Monster Matchup, Chiefs and Bills

Buffalo had this game circled after the schedule came out. Now we have a bye, and get a chance to heal up
They also did not fall into the trap that a lot of teams do of looking ahead to the chiefs that they were not focused on the game before then,that’s impressive,the chiefs fell into that trap a few weeks ago looking ahead to the bucs game and preparing so much for that team they lost focus to the crappy colts the week before and got embarrassed not just getting beat by them but badly.they beat the bucs the next week after thst,it was obvious they were solely focused on that game fir two weeks and overlooked the colts,the bills to their credit did not do that.

They also did not fall into the trap that a lot of teams do of looking ahead to the chiefs that they were not focused on the game before then,that’s impressive,the chiefs fell into that trap a few weeks ago looking ahead to the bucs game and preparing so much for that team they lost focus to the crappy colts the week before and got embarrassed not just getting beat by them but badly.they beat the bucs the next week after thst,it was obvious they were solely focused on that game fir two weeks and overlooked the colts,the bills to their credit did not do that.
And you can thank Coach McDermott and his staff for that. This is the biggest thing I've noticed about this year's Bills and also why I think this team is far superior to the team from the Kelly era. We are more disciplined AND focused. and McDermott makes sure the team focuses ONLY on the game at hand!!

I would go a step further and say that in this game, the Bills realized that you're only as good as your last play. Evidenced by how they took care of the football after intercepting Mahomes in the 4th quarter.

They stopped any last minute Chiefs "heroics" by playing it safe.

So what this means is Buffalo is still King of the Hill in the AFC. And even with a possible loss against the *snicker* Cowgirls, Philadelphia would still own the NFC.

That being said, I was predicting a Buffalo-Green Bay Superbowl this year but now I think the stronger matchup is going to be Buffalo-Philly.
I think it’s Buffalo Philly or Buffalo Tampa

I would go a step further and say that in this game, the Bills realized that you're only as good as your last play. Evidenced by how they took care of the football after intercepting Mahomes in the 4th quarter.

They stopped any last minute Chiefs "heroics" by playing it safe.

Josh Allen may have a 3-1 regular-season record against Mahomes. But Mahomes wins when it matters most, ushering Buffalo out of the playoffs twice, in 2021 and 2022.

And 2024. I believe Joe Burrow knocked Buffalo out in 2023

Josh Allen may have a 3-1 regular-season record against Mahomes. But Mahomes wins when it matters most, ushering Buffalo out of the playoffs twice, in 2021 and 2022.

And 2024. I believe Joe Burrow knocked Buffalo out in 2023
Agreed. That post was from their regular season game when the Bills went to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, but as far as playoff games, Josh Allen has a dark cloud over his head.

sealybobo what’s the point of bumping this thread? You could have just trolled the other chiefs bills thread.

sealybobo what’s the point of bumping this thread? You could have just trolled the other chiefs bills thread.
It's interesting to look back at what we thought would happen in 2022 to what's happened between then and now don't you think?

Josh Allen is definitely a QB we all expect/expected to win a Superbowl, right? Still do. But that window is closing. So many new QB's coming into the league. So many other teams getting better as the Bills get older and worse. But I'll say this. Josh Allen is a ban mofo. I rank him above Dak and Purdy.

Hell, Goff too. If I had to pick a QB and both were available, perhaps I'd pick Josh over Jared.

Forum List

Back