Mom Charged After Toddler Daughter Thrown From Moving Car

Jughead

VIP Member
Oct 24, 2013
My heart dropped when I first read this article. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Praying that the baby makes a full recovery.

Lasasha Allen, 23, placed the toddler, who was not wearing a safety belt, on the passenger seat and threw open the car door as she drove along a rural road on Sunday, causing the child to be flung from the vehicle, said Sheriff Kevin Cobb of Franklin Parish in northeastern Louisiana.

Authorities were alerted after Allen brought the severely injured toddler to an emergency room.

Allen had been trying to get the attention of the baby's father, Cobb said.

She had sent the father a text the previous night saying the child had fallen out of a car window and was injured, Cobb said. The next morning, Allen arranged the accident so she wouldn't get caught in a lie, he said.

Mom charged after toddler daughter thrown from moving car | Reuters

My heart dropped when I first read this article. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Praying that the baby makes a full recovery.

No joke.

I feel the same way when lowlifes do the same thing to puppies and kittens and other domestic furries.

Makes me sick.

Ya know, there are people who should not have kids (or dogs, or cats, or plants, for christ's sake). We have safe drop-offs. We have places where you can leave an unwanted child (dog, cat). No questions asked.

And still, jackasses do this.

From a pragmatic pov, wth did she think the authorities would think?

Oh gee, I accidentally dropped my baby (dog, cat) out the window?

And, from another pov, we're supposed to be the god's best to date, the pinnacle of evolution. We don't eat our young. Oh no. We're way too civilized and evolved to do that. Instead, we just throw them out into traffic.

Crap.

Forum List

Back