Mohammed most popular boys name in London.......yeah, that's not a problem....

You white boys are so ungrateful. We teach you everything not once but twice and this is the response we get?.....SMDH

1. You are a white boy - leeching off your mom
  2. If European traders did learn Algebra from Arab traders who brought it back from China, what does that have to do with you? EVEN if you were black, the only role sub-Saharan Africans played in Islams was as chattel, slaves to be sold.
I knew you were Uneducated but even your fellow cave monkey doesnt believe I'm a fat greasy white slob like you..

Who said anything had to do with me personally? Thats like you claiming you are intelligent because Albert Einstein was.
The fact that you're black doesn't mean you have to be the dregs of society, but you are.

So Asslips is desperate to distract and deflect. Ignore the fat, white troll.

The impact of Europe falling to a Muslim Caliphate on the world will be severe. An emerging China might offset the devastation slightly, but China remains a source of cheap labor, not a source of innovation. Absent American and European designs, China will quickly grind to a halt. With America turning more to Mexico as a source of labor, the loss of Europe as an economic entity will devastate China. The loss of culture to the Muslims will be irreplaceable.

You white boys are so ungrateful. We teach you everything not once but twice and this is the response we get?.....SMDH

2. If European traders did learn Algebra from Arab traders who brought it back from China, what does that have to do with you? EVEN if you were black, the only role sub-Saharan Africans played in Islams was as chattel, slaves to be sold.
I knew you were Uneducated but even your fellow cave monkey doesnt believe I'm a fat greasy white slob like you..

Who said anything had to do with me personally? Thats like you claiming you are intelligent because Albert Einstein was.
The fact that you're black doesn't mean you have to be the dregs of society, but you are.
Being Black makes me a god. Of course I could never be the dregs of society. Such a thing would never exist without my ancestors creating it and teaching you cave monkeys in europe.

The impact of Europe falling to a Muslim Caliphate on the world will be severe. An emerging China might offset the devastation slightly, but China remains a source of cheap labor, not a source of innovation. Absent American and European designs, China will quickly grind to a halt. With America turning more to Mexico as a source of labor, the loss of Europe as an economic entity will devastate China. The loss of culture to the Muslims will be irreplaceable.
Sorry monkey. I already told you that you would still be scratching you ass at the entrance to a cave if the Moors had not come over and educated you.

Being Black makes me a god. Of course I could never be the dregs of society. Such a thing would never exist without my ancestors creating it and teaching you cave monkeys in europe.
No, Western society had dregs even before the introduction of the illiterate and primitive sub-Saharans. The difference now is that there are so many black dregs, like yourself.

No, Western society had dregs even before the introduction of the illiterate and primitive sub-Saharans. The difference now is that there are so many black dregs, like yourself.
White cave monkeys much more intelligent than you have tried and failed to convince me of that. Cave monkeys like you try a lot of things that provide me amusement but you and the other monkey are non-stop sources of humor for me. :laugh:

Sorry monkey. I already told you that you would still be scratching you ass at the entrance to a cave if the Moors had not come over and educated you.

the moors stopped advancement in the sciences after they conquered people who advanced the sciences...then guys like you credit them with everything they stopped.

London is finished.

Sweden is too.

I will never go there again....

I will go to South Africa ... protect animal wild life there....may be...

.Europe is not what it used to be....too many Islamists there ...Sharia Law is not my cup of tea.

Forum List

Back