Mohammed most popular boys name in London.......yeah, that's not a problem....

Also doesn't seem to understand the distinction between "London" and "Europe". :lol:

Guess it's one of those "they all look alike to me" things.

Do you think there is a danger that Christians will change the culture of those nations and join in a Caliphate hostile to the concepts of liberty?

You're a fucking retard Pogo - always.

Unimportant facts. Names dont behead people or blow up buildings. If that was the case no child should ever have an Anglo Saxon name since they are the group that has committed the most violence in our planets history.

So is Asslips your "anglo saxon" name or did the witch doctor name you after his second cousin?
huh_zps297f809f.png

No stupid. Asslips is your nickname.

Fall and hit your nappy head on a curb did ya, Asslips? :lol:
Your hair lice must be acting up again and causing wet dog fumes to cloud your mind. :laugh:

What about europe?
You've got to be the most uneducated mkfer on this board. :laugh:

It's a shame to be that fucked up this early in the morning, Asslips.

I know you can't hold a job and spend your day in mom's basement, still, put down the crack pipe occasionally...

I doubt he's black.

Asslips?

Nah, he's a fat white 45 year old child living in his Mom's basement, leeching off her SSI.

What Asslips does, is to infect a thread, then spew his ad hom and racism, in order to distract from the subject and derail it.

The Islamafication of Europe is the fall of Western Civilization - it is the biggest disaster since the fall of Rome. The animals, these Muzzie Beasts, will throw the world into a dark age for hundreds of years.

I doubt he's black.

Asslips?

Nah, he's a fat white 45 year old child living in his Mom's basement, leeching off her SSI.

What Asslips does, is to infect a thread, then spew his ad hom and racism, in order to distract from the subject and derail it.

The Islamafication of Europe is the fall of Western Civilization - it is the biggest disaster since the fall of Rome. The animals, these Muzzie Beasts, will throw the world into a dark age for hundreds of years.

Please dont post your selfie again. Youre a fat white slob with grease stains on his shirt and cum stains on his hands.

The Islamafication of europe brought you white boys back to civilization. White boys are so ungrateful.

What about europe?
I doubt he's black.
I doubt you have a brain.
I've little doubt you are though. Sad, so many blacks that are still on the plantation 150 years on.

Make up your mind monkey. Either you think I'm Black or you dont. Thats your issue you need to work out.
I understand that you have a problem following things. We know you're black Jamal and that you're still on the plantation. It's something that propagates itself through generations in some families.

What about europe?
I doubt he's black.
I doubt you have a brain.
I've little doubt you are though. Sad, so many blacks that are still on the plantation 150 years on.

Make up your mind monkey. Either you think I'm Black or you dont. Thats your issue you need to work out.
I understand that you have a problem following things. We know you're black Jamal and that you're still on the plantation. It's something that propagates itself through generations in some families.
You guys are confused. Uneducated thinks I'm a sweaty, fat slob of a white boy like you and he happened to be

Please dont post your selfie again. Youre a fat white slob with grease stains on his shirt and cum stains on his hands.

The Islamafication of europe brought you white boys back to civilization. White boys are so ungrateful.

Beyond absurd conspiracy bullshit about Africans inventing everything, you have not a single thought in your head.

You are astoundingly stupid, but in an odd way it was the invasion of Europe by the Muzzie Beasts that awoke them from the dark ages, the need to band together and drive the Muslim hordes out of France, then Spain, put Europe on the path to enlightenment.

Beyond absurd conspiracy bullshit about Africans inventing everything, you have not a single thought in your head.

You are astoundingly stupid, but in an odd way it was the invasion of Europe by the Muzzie Beasts that awoke them from the dark ages, the need to band together and drive the Muslim hordes out of France, then Spain, put Europe on the path to enlightenment.
You white boys are so ungrateful. We teach you everything not once but twice and this is the response we get?.....SMDH

Why is a name a problem? Youre an idiot. :laugh:

Not content with controlling thought, fascists want to control names now.... :rolleyes:

I understand Jesus is a popular name in Spanish-speaking countries.... same kind of "problem" I expect.

Were I a European at this point, I would be happy to encourage them to use any names they like on the way to the docks, and thereafter ...
Racist white boys be like....oooooooooooh nooooooooooo!!!!!
laugh.gif

It's not racist. Do you think the Islamists' intent is just a pipe dream? All they have to do to defeat the West is take advantage of our silly sense of "fairness" and goofy immigration law and overwhelm with numbers until they have an influential voting bloc.

Same as Israel and the "right of return" demand from the Palestinians. And Gawd knows the educated West just ain't fuckin' enough to balance the numbers.
Most Muslims, not terrorists, not trying to bring down the west, that's just silly. As though all Muslims across the world are coordinating with a secret agenda, hilarious. I suppose all Christians agree on everything? They have a secret channel in their brains where they make plots? Get out of here.

The degree of Muslim support for Islamist goals is regarded by those counting as somewhere between 200-300 million people and rising. That rivals the entire population of the United States.

You white boys are so ungrateful. We teach you everything not once but twice and this is the response we get?.....SMDH

1. You are a white boy - leeching off your mom
  2. If European traders did learn Algebra from Arab traders who brought it back from China, what does that have to do with you? EVEN if you were black, the only role sub-Saharan Africans played in Islams was as chattel, slaves to be sold.

1. You are a white boy - leeching off your mom
  2. If European traders did learn Algebra from Arab traders who brought it back from China, what does that have to do with you? EVEN if you were black, the only role sub-Saharan Africans played in Islams was as chattel, slaves to be sold.
I knew you were Uneducated but even your fellow cave monkey doesnt believe I'm a fat greasy white slob like you..

Who said anything had to do with me personally? Thats like you claiming you are intelligent because Albert Einstein was.

Forum List

Back