Mohammed most popular boys name in London.......yeah, that's not a problem....

imagine the future shame children named barack and michelle will feel?
I cant imagine any of them will have anything but immense pride and walk and talk in the measured tones of royalty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/10/us/politics/10babies.html

"From Election Day through Saturday afternoon, 43 children born at the Nyanza Provincial Hospital in Kisumu were named after the Obamas, with 23 boys given the first and middle name Barack Obama and 20 girls named Michelle Obama.

Pamela Odhiambo, who gave birth to a girl during Mr. Obama’s victory speech in Chicago, named her Michelle Obama. “It’s a new start, a new beginning,” said Ms. Odhiambo, 18."

YAWN

did you think you were surprising anybody?
No. My intent was not to surprised. I know I was educating you and anyone else that was unaware of the immense pride people named after the POTUS and beautiful FLOTUS would feel being lucky to be named after them. If youre sleepy you should go to sleep instead of jacking off all night.

YAWN

cult idol worship is so awkward to witness

imagine the future shame children named barack and michelle will feel?
I cant imagine any of them will have anything but immense pride and walk and talk in the measured tones of royalty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/10/us/politics/10babies.html

"From Election Day through Saturday afternoon, 43 children born at the Nyanza Provincial Hospital in Kisumu were named after the Obamas, with 23 boys given the first and middle name Barack Obama and 20 girls named Michelle Obama.

Pamela Odhiambo, who gave birth to a girl during Mr. Obama’s victory speech in Chicago, named her Michelle Obama. “It’s a new start, a new beginning,” said Ms. Odhiambo, 18."

YAWN

did you think you were surprising anybody?
No. My intent was not to surprised. I know I was educating you and anyone else that was unaware of the immense pride people named after the POTUS and beautiful FLOTUS would feel being lucky to be named after them. If youre sleepy you should go to sleep instead of jacking off all night.

YAWN

cult idol worship is so awkward to witness
You should avert your eyes if it makes you nervous.

ever wonder why its ALWAYS libs defending muslims?, esp. since after 9-11? What are their common connections and beliefs? Hate Christians, hate America.
Do you love Muslims??

I love all men, as all are God's Creation, BUT I hate their so called religion...

Good..:) I had to ask as I wasn't feelin much of that...... Perhaps it was just one of those days or whatever.

the libs are the biggest hypocrites. If Joe or Mike was the most popular name in Iraq or Syria I am sure they would opine that is not right. That too many westerners were going there and disrupting their culture.

the libs are the biggest hypocrites. If Joe or Mike was the most popular name in Iraq or Syria I am sure they would opine that is not right. That too many westerners were going there and disrupting their culture.

You're kind of fucked up.

I understand that around 1,100 years ago the most popular names were Leif, Lars and Sven.
Before that it was Claudius, Augustus and Antonio.

You mean the capital of the nation which has invaded 99% of the world, is being invaded?

Well, I guess thats ok as long as your cool with what it is that will be replacing Brittish society. I don't see how its not inevitable. What England was in the past is one thing and what they are now is another. What they will become is another. The brittish today are an extremely tolerant people who are inviting in people who are extremely intolerant. There will be a conflict and the Queen will lose based on attrition alone. I guess for many people this calls for a celebration.

What do you mean GB is not a muslim country? Are you saying that mulims dont live and practice Islam in GB or that you cant be a muslim and named Muhammed in GB? I told you not to prove you were an idiot but I guess like most idiots you cant read.
Great Britain is not a country idiot, nor is it a Muslim island. Being black is not an excuse for ignorance.
You should tell Ninja that. He is the one that said it was a country. it was not really a point I wanted to get into with him. I didnt want to confuse him like you just got confused and accused me when he was the one that actually said it. You didnt have to embarrass him.

I just noticed the fool actually agreed with your comment calling him an idiot. Thanks for your post.
laugh.gif
So what you're saying is that your ignorance is excusable because you're black, where as his isn't because he's not. While it is true that society has uniformly lowered its standards to accommodate blacks, should that apply to sites like this?
In other words, you stuck your foot in your mouth and believe your attempt using racism as a deflection will prove successful.
Being black is not an excuse for abject ignorance and you can't compel everyone to lower their standards to accommodate you.

Instead, attempt to educate yourselves so you can compete in a meritocracy. Your reading comprehension will also be enhanced.

I understand it will be a lot harder for you than for your superiors, but don't doubt yourseves; you can do it!
So your response is to stick your other foot in your mouth...
Please continue to attribute your inability to post a logical paragraph to your lack of pigment.
Hell there has to be some dumb white people; don't get mad that the god of genetics crapped on you.

The prb is not libs, nor cons, it is ppl........ You get them out of the equation everything works fine...........
ugh-emoticon.jpg

Are you guys jumping up and down again? I know it's a quaint jungle bunny thing, but what good does it do you?

I mean it doesn't make you wealthier, more industrious or any less dumber, and I imagine there are better ways to burn calories.

I guess you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the bunny.

Are you guys jumping up and down again? I know it's a quaint jungle bunny thing, but what good does it do you?

I mean it doesn't make you wealthier, more industrious or any less dumber, and I imagine there are better ways to burn calories.

I guess you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the bunny.

Like posting & running?? Prob the only excessive you get........

WHy not make a thread on it & stop mucking up this one w/ your childish hate??

Like posting & running?? Prob the only excessive you get........

WHy not make a thread on it & stop mucking up this one w/ your childish hate??
Excessive what? Weird post.

Are you jumping up and down and trying to think simultaneously?

In not too many years most public schools in Europe will be named Muhammed.

Oh wait, there won't be any public schools.

You mean the capital of the nation which has invaded 99% of the world, is being invaded?

Well, I guess thats ok as long as your cool with what it is that will be replacing Brittish society. I don't see how its not inevitable. What England was in the past is one thing and what they are now is another. What they will become is another. The brittish today are an extremely tolerant people who are inviting in people who are extremely intolerant. There will be a conflict and the Queen will lose based on attrition alone. I guess for many people this calls for a celebration.
Nothing I can do about it.

Using a country's own freedoms against it seems like a fairly recent phenomenon, and it's spreading.

Some use freedom of speech to stop others from exercising theirs, others use freedom of religion to pollute societies with grave, violent, divisive intolerance.

I don't know where this ends.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back