Money and Politics

Ive just been reading about someone called Tulsi Gabbard. She is looking to be Pres but is short of cash. She is unlikely to feature in the candidates debates because of this.

How can this be a proper way to pick a President ?

She may be the best Pres you ever had. I dont know.

But this system will ensure that only the rich or the cock suckers will get through.

Its not right.

Why everyone is giving you a hard time over this, I can't say. Maybe they don't really pay attention to Tulsi. At least not any farther than the media, and how they're portraying her.
She's the closest democrat we've had to JFK, in a long dayum time. We've had some good democrats running. But the DNC, through the media, always throw them under the bus.
So we end up with pro war, pro foreign aid, pro "spend us down the drain even farther" candidates.
The GOP does the same thing.

Every dayum time we get a good candidate, the party leaders go to work and have them deemed traitors or kooks.

Ive just been reading about someone called Tulsi Gabbard. She is looking to be Pres but is short of cash. She is unlikely to feature in the candidates debates because of this.

But this system will ensure that only the rich or the cock suckers will get through.

Its not right.

Listen, troll, no one here cares what you think about our politics. You are the biggest, most transparent troll on the board

Exactly what problem did you have with the post and why do pretend to speak for everyone else on the board?

Oh come on. He does this all the time. Pretends to ask innocent questions so he can educate himself, meanwhile he’s just shitting on our country. You like it when foreigners do that, because you don’t understand patriotism

No, he just shits on you guys and you make it all too easy for him.

Its not right.

Money, money, money, it's the American way. Gabbard also doesn't have a lot of support and I think much of it comes from Trumpers. You'll find on this forum those that support her are in reality Trump deadenders. No money, not doing well in the polls either.

What we need to do is get private money out of our politics altogether, or at least as much as possible.

Yeah money is so important. That’s why Hillary is president. Oops.

Apparently it's important to Trump, he raised gobs of it.

Its not right.

Obama wasn't rich...…...wait a minute!!!
He was a cocksucker though.

Sure he was. He, the democrats and the republicans were sucking on lobbyist for the entire 8 years he was president. Same as W did, Clinton did, Trump is doing. The MIC and other corporate lobbyist.
Our government is owned, and told what to do by people we'll never see or hear about in the media.

Its not right.

Money, money, money, it's the American way. Gabbard also doesn't have a lot of support and I think much of it comes from Trumpers. You'll find on this forum those that support her are in reality Trump deadenders. No money, not doing well in the polls either.

What we need to do is get private money out of our politics altogether, or at least as much as possible.

Easy, just get politics out of our economy first.

Doesn't work like that.

Its not right.

Hillary isn't the president because she wasn't supposed to be the president.

Look people, the ones who really control this country, have the power to start wars against countries that are no more a threat to us than small pox is now a days. They have the power to keep Mexico, South America and the ENTIRE middle east & Asia, slave labor camps. They're the reason why total electric cars, that drive themselves aren't 90% of the cars on the road today. They're the reason why we're still paying electric bills.

And it's why the democrats don't nominate a real democrat. And why the GOP doesn't nominate a real conservative.

Its not right.

how evil. He’s the only one that does that too. Nice dodge, well not really, but you tried, kid

Its not right.

how evil. He’s the only one that does that too. Nice dodge, well not really, but you tried, kid

I didn't say he was the only one. You brought up Clinton so I brought up Trump. Money should just stay out of politics regardless of the politician.

Its not right.

I didn't say he was the only one. You brought up Clinton so I brought up Trump. Money should just stay out of politics regardless of the politician.

you said money money money, implying that money dictates who wins. I bought up Hillary because she had more money in her war chest than Trump. Keep dancing

you said money money money, implying that money dictates who wins. I bought up Hillary because she had more money in her war chest than Trump. Keep dancing

Money dictates who politicians pay attention to.

Tommy must think being bitch slapped on a message board is a mighty fine treat.

This is true, but it has nothing to do with the premise to this thread that you agreed with. Fess up

Its not right.

Easy, just get politics out of our economy first.

Doesn't work like that.

I agree, you'll never get money out of politics.

This is true, but it has nothing to do with the premise to this thread that you agreed with. Fess up

Not directly. But overall money is a corruptive influence in our politics. Whether it's a measure of if a candidate gets on the debate stage such as the OP is referring to. To members of Congress, especially the House who spend their entire term foraging cash for the next big election. To the pay offs and political appointments that come down from the White house.

Look people, the ones who really control this country, have the power to start wars against countries that are no more a threat to us than small pox is now a days. They have the power to keep Mexico, South America and the ENTIRE middle east & Asia, slave labor camps. They're the reason why total electric cars, that drive themselves aren't 90% of the cars on the road today. They're the reason why we're still paying electric bills.

And it's why the democrats don't nominate a real democrat. And why the GOP doesn't nominate a real conservative.

Are you saying that these “ones who really control this country” wanted Mr. Trump to be President?

It does seem to me that there is some sort of “establishment”, with which mainstream politicians from both major parties are at least somewhat complicit, and which seems, on the whole, to have undue influence over how this country is run.

But Mrs. Clinton was surely much more a part of this “establishment” than Mr. Trump is or ever will be. It seems to me that that's a major reason why the Democrats hate him so intensely, and why even mainstream Republicans are often lukewarm in their support of him. He's not part of the “establishment”, not complicit therewith, and it seems that he often is openly bucking against their agenda.

Are you saying that these “ones who really control this country” wanted Mr. Trump to be President?

It does seem to me that there is some sort of “establishment”, with which mainstream politicians from both major parties are at least somewhat complicit, and which seems, on the whole, to have undue influence over how this country is run.

But Mrs. Clinton was surely much more a part of this “establishment” than Mr. Trump is or ever will be. It seems to me that that's a major reason why the Democrats hate him so intensely, and why even mainstream Republicans are often lukewarm in their support of him. He's not part of the “establishment”, not complicit therewith, and it seems that he often is openly bucking against their agenda.

I imagine Clinton is a peon in the establishment.

Its not right.
Lobbyists just don’t like her enough. Our system is for lobbyists. The few before the many.

Its not right.
The troll Timmy's Taint did his usual here............roll this dumbass grenade on the board, then disappear.

He hasn't posted since this moronic, trolling OP. Why the mods let him stay is a mystery.

Its not right.
Lobbyists just don’t like her enough. Our system is for lobbyists. The few before the many.
Its a twisted system. Reading the amounts that these people have raised in order to fight an election is staggering. My fear is that the UK is going the same way. There are no free lunches so what do these donors want for there money?

Forum List

Back