Mom gone

^^^ You're welcome. (hug)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing to do at a time like now is surround yourself with everything and everyone that you do still have.

^^^ You're welcome. (hug)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing to do at a time like now is surround yourself with everything and everyone that you do still have.
My 16 year old doggie and my wife Candy. Thank you. Just so hard, she was so strong Guess I thought was invincible or something. shows us meer mortals huh

^^^ I don't mean to turn your storm into a hurricane or anything like that, but is that age for your dog in human years or dog years?

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

^^^ I don't mean to turn your storm into a hurricane or anything like that, but is that age for your dog in human years or dog years?

Holly

He is actually 16 human years. Awesome doggie. You aren't saying anything wrong! Love my doggie. I should post pics. They are Chinese Harless Cresteds. One I still have is "Bowu" which is "little wizzard" in Chinese (no I'm not Chinese) He watches TV and he talks. he will tell you about every day
"I wu"

Holly
He is actually 16 human years. Awesome doggie. You aren't saying anything wrong! Love my doggie. I should post pics. They are Chinese Harless Cresteds. One I still have is "Bowu" which is "little wizzard" in Chinese (no I'm not Chinese) He watches TV and he talks. he will tell you about every day
"I wu"
Well the reason why I was asking is because of how a dog ages compared to us humans which is the reason why I am glad that I've never had one. I pray that your dog doesn't go anywhere anytime soon. (hug)

God bless you and all of your family always!!!

Holly

I really did not want to say anything. She was 92, close to 93. Wonderful woman, always so positive. God loving, just an awesome woman. Gone yesterday. Dad went 94. I'm just having a bad time, can't accept it or whatever, I dunno. Don't know why I am even posting it, miss her bad. Usually called her on Sundays.
Sorry for your loss. My dad passed away last August and my mom passed away in October of 2013. It IS tough losing a parent. Just try to remember the good memories you have of them. This has helped me. Lately I've been remembering the good times we had as a family, mostly from the early to mid 1970's. We did a LOT together, both of my parents, me, my sister and my brother. I wish I could have those times again. But it IS nice to think of them.

I really did not want to say anything. She was 92, close to 93. Wonderful woman, always so positive. God loving, just an awesome woman. Gone yesterday. Dad went 94. I'm just having a bad time, can't accept it or whatever, I dunno. Don't know why I am even posting it, miss her bad. Usually called her on Sundays.
Now I need to call my mommy in the morning

She up there in age to

Forum List

Back