Mohammed most popular boys name in London.......yeah, that's not a problem....

Good job Europe......enjoy the chaos....

Muhammad Most Popular Baby Name In London
Why is a name a problem? Youre an idiot. :laugh:

youre not serious, are you? Are you really that stupid?
Of course I'm serious. What kind of dumb person thinks "Muhammad" is a problem? Dont answer that. Its clear youre an idiot. Dont open your mouth and prove it beyond all doubt.

God your dumb. The problem is GB is not a ME muslim country (yet) they are already trying to implement sharia law in a non muslim country you faggot. But of course you would love that lib- yet you are too stupid to realize libs like you would be the first on the chopping block. Muslims with all their faults dont like gays or gay "marraige"... or abortion you stupid fuck.

most libs love Christopher Hitchens (RIP)- even he realized the evils of islam in GB.

Of course I'm serious. What kind of dumb person thinks "Muhammad" is a problem? Dont answer that. Its clear youre an idiot. Dont open your mouth and prove it beyond all doubt.

God your dumb. The problem is GB is not a ME muslim country (yet) they are already trying to implement sharia law in a non muslim country you faggot. But of course you would love that lib- yet you are too stupid to realize libs like you would be the first on the chopping block. Muslims with all their faults dont like gays or gay "marraige"... or abortion you stupid fuck.
What do you mean GB is not a muslim country? Are you saying that mulims dont live and practice Islam in GB or that you cant be a muslim and named Muhammed in GB? I told you not to prove you were an idiot but I guess like most idiots you cant read.

What do you mean GB is not a muslim country? Are you saying that mulims dont live and practice Islam in GB or that you cant be a muslim and named Muhammed in GB? I told you not to prove you were an idiot but I guess like most idiots you cant read.
Great Britain is not a country idiot, nor is it a Muslim island. Being black is not an excuse for ignorance.

Great Britain is not a country idiot, nor is it a Muslim island. Being black is not an excuse for ignorance.
You should tell Ninja that. He is the one that said it was a country. it was not really a point I wanted to get into with him. I didnt want to confuse him like you just got confused and accused me when he was the one that actually said it. You didnt have to embarrass him.

I just noticed the fool actually agreed with your comment calling him an idiot. Thanks for your post.
laugh.gif

You should tell Ninja that. He is the one that said it was a country. it was not really a point I wanted to get into with him. I didnt want to confuse him like you just got confused and accused me when he was the one that actually said it. You didnt have to embarrass him.

I just noticed the fool actually agreed with your comment calling him an idiot. Thanks for your post.
laugh.gif
So what you're saying is that your ignorance is excusable because you're black, where as his isn't because he's not. While it is true that society has uniformly lowered its standards to accommodate blacks, should that apply to sites like this?

laugh.gif
So what you're saying is that your ignorance is excusable because you're black, where as his isn't because he's not. While it is true that society has uniformly lowered its standards to accommodate blacks, should that apply to sites like this?
No. I was actually trying to be nice. What I'm saying is confine your monkey gibberish to the guy that called GB a country instead of talking to me about it. When you evlove into something more than a monkey, then and only then will you have the intelligence to attempt to correct me.

laugh.gif
In other words, you stuck your foot in your mouth and believe your attempt using racism as a deflection will prove successful.

laugh.gif
In other words, you stuck your foot in your mouth and believe your attempt using racism as a deflection will prove successful.
Being black is not an excuse for abject ignorance and you can't compel everyone to lower their standards to accommodate you.

Instead, attempt to educate yourselves so you can compete in a meritocracy. Your reading comprehension will also be enhanced.

I understand it will be a lot harder for you than for your superiors, but don't doubt yourseves; you can do it!

laugh.gif
Being black is not an excuse for abject ignorance and you can't compel everyone to lower their standards to accommodate you.

Instead, attempt to educate yourselves so you can compete in a meritocracy. Your reading comprehension will also be enhanced.

I understand it will be a lot harder for you than for your superiors, but don't doubt yourseves; you can do it!
Ninja is a white cave monkey like yourself or a boot licker. He has nothing to do with being Black. He is the one that fucked up and you made yourself appear more ignorant by attempting to correct his fuckup but attributing it to me. You look like a jackass and smell like a wet dog. I would say you lost your credibility but you never had any in the first place.

Well when they reach voting age Muslims and Sharia law will rule GB.

Wonder if they will still recognized the royal family??

imagine the future shame children named barack and michelle will feel?
I cant imagine any of them will have anything but immense pride and walk and talk in the measured tones of royalty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/10/us/politics/10babies.html

"From Election Day through Saturday afternoon, 43 children born at the Nyanza Provincial Hospital in Kisumu were named after the Obamas, with 23 boys given the first and middle name Barack Obama and 20 girls named Michelle Obama.

Pamela Odhiambo, who gave birth to a girl during Mr. Obama’s victory speech in Chicago, named her Michelle Obama. “It’s a new start, a new beginning,” said Ms. Odhiambo, 18."

I cant imagine any of them will have anything but immense pride and walk and talk in the measured tones of royalty.

"From Election Day through Saturday afternoon, 43 children born at the Nyanza Provincial Hospital in Kisumu were named after the Obamas, with 23 boys given the first and middle name Barack Obama and 20 girls named Michelle Obama.

Pamela Odhiambo, who gave birth to a girl during Mr. Obama’s victory speech in Chicago, named her Michelle Obama. “It’s a new start, a new beginning,” said Ms. Odhiambo, 18."

YAWN

did you think you were surprising anybody?

YAWN

did you think you were surprising anybody?
No. My intent was not to surprised. I know I was educating you and anyone else that was unaware of the immense pride people named after the POTUS and beautiful FLOTUS would feel being lucky to be named after them. If youre sleepy you should go to sleep instead of jacking off all night.

Forum List

Back