have to put on your big girl panties and look it up yourself. Then, state your point.

" Like we do with kids and all of their booster shots, so they can go to school...?"

WHAT VACCINES DO WE MANDATE CHILDREN TO HAVE THAT NEED BOOSTERS??????
You've been schooled.

Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis

They aren't MANDATED, parents can opt out not giving those vaccines.
Only by using deference to magical religious horseshit. Which doesn't exactly support any of your nonsense about vaccines. "Jesus don't want me to give my child no vaccines!" doesn't help you. In fact, as your place you have chosen to retreat, it embarrasses you and the arguments you are trying to make..

They aren't MANDATED, parents can opt out not giving those vaccines.
Check your local school requirements. They are state mandates for school attendence.

You can chose to home school if you refuse the vaccine.

It's a republican trait. Complete ignorance. They question common knowledge.

Only by using deference to magical religious horseshit. Which doesn't exactly support any of your nonsense about vaccines. "Jesus don't want me to give my child no vaccines!" doesn't help you. In fact, as your place you have chosen to retreat, it embarrasses you and the arguments you are trying to make..
You have been schooled, asshole.

You have been schooled, asshole.
You literally used as your Alamo the fact that parents can opt out using a religious exemption. But you are so rabid, reactionary, and dense, that you did not stop to think about how this does not support any of your stupid arguments casting doubt on vaccines. In fact, it embarrasses you and demonstrates that you lack any actual substance, here.

You literally used as your Alamo the fact that parents can opt out using a religious exemption. But you are so rabid, reactionary, and dense, that you did not stop to think about how this does not support any of your stupid arguments casting doubt on vaccines. In fact, it embarrasses you and demonstrates that you lack any actual substance, here.
Oh fuck off, you thought you knew something that you didn't know shit on. And if you look even further
you would find more than a religious exemption.

Religious exceptions, like medical exceptions are granted based on their limited impact on the percentage of people vaccinated.

Christian Science churches sprang up in communities around the world, the church does not officially report membership, and estimates as to worldwide membership range between under 100,000 to about 400,000

there are 1.2 million Jehovah's Witnesses in the U.S

Less than 1/2 of 1%

Oh fuck off, you thought you knew something that you didn't know shit on.
Said the guy who was begging for information, like a child who refuses to do something for himself. What odd behavior you are displaying.

naturally, the other poster wasted their time when they spoonfed it to you, and you just jumped from one idiotic talking point to another. I already know this about you, which is why I don't spoonfeed your dumb ass any links.

So, now that your booster shot talking point has been destroyed... what else ya got?

So now the goal posts are being moved by you too, huh? You have been schooled, also
I gave you a 6 month booster requirement for a school attendance mandated vaccine. You doubted they existed.

You were the one who got schooled.

Said the guy who was begging for information, like a child who refuses to do something for himself. What odd behavior you are displaying.

naturally, the other poster wasted their time when they spoonfed it to you, and you just jumped from one idiotic talking point to another. I already know this about you, which is why I don't spoonfeed your dumb ass any links.

So, now that your booster shot talking point has been destroyed... what else ya got?
Spoonfed? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm the only one who stayed on their original premise. The two of you were the ones that
had to move your own goalposts. :eusa_whistle:

You need to check the federal standards, I don't know of any state that MANDATES the vaccinations that requires boosters
The federal government doesn't control schools. That's the state and local school boards.

You can google which states require 6 month booster vaccines for school attendance.

Religious exceptions, like medical exceptions are granted based on their limited impact on the percentage of people vaccinated.

Christian Science churches sprang up in communities around the world, the church does not officially report membership, and estimates as to worldwide membership range between under 100,000 to about 400,000

there are 1.2 million Jehovah's Witnesses in the U.S

Less than 1/2 of 1%
Jehovah’s Witnesses are getting vaccinated, I work with two of them. They say it is a matter of conscience.

Forum List

Back