Moment of Silence for the fallen on 9.11

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Terrorists your game is through because now you have to answer to AMERICA

Terrorists your game is through because now you have to answer to AMERICA

Sans-titre.png

Republicans didn't want to pay for the blessed firefighters' healthcare.

Until Jon Stewart shamed them into it.

#NeverForget

I’m watching Trump give a speech at the Pentagon for a 911 ceremony. What a disgrace. Half the speech was about him.

I got up in the morning and I watched TV and I was thinking about all kinds of things and I wanted to go to a business meeting and then I watched the CEO of some company on TV and as I was watching it and they turned away to report on an airplane crash into the World Trade Center and so I got up and then I walked over and I looked out the window and I saw the second plane crash into the tower and so I got dressed and then I walked downstairs and then I went outside and then I went to where the 911 catastrophe was and I spent the time helping the people there but I didn’t help as much as some men did but I did help and then I felt terrible.

The guy owns the letter “I“.

I’m watching Trump give a speech at the Pentagon for a 911 ceremony. What a disgrace. Half the speech was about him.

I got up in the morning and I watched TV and I was thinking about all kinds of things and I wanted to go to a business meeting and then I watched the CEO of some company on TV and as I was watching it and they turned away to report on an airplane crash into the World Trade Center and so I got up and then I walked over and I looked out the window and I saw the second plane crash into the tower and so I got dressed and then I walked downstairs and then I went outside and then I went to where the 911 catastrophe was and I spent the time helping the people there but I didn’t help as much as some men did but I did help and then I felt terrible.

The guy owns the letter “I“.
C'mon, dean. This is supposed to be a memorial thread. Take your Trump trashing upstairs, okay?

Peace to them all, and to their families and to those who lived through the experience, healing.

tour_img-733552-146.jpg

Forum List

Back