Mohammed most popular boys name in London.......yeah, that's not a problem....

Good job Europe......enjoy the chaos....

Muhammad Most Popular Baby Name In London
Why is a name a problem? Youre an idiot. :laugh:

Not content with controlling thought, fascists want to control names now.... :rolleyes:

I understand Jesus is a popular name in Spanish-speaking countries.... same kind of "problem" I expect.

Were I a European at this point, I would be happy to encourage them to use any names they like on the way to the docks, and thereafter ...
Racist white boys be like....oooooooooooh nooooooooooo!!!!!
laugh.gif

It's not racist. Do you think the Islamists' intent is just a pipe dream? All they have to do to defeat the West is take advantage of our silly sense of "fairness" and goofy immigration law and overwhelm with numbers until they have an influential voting bloc.

Same as Israel and the "right of return" demand from the Palestinians. And Gawd knows the educated West just ain't fuckin' enough to balance the numbers.
Most Muslims, not terrorists, not trying to bring down the west, that's just silly. As though all Muslims across the world are coordinating with a secret agenda, hilarious. I suppose all Christians agree on everything? They have a secret channel in their brains where they make plots? Get out of here.

Why is a name a problem? Youre an idiot. :laugh:

Not content with controlling thought, fascists want to control names now.... :rolleyes:

I understand Jesus is a popular name in Spanish-speaking countries.... same kind of "problem" I expect.

Were I a European at this point, I would be happy to encourage them to use any names they like on the way to the docks, and thereafter ...
laugh.gif

It's not racist. Do you think the Islamists' intent is just a pipe dream? All they have to do to defeat the West is take advantage of our silly sense of "fairness" and goofy immigration law and overwhelm with numbers until they have an influential voting bloc.

Same as Israel and the "right of return" demand from the Palestinians. And Gawd knows the educated West just ain't fuckin' enough to balance the numbers.
Most Muslims, not terrorists, not trying to bring down the west, that's just silly. As though all Muslims across the world are coordinating with a secret agenda, hilarious. I suppose all Christians agree on everything? They have a secret channel in their brains where they make plots? Get out of here.
Can you imagine what would happen if these fools were actually right? With the amount of muslims in the world it could be done overnight.

laugh.gif

Can you imagine what would happen if these fools were actually right? With the amount of muslims in the world it could be done overnight.
"The Muslim collective" coming to theaters soon..

Family in Bloomsbury named "Hammond" named one of their children "Maurice".

Bad move.....poor kid's life is at risk for reasons that are obvious now but weren't when they named him.

:lol: progs are sticking to their moonbat oath to Barry Obozo not to mention muslim and terrorist in the same sentence....it's as if they think being queer atheists will endear them to the butchers of islam. But no worries....the Brits have a way of dealing with threats to their well-being....and when they've had enough they'll show islam just how the Crusaders dealt with the problem.

Lefties are so dishonest. This isn't about freedom or choice. If anything, those who name their kids Mohamed do so under religious duress. This is about cultural hijacking. Lefties are liars.
Anti-muslims should make up names like Lesshammed. The way black American racists make up names to be un-white in their view.

The usual nothing eh......
I agree. Its a whole lot whining and crying over nothing.
No its just the facts.......obvious to even libs over there who state openly they are strangers in their own country
Unimportant facts. Names dont behead people or blow up buildings. If that was the case no child should ever have an Anglo Saxon name since they are the group that has committed the most violence in our planets history.

Unimportant facts. Names dont behead people or blow up buildings. If that was the case no child should ever have an Anglo Saxon name since they are the group that has committed the most violence in our planets history.

So is Asslips your "anglo saxon" name or did the witch doctor name you after his second cousin?
huh_zps297f809f.png

So is Asslips your "anglo saxon" name or did the witch doctor name you after his second cousin?
huh_zps297f809f.png
No stupid. Asslips is your nickname.

Forum List

Back