Monica Lewinsky cuts off interview in Israel after being asked if she expects Bill Clinton 'apology'

Do you blame her? The poor woman has had to live with the most public humiliation ever for her entire life.

Excuse me now, gonna go have a cigar...

From the piece...

“it is more important than ever for women to stand up for themselves and not allow others to control their narrative.”

I think that's an important thing to learn. Not only for women, but for everyone.

Too often, the narrative is controlled. And most often by your average half-wit who happens to be in some position of authority. But it can happen in any general scenario.

Learn to lead. Lesson for the day. Unfortunately, people generally want to be led, so it's in your favor to do so.

Last edited:
You don't ask 'unholy' questions in the Holy Land.

Besides ...I don't blame her for wanting to stay alive. ))

--

Monica Lewinsky cuts off interview in Israel after being asked if she expects Bill Clinton 'apology' | Fox News

Monica Lewinsky cuts off interview in Israel after being asked if she expects Bill Clinton 'apology'
This is not a ‘current event,’ it’s another ridiculous conservative red herring, another failed attempt to deflect.

The current event is a failed, corrupt Trump misadministration, Trump, who is unfit to be president, and the ongoing investigations into that failed, corrupt misadministration.

This is not a ‘current event,’ it’s another ridiculous conservative red herring, another failed attempt to deflect.

The current event is a failed, corrupt Trump misadministration, Trump, who is unfit to be president, and the ongoing investigations into that failed, corrupt misadministration.
FuckUrFeelings.jpg

Do you blame her? The poor woman has had to live with the most public humiliation ever for her entire life.

Excuse me now, gonna go have a cigar...
The Clintons being the most repugnant people on the planet... she Has to be so embarrassed

--

Monica Lewinsky cuts off interview in Israel after being asked if she expects Bill Clinton 'apology' | Fox News

Why should she expect an apology, she was a willing participant.
Lol
If slick Willy was something other than a progressive you would be saying that exact opposite you fucking whore

--

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back