🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana House Seat...The Right just keeps on winning

Monkeys are smarter than most RWNJ's posting on this board.

LOL

Old Fucks, any time you think that you can debate me on any topic? Lay your gray haired cyber gonads out there and take me on in a discussion....thus far? You have bailed at the opportunity.......no balls, eh? I suspect that is the case. I have no use for the neocons but citizens that believe in the organic constitution and that it's not a document that was meant to be changed by liberal queers has grown and continues to grow regardless of the influence of globalists like George Soros..........your little commie utopia isn't going to happen in your lifetime....

(snicker)
Well now, I do believe you have just demonstrated the extent of your intellect. LOL

The right of the people to be secure in their persons or homes. That idiot invaded his office and was told to leave twice! He had every right to be secure in his person in his own damn office!
Thank you for going on record condoning thuggery and violence.
Not a problem traitor.

Trump is the traitor, dumb fuck. Putin's dick has permanent residence in Trump's mouth.

And all of you worthless Repug fucks that support Trump are traitors also.
Your kind one day soon will be rounded up and dealt with.
By a stupid ass like you? LOL Dream on, silly ass.
Yeah can be done.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons or homes. That idiot invaded his office and was told to leave twice! He had every right to be secure in his person in his own damn office!
Thank you for going on record condoning thuggery and violence.
Not a problem traitor.

Trump is the traitor, dumb fuck. Putin's dick has permanent residence in Trump's mouth.

And all of you worthless Repug fucks that support Trump are traitors also.
Your kind one day soon will be rounded up and dealt with.
You can't even round up 50 IQ points, retard. :lol:
Well when dealing with Democrats we may have to round up several hundred to get 50 IQ points.

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.
Election Results: Gianforte Wins U.S. House Seat in Montana

Well, a Republican could win an election there if they were a monkey.

True...DAMN those states that are still full of legitimate REAL American's!
Oh sure, real Americans that want to go where Germany was in the '30's.
I suppose we could gas the Democrats. Drowning would be cheaper and more environmentally sound.

I would never have guessed that a shameless, unsophisticated Repug traitor hack such as yourself would have violent tendencies...quite shocking, indeed.

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.

I suppose we could gas the Democrats. Drowning would be cheaper and more environmentally sound.

I would never have guessed that a shameless, unsophisticated Repug traitor hack such as yourself would have violent tendencies...quite shocking, indeed.
No shock simple logic. And violent? Yes. I would support the mass killing of Democrats and I made no secret of it.

No shock simple logic. And violent? Yes. I would support the mass killing of Democrats and I made no secret of it.

Sorry, logic escapes mentally-disturbed Nazi fucks such as yourself. Logic and Repugs simply don't go together.

yeah they just keep on winning ... and not doing a damn thing after they win but brag about winning.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
You idiots like to brag about the game before you play. Second place. What else do they call that?
Oh yeah first loser.
Yes, you won. And revealed what the GOP has become.
Good! Now you are one limb higher then a moron! Congrats.
My, my, our good little Nazi hankers for gas chambers and mass killings. What a nice person. LOL And if he can get his fat ass off the couch, might even make it to the front door.

Sorry, logic escapes mentally-disturbed Nazi fucks such as yourself. Logic and Repugs simply don't go together.
The logic is simple. Democrats are social mongrels no better then negro's. The only logical thing to do is a massive culling of the herd.

yeah they just keep on winning ... and not doing a damn thing after they win but brag about winning.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
You idiots like to brag about the game before you play. Second place. What else do they call that?
Oh yeah first loser.
Yes, you won. And revealed what the GOP has become.
Good! Now you are one limb higher then a moron! Congrats.
My, my, our good little Nazi hankers for gas chambers and mass killings. What a nice person. LOL And if he can get his fat ass off the couch, might even make it to the front door.
I get off the couch just fine! Besides I bet the gas chamber jobs are cushy!

Monkeys are smarter than most RWNJ's posting on this board.

LOL

Old Fucks, any time you think that you can debate me on any topic? Lay your gray haired cyber gonads out there and take me on in a discussion....thus far? You have bailed at the opportunity.......no balls, eh? I suspect that is the case. I have no use for the neocons but citizens that believe in the organic constitution and that it's not a document that was meant to be changed by liberal queers has grown and continues to grow regardless of the influence of globalists like George Soros..........your little commie utopia isn't going to happen in your lifetime....

(snicker)
Well now, I do believe you have just demonstrated the extent of your intellect. LOL

But yet you lack the ability or desire to take me on in a discussion...and I know why that is. You lack faith in your convictions and can't back them up....while I can and then some.

Kinda sucks to be you.

(snicker)

Not at all....REAL American's are finally fed-up and tired of allowing illegals, low-life filth and whack-jobs to shit in our face. It's time to pull your heads from your asses and act right. The free for all is over bud....no more of that anything goes bullshit.
America is about to get REAL American Again...where grown adults pull their own weight, where English is the spoken language, where you will get your ass beat for waving a Mexican flag in our face while you're counting on me to feed you, where pieces of shits are shamed.....don't be scared...you may actually appreciate a higher grade society...hop on the train while there is still room...haha

Not at all....REAL American's are finally fed-up and tired of allowing illegals, low-life filth and whack-jobs to shit in our face.

So do people shit on your face often?

And does it bug you, that most of the nation now thinks of your kind as treasonous bedwetters? That is, does the constant laughter get to you? Probably. That would account for the substance abuse problem that's so apparent in posts made by the Trump snowflakes.

Well, we know now the kinds of actions that you assholes consider legitimate now. What goes around comes around.

No...moron......we have put up with this crap from you assholes for decades...the rapes, the violence and then you treat your criminals like rock stars, they then vote against this country....and we tried to be pure......and you have wrecked the country...

Now.....we aren't going to let you take out our guys for small acts......no more....saul alinsky tactics against us will be dealt with....

You wanted this...now you have it......did you enjoy the effect of early voting on this race too? Screw you....

This is exactly what this guy winning means for you asshole democrats.......

Response to Ben Shapiro: Five Reasons I Don't Care If Donald Trump Lies

Let me first acknowledge Ben Shapiro's Sunday piece about those who excuse from Donald Trump what they never would from Barack Obama. On this particular subject, I have been very clear since the beginning, since The Donald stepped out onto the political stage. And for the hard of hearing, let me put it this way…

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Just in case that wasn't perfectly clear, let me say it again:

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Here are my reasons, which are purely mercenary and utterly shameless:

1. I WILL NOT UNILATERALLY DISARM

For eight years I watched as Obama, his supporters and his mainstream media, enjoyed victory after victory by telling lie after lie after lie after lie. Big, brash, bold, brassy, brazen, blatant, bodacious, blaring, barefaced lies about YouTube videos killing four Americans in Benghazi, about me being able to keep my health insurance and doctor, about Mitt Romney killing a woman with cancer, about there being no successful domestic terror attacks under Obama's watch, about the Obama administration being scandal free.

And here is what I learned: dirty politics work.

The Democrats are currently using lies to defeat Trump.

The mainstream media is a lying propaganda machine out to destroy Trump. So…

…out of some misguided sense of virtue we're supposed to surrender part of the arsenal?

Yeah, no.

This was my Road to Damascus moment…

During the 2012 election, when Team Obama accused Romney of murdering a woman, and the media let him, the scales fell from my eyes. I grew up a little bit. A piece of my innocence withered, dried up and died. That spot behind my ears got a little drier. My cherry went pop as I realized the following….

In politics, lying is a tactic, and if you don't use that tactic, you're screwed.

2. DO YOU WANT TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Let me just put it like this…

How exactly is it a virtue to lose like a gentleman when your personal freedom and the fate of your country is at stake?

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Yes, politics is war. It is not war-war. Should Trump ever cross the line into illegality, violence, or the endorsing/excusing of violence (as Obama and his media frequently have), I'll speak up as loudly as anyone. And if Trump tells a lie of true consequence, an Obama-sized like…

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

…that might cross my line, as well. We'll see.

Reality, though, is still reality. Unless you want to live in a politically correct concentration camp (that used to be America) where your church is forced to perform same-sex marriages and a centralized government takes 70% of your income to fund abortions, you best be prepared, figuratively, to firebomb civilians in Dresden and nuke women and children at Hiroshima.

Not at all....REAL American's are finally fed-up and tired of allowing illegals, low-life filth and whack-jobs to shit in our face.

So do people shit on your face often?

And does it bug you, that most of the nation now thinks of your kind as treasonous bedwetters? That is, does the constant laughter get to you? Probably. That would account for the substance abuse problem that's so apparent in posts made by the Trump snowflakes.

By "most of the nation" do you really mean the filthy un-American's and barely American's of Loon York and North Mexico (California)?
The only laughter I see is the Right laughing at the Loons....we're winning bud...did you already forget? We got our guy...you know, the one who has continuously bitch-slapped "your people" since January 20th....we own all of D.C.....laugh all you want...only in the backward, twisted, confused world of LibtardoLand do you have anything to laugh about.
Haha...good luck getting use to top down governing...you bottom feeding, taxpayer robbing, no English speaking, whack-job homos are FUCKED! Hahaha

Forum List

Back